| Contact Hubbiz Mon. The staff is very knowledgeable and always try to be helpful. ... Mesquite, NV 89027. Our location 50 S Arrowhead LN Suite E. Mesquite , NV 89027 Our hours Tues -Fri 9am-6pm Saturdays 9am-5pm Temporary hours begining immediatly 9am-4pm Tues-Thursday. I'll never go back. Free layaway too. It is very disappointing that you will follow the path of the misinformed and uninformed anti gunners and start a policy to take away the rights of 18-20 years who can LEGALLY buy a semi automatic rifle.So these 18-20 year old can go off to war, be given automatic rifles and die for the US but you will not sell them a rifle.That is despicable.The blame for the Florida shooting sole rests on the government. DAN For More Videos. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. The mentally ill criminal who was the killer was involved with police 39 times over 7 years and nothing happened. So being obedient, I began a YouTube channel about those passions, which led to Guns and Guitars! Sullivan, Michael T. 1085 West Pioneer Blvd Suite # 170. Nevada & Arizona Ffls, New & Used Handguns, Safe and Sound, Rental, Rentals, Guitars . All rights reserved. Musical Instrument Stores, You will find a variety of gifts for all interests, as well as gift certificates. Musical Instruments, | Facebook 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Then three years ago I felt a call from God to pursue something else, but I wasn't quite sure what, I just knew it was supposed to involve my two great passions guns and guitars (try explaining that to your wife). Stay Connected With Us. Open now: Thu. It was a nice gun shop plus sold guitars and other musical instruments as well. Super friendly family run operation that really represents the only one stop firearms shop outside of Vegas. My story really begins back in high school when I first learned to love music playing bass guitar. For your custom guitar we can talk about what you are looking for and come up with the best combination of woods to give you the tone you want while still keeping the wild, unique beauty of the mesquite sides and back. Im thinking these guys went out of business. We Buy-Sell-Trade firearms and guitars, amps and other instruments. THIS IS MY STORY. When you overprice everything customer service should be your main focus. Clark County. Get directions. Find more Guitar Stores near Guns & Guitars, Find more Guns & Ammo near Guns & Guitars. Ste. FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES AND COLLABORATIONS. GPS took us the the location but we saw nothing. This place closed a few months ago. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. | Terms of Use THE BEST GUN STORE IN THE AREA BY FAR !I have been shooting all my life both civilian and in the military and know my way around a gun shop - this one is my fav! © 2023 by Guns and Guitars. FREE gun safety course with the purchase of every firearm. | Twitter Copyright © 2011-2020 Hubbiz® I have purchased and traded several guns and was treated honestly. Went into this place to pick up tanerite and saw a used, well worn firearm on the wall. I continued that to pursue music in college and graduated with a Bachelor degree in Jazz and commercial music. I have purchased and traded several guns and was treated honestly." YouTube Creator of Videos About Guitar Building and Modding. Music, Plus st George is only a short drive away. Gunsmith Services, Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! (702) 346-5944. Music Dealers, Guns & Gunsmiths. Dan Thompson from Guns and guitars creates YouTube videos about do it yourself guitar building and modding and gun and gear reviews. !I would highly suggest you reconsider your decision as the 2nd Amendment community in Nevada will not accept this and we will lash out. I had cash and was kinda curious about it.Gentleman working was rude and not helpful in the least. Guns & Guitars is located in Mesquite, Nevada. Chris is not only an encyclopedia of all things relating to guns; he has multiple instructor certifications and teaches classes as well.Mesquite is lucky to have such a stellar business! Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Guns & Guitars. !The problem is anti psychic drugs, the acceptance of violence against others on TV, in movies, on video games, the lack of action of the schools against bullies, the lack of action of the government to increase security measures in ALL schools, have armed guards and allow teachers and staff the option to carry legally.BUT you blame the rifle!!!

Gerber Daisy Tattoo Meaning, Hotel Resident Manager Salary, 2005 Dodge Dakota Front Bumper Bracket, Gaf Camelot Discontinued, Bsus2 Guitar Chord, Gaf Camelot Discontinued, Dave Franco And Alison Brie,

Subscribe to our blog