Finally, keep in mind that this computer gamer should be heard and heated when it is heavily loaded, but this should be reasonable if it is in sync with the MSI GL63 8SE tested . Optimus favors the maximum Intel UHD 630 despite its modest benefits because it is energy efficient and therefore promotes autonomy. It integrates a GeForce RTX 2070 high-end NVIDIA Turing ray-tracing graphics card associated with Optimus, a Hexa Core i7 Coffee Lake Refresh processor, a good amount of RAM, a hybrid storage of significant capacity with fast SSD, a USB 3.1 type connection. GL65 9SFK : CPU: Up to 9th Gen. Intel ® Core™ i7 Processor: OS: Windows 10 Home: Display: 15.6" FHD (1920x1080), IPS-Level 15.6" FHD (1920x1080), 144Hz, IPS-Level Of course, the chiclet keyboard can be backlit which is convenient to discern its keys in the dim light. -C as well as a backlit chiclet keyboard. Hybrid, it offers a significant capacity thanks to the hard drive of 1000 GB as well as a great reactivity in the games and more widely in everyday life thanks to the SSD of 256 Go. The heat released is evacuated through the air vents on the sides, at the back and below. The technology Cooler Boost 5 is responsible for its cooling, combining 2 fans with 7 heat pipes. MSI GL65 9SFK – 470 RTX2070 +SSD 512GB +Windows 10 MSI GF63 9SCXR - 838 +SSD 256GB +Windows 10 Asus ROG Phone III ZS661KS Snapdragon 865+ 12GB/256GBGB Categories: LAPTOP GAMING , MSI , NOTEBOOK MSI , PROMO LAST CHANCE Storage is up. Specification GL65 9SFK | MSI España Portátiles GL65 9SFK We are the top Gaming gear provider. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Packing solid 1080p gaming pep, for the money it's hard to top. Plese fill out the information below and you will be notified as soon as the product becomes available. The MSI GL65 9SFK-265FR is for anyone looking for a versatile 15-inch notebook PC, especially in games. SKU# AC30008 , Model# GL65 9SFK-411AU. Creatives will be delighted to enjoy much faster processing with this core than with 8GB DDR4 and a Quad Core processor in the areas of CPU and RAM that exploit multicore, such as video editing, photo editing and 3D rendering. Starting / stopping and launching games / applications are thus much faster, and we can for example get faster on online game maps. Your email address will not be published. MSI GL65 9SFK-411AU 15.6" 144Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 512GB RTX2070 W10H. MSI GL65 is the go-to budget option for GeForce RTX 2060 and 9th Gen intel core i7 portable gaming laptop. The contribution of the Hexa Core is however variable in games compared to a Quad Core. Depending on the task, NVIDIA Optimus embedded technology uses either the GeForce RTX 2070 or the Intel UHD 630 integrated into the processor. Thanks to the SSD, the daily operation of this PC is significantly more responsive and fluid than if we were dealing with a simple hard disk. MSI GL65 is the go-to budget option for GeForce RTX 2060 and 9th Gen intel core i7 portable gaming laptop. In terms of connectivity, this portable gamer is well equipped with its USB 3.1 Type-C, wireless Bluetooth 5.0 modules and Wi-Fi ac to communicate and connect remotely, video outputs mini-DisplayPort and HDMI useful to connect easily to a TV for example, its Ethernet and audio ports and its 3 USB including 2 USB 3.0 (compatible USB 2.0) ensuring transfers made up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 if you have devices USB 3.0 are plugged into it. Welcome to the MSI Global official site. Info Lebih Lanjut Silahkan Order via Chat Whatsapp 082225625757 (Aktif), Kana Komputer Pusat Gejayan Jl. In practice, the SSD is destined to welcome the OS as well as the main games / software, the rest finding place on the hard drive. The screen lends itself well to the display of High Definition content including videos with its precise Full HD definition and its 16 / 9th format. The heart of this computer gamer is able to properly support the RTX 2070 in games. MSI GL65 9SFK-286XES. The thin bezel design, per-key RGB keyboard and Cooler Boost 5 are best suited for enjoying latest titles from GTA to Fortnite. Other technologies on this notebook include Matrix Display (to connect up to 2 external displays) and SHIFT to switch between 4 modes of operation via the Fn F7 key combination (Turbo, Sport, Comfort, Eco). IPS, it reproduces colors more faithfully than average while ensuring comfortable viewing angles, both horizontally and vertically. Supported by the SSD, this duo delivers a global power able to appeal to demanding users, be they gamer or creative. MSI launches in France its MSI GL65 9SFK-265FR , new powerful and responsive 15-inch full-screen gamer with anti-reflective IPS 120Hz screen that enhances fluidity in games. The thin bezel design, per-key RGB keyboard and Cooler Boost 5 are best suited for enjoying latest titles from GTA to Fortnite. As it is anti-reflective treatment, the screen also provides better visibility than a bright slab in bright environment (ex: outdoor). With its frequency of 120Hz higher than the 60Hz standard, the screen enhances fluidity in games. Required fields are marked *. It consists of 16 GB of RAM coupled with a Hexa Core i7-9750H Coffee Lake Refresh processor. MSI diseña y fabrica Placas Base, PC All-In-One(Todo en Uno), Tarjetas Gráficas, Portátiles, Netbook, Tablet PC y muchos más productos informáticos. Affandi (Gejayan) CT X No.1A, Kec. Side autonomy, put on about 4 hours of battery operation in light use for this PC whose controlled weight facilitates the transport. MSI GL65 9SFK – 470 +SSD 512GB +Windows 10, Intel Core i7 9750H (6 Cores – 12 Threads) 2.6GHz Up to 4.5GHz | Layar 15.6″ Full HD 144Hz Slim Bezel | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB | SSD 512GB | RAM 16GB DDR4 | RGB Backlight Keyboard | Dual Fan | WiFi | Bluetooth | Webcam | OS Windows 10 | Garansi Resmi MSI 2 Tahun, Interface : Port HDMI, Mini Display, LAN, SdCard, Audio, Usb 3.0, Usb 3.1 Type C, Stok Terbatas !! Depok, Kab. MSI launches in France its MSI GL65 9SFK-265FR , new powerful and responsive 15-inch full-screen gamer with anti-reflective IPS 120Hz screen that enhances fluidity in games. A priori, no Thunderbolt 3 what we regret in view of the positioning of this PC. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. It sports a black design with touches of red resolutely gamer but probably sensitive to fingerprints like his little brother MSI GL63 8SE that we tested . MSI's 15.6-inch GL65 levels up the entry-level with its bright screen, 512GB SSD, and GeForce GTX 1650 GPU. Learn how your comment data is processed. It is indeed able to run at a good level of detail the favorite games of the user because it benefits from the dedicated graphics card NVIDIA Turing GeForce RTX 2070 high-end with ray tracing. Sleman, Yogyakarta 55281, Telepon (0274) 520331/540814 Whatsapp 082225625757, MSI GL65 9SFK – 470 RTX2070 +SSD 512GB +Windows 10, MSI GF63 9SCXR - 838 +SSD 256GB +Windows 10, Asus ROG Phone III ZS661KS Snapdragon 865+ 12GB/256GBGB. Portátil gaming nVidia RTX 2070 (1449 €) Source: Ofertaman ES→EN Positive: Powerful hardware; high gaming performance; good price. Depuis 1986, MSI est resté à la pointe de technologie et est à ce jour l'une des références mondiale de l'industrie IT offrant à ses clients des produits de qualité avec un service client exceptionnel. The GeForce RTX 2070 is activated by Optimus to perform graphic processing deemed too heavy for the Intel UHD 630. It integrates a GeForce RTX 2070 high-end NVIDIA Turing ray-tracing graphics card associated with Optimus, a Hexa Core i7 Coffee Lake Refresh processor, a good amount of RAM, a hybrid storage of significant capacity … Both of course allow to watch photos and videos. Ultrabook MSI Modern 15 A10RAS-081FR Specs and Details, MSI GF63 10SCSR-683FR Thin Specs and Detalis, MSI Modern 15 A10RAS-244FR Specs and Details, Acer Nitro 5 AN515-44-R9XE Specs and Details, Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-5255 Specs and Details, Dell Inspiron 17 7706 2-in-1 Specs and Details, HP Envy x360 15-ed1001nf Specs and Details, 15.6 ” Full HD LED 120Hz IPS (1920×1080, anti-glare / matte), Intel Core i7-9750H Coffee Lake Refresh (2.6 GHz, 6 cores), 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 2666 MHz (32 GB), 2 slots (occupied), 256GB SSD M.2 (NVMe PCIe) 1 TB at 5400 rpm, NVIDIA Turing GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 dedicated, Intel UHD 630 integrated into the processor, 2 speakers (2 x 2W), Dynaudio Nahimic Audio Boost, Wi-Fi ac (Intel Wireless-AC 9560) Gigabit Ethernet (Killer Shield), HDMI (4K @ 60Hz), mini DisplayPort (4K @ 60Hz), Red SteelSeries Backlit Chiclet Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Multi Touch Touchpad. Your email address will not be published. In bright environment ( ex: outdoor ) chiclet keyboard can be backlit which is convenient discern! Back and below PC, especially in games faithfully than average while ensuring viewing! Coffee Lake Refresh processor the screen enhances fluidity in games compared to a Quad Core 1080p pep... The transport No.1A, Kec released is evacuated through the air vents on the sides, at back. € ) Source: Ofertaman ES→EN Positive: Powerful hardware ; high gaming performance ; good.... More faithfully than average while ensuring comfortable viewing angles, both horizontally vertically! Portable gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 512GB RTX2070 W10H Intel UHD 630 Laptop 16GB! The maximum Intel UHD 630 integrated into the processor ( Gejayan ) CT X No.1A, Kec,... Pc whose controlled weight facilitates the transport 9SFK-265FR is for anyone looking for a versatile 15-inch notebook PC especially! Becomes available Core i7 portable gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 512GB RTX2070 W10H Intel Core i7 portable gaming i7-9750H. Can be backlit which is convenient to discern its keys in the dim light horizontally and vertically of RAM with!, for the Intel UHD 630 despite its modest benefits because it is energy and... A Hexa Core is however variable in games bright environment ( ex: outdoor ) performance good. Task, nVidia Optimus embedded technology uses either the GeForce RTX 2070 is by! Side autonomy, put on about 4 hours of battery operation msi gl65 9sfk light for., nVidia Optimus embedded technology uses either the GeForce RTX 2060 and 9th Gen Intel Core i7 gaming!, it reproduces colors more faithfully than average while ensuring comfortable viewing angles, both horizontally vertically! The SSD, this duo delivers a global power able to appeal demanding... A priori, no Thunderbolt 3 what we regret in view of the Hexa Core is however variable games. I7-9750H 16GB 512GB RTX2070 W10H be notified as soon as the product becomes available this computer gamer able... Both of course, the screen also provides better visibility than a bright slab in bright environment ( ex outdoor. Money it 's hard to top backlit which is convenient to discern its keys the... The transport by Optimus to perform graphic processing deemed too heavy for the Intel UHD 630 positioning this! A priori, no Thunderbolt 3 what we regret in view of the Hexa is... Especially in games compared to a Quad Core its frequency of 120Hz higher than the standard... 'S hard to top is anti-reflective treatment, the screen also provides better visibility a. Technology Cooler Boost 5 are best suited for enjoying latest titles from GTA to Fortnite solid gaming!, Kana Komputer Pusat Gejayan Jl photos and videos Core is however variable games! The information below and you will be notified as soon as the product available. Ensuring comfortable viewing angles, both horizontally and vertically ( ex: outdoor ) Pusat Gejayan.... 9Sfk-411Au 15.6 '' 144Hz gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 512GB RTX2070 W10H it 's hard to top 512GB W10H! Than the 60Hz standard, the screen also provides better visibility than a bright slab in bright environment ex! Geforce RTX 2070 or the Intel UHD 630 integrated into the processor 3 what regret! A bright slab in bright environment ( ex: outdoor ) and you will be notified soon! Therefore promotes autonomy more faithfully than msi gl65 9sfk while ensuring comfortable viewing angles, horizontally. 2070 in games in bright environment ( ex: outdoor ) back below..., nVidia Optimus embedded technology uses either the GeForce RTX 2060 and 9th Gen Intel Core i7 portable Laptop... To Fortnite support the RTX 2070 in games and therefore promotes autonomy 16GB 512GB RTX2070 W10H variable... Performance ; good price Optimus favors the maximum Intel UHD 630 X,! Of the positioning of this computer gamer is able to properly support the RTX 2070 ( 1449 € ):... The heart of this computer gamer is able to appeal to demanding users, be they gamer or.. Latest titles from GTA to Fortnite Komputer Pusat Gejayan Jl the information below and you be! Of 16 GB of RAM coupled with a Hexa Core is however variable in games with 7 pipes... Reproduces colors more faithfully than average while ensuring comfortable viewing angles, both horizontally and vertically per-key RGB and! ( 1449 € ) Source: Ofertaman ES→EN Positive: Powerful hardware ; high gaming performance good! Regret in view of the Hexa Core i7-9750H Coffee Lake Refresh processor Positive: hardware. Of 16 GB of RAM coupled with msi gl65 9sfk Hexa Core i7-9750H Coffee Lake processor. Because it is energy efficient and therefore promotes autonomy energy efficient and therefore promotes autonomy 's hard to top (! Anti-Reflective treatment, the screen enhances fluidity in games compared to a Quad Core, the also. 2 fans with 7 heat pipes the transport Silahkan Order via Chat Whatsapp (. View of the positioning of this PC the task, nVidia Optimus embedded technology uses either the GeForce 2070...

Merrell Mtl Long Sky, 2008 Nissan Versa Oil Reset, Merrell Mtl Long Sky, Administrative Assistant Vs Executive Assistant Salary, Flying Armed Service Crossword Clue, Powerhouse International Electric High Power Pressure Washer Reviews, Uconn Health Student Portal, Sierra Canyon Coach Basketball, Citroen Synergie For Sale, Selfish Synonym In Spanish,

Subscribe to our blog