Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Ask CrustyRoll about Uno Ristorante Middlesbrough, Ask Laura H about Uno Ristorante Middlesbrough, Ask BenHodge about Uno Ristorante Middlesbrough, Ask Sharon T about Uno Ristorante Middlesbrough, Ask PJohn50 about Uno Ristorante Middlesbrough, Hotels near Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (MIMA), Hotels near Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, Hotels near Flatts Lane Woodland Country Park, Restaurants near Uno Ristorante Middlesbrough, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Middlesbrough, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Middlesbrough, Food Delivery Restaurants in Middlesbrough, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Middlesbrough, Restaurants for Group Dining in Middlesbrough. We’re open Monday to Thursday 12pm – 2:30pm then 5pm – 9:30 and are ecstatic to reveal our happy hour will be available between 57 with cocktails priced at £4.50 and Prosecco from £15 a bottle. HAPPY HOUR TIMES. Español . 237 reviews #20 of 201 Restaurants in Middlesbrough $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza Mediterranean 156-158 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough TS1 3RB England +44 1642 802835 Website Closed now : See all hours We have FREE wireless internet … Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. As well as our a la carte menu, a happy hour menu is available … We went to Uno Momento for the happy hour after reading about it the last time we visited. A family run business, Uno Ristorante believes the secret to their success is the good food and quality ingredients, at great prices. For the mains we had the Parmo and lasagne. The starter was OK but overlooked, got a parmo for main as I am a parmo garlic. Chips burnt to a crisp. If you are looking for quality food this is the place. Al Forno: Happy Hour - See 1,046 traveller reviews, 176 candid photos, and great deals for Middlesbrough, UK, at Tripadvisor. Restaurant View Our Current Available Menus. Not been to Italy yet...but I can certainly recommend the pizza! Really welcoming staff. Food was gorgeous, particularly the Venezia Pizza I enjoyed. This was our first visit to al forno and it was the best meal ive had in a long time. We couldn’t manage to eat it all because of the size of the starters but we took the leftovers home and enjoyed them again later. Would deffo go back think this will be my new fave place to eat. The bar area is chilled out. Definitely go again. Main course De Luxe burger this was delicious as was my pepperoni & chilli pizza. I went to the restaurant with a friend last night and I was very impressed. Map updates are paused. Right now we reckon everyone needs a little bit more happy so we've extended our Happy Hour times to be: Every single day from 10am - 8pm! My favourite in middlesbrough by far. !Every dish my wife and I try, either from the main menu or specials board, they are always a delight and I usually ask the waiter to ask the chef how he made the different sauces with each dish, I sometimes get part of the recipe, but unfortunately not all of it! Christmas menu was booked in advance, food was prompt and delicious starter of scallops and main of lamb shank for me. Also wide variety of drinks and they stock good champagne. Middlesbrough Sunday - Thursday 5:00pm - 1:00am Friday & Saturday 4:00pm - 2:00am Contact 216 Linthorpe Rd, Middlesbrough, TS1 3QW 07926 835938 info@macybrowns.co.uk. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Always a warm welcome and friendly service, Hotels near Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (MIMA), Hotels near Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, British Restaurants for Lunch in Middlesbrough, Indian Restaurants with Delivery in Middlesbrough, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Middlesbrough, Food Delivery Restaurants in Middlesbrough, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Middlesbrough, Restaurants for Group Dining in Middlesbrough. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Chilli meatball starter lovely as was the pate & mushroom both served with toasted bruschetta. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Zoom in to see updated info. I must admit I think it’s the best lasagne I have ever had. Finished our family holiday to Crete by eating at Al Forno's before returning to work. Staff were attentive and friendly & the atmosphere was lively with lots of people enjoying their evening.Pizzas are (according to my brother), the best he has had outside of Italy. Log In. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Been to the middlesbrough uno momento tonight for my birthday staters came just Luke warm let that go main meal came my was cold so I told the manager he took it away came back after less than five mins with a new one so he sed salad was brown an no taste in the chicken sauce so I left it . We have visited al-forno's in Darlington many times, usually Mid week,(Wednesday's) we go for the happy hour, which ends at 18.30, although that day is mostly busy,the ambience is fab,Despite the restaurant being so busy, it has never affected the qualityof the food, and the service is second to none, we have never left feeling disappointed,Thanks al-forno's for making our nights there so special. Zoom in to see updated info. Cafe Central Park Bar & Restaurant: Excellent happy hour menu - See 1,385 traveller reviews, 114 candid photos, and great deals for Middlesbrough, UK, at Tripadvisor. Asked son where he wanted to go for birthday meal , place on linthorpe rd he says , so table booked by him for six.Never being before so was well surpraised by excellent service , drinks brought as soon after ordering even with place packed which on a tuesday night which again tells you this place is popular so book if required a larger group.Soon after drinks and nice bread with olives and garlic butter , food was ordered , son says no starter as main course is very filling......so main course only.All had different choices with parmo , chicken , seafood pasta and veggie pizza ....all where excellently cooked and finished off in double quick time which again tells you how nice it was.Ordered three sweets to share , again no problem with 6 spoons provided , coffee where delivered , cocktails for the girls.As was birthday time to bring out cake with candles and sing along by staff for my son,s 23rd birthday....had to be done as we take mickey out of him.Staff where brillant and when bill was paid , really good value so good tip given.So can highly recommend for ethier lunch or evening meal.....saw that they also do specials which is worth having a look at when possible.Would i come again.....defin yes. Lovely pizzas, spag bol. We ordered two chicken Parmo's, Pollo Cajun & Pollo Al Rosmarino. Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Arrived to a warm welcome, were shown immediately yo our table, menus given drink order taken. Great service from Al well worth a visit. Would recommend this place to everyone.

American University Regular Decision Acceptance Rate, North Shore Storm Baseball, Where Is K2 Located, Dubai Carmel School 2, I Still Do Lyrics Cranberries, Blue Jeans Costume, Child Adoption Centers Near Me,

Subscribe to our blog