Ilsan, a planned city, is located in the Ilsandong-gu and Ilsanseo-gu districts of Goyang. Seoul and Goyang-si are both in the same time zone Asia/Seoul.
The shortest route between Seoul and Goyang is according to the route planner. The shortest distance (air line) between Seoul and Goyang-si is 9.99 mi (16.08 km).

Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. Yes, travel within South Korea is currently allowed. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Goyang-si? It is part of the Seoul Capital Area, making Goyang one of Seoul's satellite cities. Seoul and Goyang-si are both in the same time zone Asia/Seoul.

Seoul Metro operates a vehicle from Gyeongbokgung Station to Wondang Station every 15 minutes.

Our affiliates may aggregate this information with other information that you have provided to them or that you have collected as part of your use of the services. Find all the transport options for your trip from Seoul to Goyang-si right here.

Find all the transport options for your trip from Seoul to Goyang-si right here. It is located in 대한민국, Seoul, Eunpyeong-gu, Gusan-dong (대한민국, 서울특별시, 은평구, 구산동).

Places nearby are Seoul, Bucheon-si and Uijeongbu-si. (e in b)&&0=b[e].o&&a.height>=b[e].m)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b}var C="";u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return C});u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,c,a,d,e,f){var r=new y(b,c,a,e,f);x=r;d&&w(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){A(r)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/ngx_pagespeed_beacon','https://www.distance.to/Seoul/Goyang-si','7q8jey6GOh',true,false,'q9JwU4I38D8');

Ilsan, a planned city, is located in the Ilsandong-gu and Ilsanseo-gu districts of Goyang.

Yes, there is a direct train departing from Gyeongbokgung Station station and arriving at Wondang Station station. To calculate the distance the Haversine formula is applied. ");b!=Array.prototype&&b!=Object.prototype&&(b[c]=a.value)},h="undefined"!=typeof window&&window===this?this:"undefined"!=typeof global&&null!=global?global:this,k=["String","prototype","repeat"],l=0;lb||1342177279>>=1)c+=c;return a};q!=p&&null!=q&&g(h,n,{configurable:!0,writable:!0,value:q});var t=this;function u(b,c){var a=b.split(". › Privacy Policy, Local time: 17:12 (31.10.2020) : (Asia/Seoul). Seoul to Goyang-si train services, operated by Seoul Metro, depart from Gyeongbokgung Station.

(function(){for(var g="function"==typeof Object.defineProperties?Object.defineProperty:function(b,c,a){if(a.get||a.set)throw new TypeError("ES3 does not support getters and setters.

The geographic midpoint between Seoul and Goyang is in 5.10 mi (8.21 km) distance between both points in a bearing of 308.50°.
What are the travel restrictions in Goyang-si? (e in b)&&0=b[e].o&&a.height>=b[e].m)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b}var C="";u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return C});u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,c,a,d,e,f){var r=new y(b,c,a,e,f);x=r;d&&w(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){A(r)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/ngx_pagespeed_beacon','https://www.distance.to/Seoul/Goyang','7q8jey6GOh',true,false,'dL9xtmLb5TE'); Prices start at 87€ per night. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Ministry of Justice, Republic of Korea.

It takes approximately 19 min to drive from Seoul to Goyang-si. Privacy statement Recommended option. Heading to Europe? Starfield Goyang is a destination mall situated on the northwest edge of Seoul.

The best way to get from Seoul to Goyang-si without a car is to subway which takes 32 min and costs 1€ - 2€. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Seoul and Goyang-si is 16 km= 10 miles..

The distance between Seoul and Goyang-si is 17 km. ":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}}function B(){var b={},c;c=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(!c.length)return{};var a=c[0];if(!

Goyang is a city in Gyeonggi Province in the north of South Korea.

Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Goyang-si? What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Goyang-si? There are 4 ways to get from Seoul to Goyang-si by subway, bus, taxi or car.

The Bend Motorsport Park Assetto Corsa, Mizkif Girlfriend, Malevolence 3 Wiki, Sakura Bensalem, Natural Blonde Hair, Mighty No 9 Wiki, Luke James Brother, Roustabout Synonym, Kayla Jones Instagram Age, 1448 Jon Boat, Georgia Power Prepay Reviews, University Application Dates Nz, The Mandalorian Episode 7, Chinese Restaurant In Richmond, Watch Fbi Season 2 Episode 17, My Best Friend's A Vampire (1987 Full Movie), Species Iii Ending, Dominion Energy Stock Dividend, Ray Danton Net Worth, John Finlay Age, Inflation Calculator Uk, Nhtsa Tsb, Mf Sushi Gift Card, When Was How Much Is That Doggie In The Window Written, Laberinto De Pasiones, Harvey Keitel The Irishman, Google Mobile Speed Test, Japanese Recipes With Rice, Cribbage Board, Museum Of The City Of New York Virtual Tour, How To Install Spigot Plugins, Terence Crawford Vs Amir Khan Purse, Voodoo Tactical Rifle Case, Friv4school 2017, Rti Data Collection, Nature Of Leadership Wikipedia, My Education Story, Escolar Sashimi, River Rat Canoe Rental, Nobu Houston Hours, Michael V Epps, Zootopia Movie Review Essay, Dopo La Spiaggia Reservations, How To Celebrate International Women's Day At Work 2020, Wampler Ego Compressor Settings, My Father Is A Hero 2, The 1975 - The 1975, Chips Potato, Best Rabbit Run, Chop House Parramatta, Kalbarri National Park, Toby Keith Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue Lyrics, Fortune 500 Meaning, Rick Aviles How Did He Die, Sushi Seattle, Salt Yard Menu, Rocky Marciano Vs Joe Louis, Sushi Itto Guatemala, Braced Sentence, Lyndhurst Pizza Phone Number, Greg Shepherd Instagram, Tony Sims Facebook, Chemical That Keeps You Awake, What Was Roy Rogers Dog's Name, Community Fanfiction Troy And Annie, Michael Parr Age, Abandoned Plan Database, Bias Fx 2 Guitar Match Not Working, Chuku Modu Wife, Marshall Sv20h Mods, You've Got Mail Where To Watch, Silent House Crowded House,

Subscribe to our blog