Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? I had the Harmony Ultimate and never liked the button positions. The controller could appear overwhelming for those who are use to simple controllers however I can assure anyone who is on the fence that the learning curve is very small. buttons light. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2017. The Logitech Harmony 665 is a fantastic remote control that allows you to control everything. I wish the company went back to using a web interface, like it once did. I just wish Logitech would make simple to follow instructions but I guess there are so many setups it difficult. Required fields are marked *.

Connected it to two computers and the computer doesn't even see it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My only complaint is the physical shape of the unit. The Harmony 665 was very comfortable to hold. I highly recommend the remote, but don't get a refurbished one.

It’s design is exactly the same as the Harmony 650 which means it has a sturdy design, good buttons layout and the LCD screen that can help so much and is a nice addition to such a low cost remote. When trying to program I got an "invalid serial number" message. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. How many remotes do you have on your coffee table? Four? But you can't program a refurbished unit. The new account has no memory of my Harmony device. Thank you for signing up to Tom's Guide. The Logitech Harmony 665 is a fantastic remote control that allows you to control everything. Dead on arrival. It’s compatible with over 270,000 entertainment devices from … This page works best with JavaScript. What refurbished? Tired of picking up one to change the channels and another for the volume?

The screen at the top of the Harmony 665 displays options based on the activity you're currently using. © Didn’t feel like messing with it after that so I sent it back. The Harmony 665 is an updated version of the 650. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work with non-IR-based smart devices like smart lighting and Alexa.

Certified how? Sure, it powered up but would NOT be recognized by the computer/MyHarmony. This review is primarily for owners of pre-Harmony Hub remote controls, Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2019. It's a good arrangement that places the buttons you use most often closest to your hand. This Harmony remote allows you to control a wide range of entertainment devices. It was a simple thing that the remote forgot how to do and I just wanted to remind it by grabbing the stored settings from the MyHarmony app and resyncing them. Who checked it? It’s compatible with many different brands and can control up to 10 different devices. I have to go the the device menu on the remote and force the TV to change to the proper HDMI setting. If you press the “Watch TV” button, it can switch on your soundbar, cable box, and TV. After quitting IT hell I found a new lease of life as a writer. This is not Harmony's fault but simple fact that their product tries and does support so many configurations. If you're trying to set up the remote, this means digging out your other remote and cycling through the channels. Visit our corporate site. I liked that the physical number buttons were easy to reach (on the Elite, you have to use the touch screen), as well as the volume and channel controls. The biggest change is the ability to control ten (10) devices compared to the eight (8) that the 650 and 700 can handle. Gadget Review works with a variety of eCommerce partners and vendors to help monetize the site’s traffic – instead of advertisers. With the hub-connected Harmony remotes, you can make these changes wirelessly. Logitech’s Harmony 665 is a classically-styled, monolithic remote that keeps costs down by dropping a number of features that only real power users need. These can be set up to automatically turn on the right equipment at the correct settings. At the top of the remote are four macro buttons: Watch TV, Watch a Movie, L… The hub is great with blasters as my Bose soundbar hides the IF on the TV. For example, when I was using Watch TV, some of the options shown included Search, Browse and Picture-in-Picture. It's a good arrangement that places the buttons you use most often closest to your hand. After initial setup everything worked perfectly for 3 months.

Usually most people have 2 or 3 remotes that can go up to 6 or 7 if you have many devi… Below these buttons is a small color display. However, it’s not a smart remote like some of the alternatives on our best universal remote list. Hopefully this review helps others make an informed decision. 2,705 global ratings | 1,749 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2018. I've now purchased, and used for several years, three of these programmable remotes. The Logitech Harmony 665 is an intuitive universal remote that can be used to operate multiple devices including your Apple TV, cable box, home theater, and more. Unlike Logitech's more expensive Harmony remotes, the Harmony 665 does not use a separate Wi-Fi-connected hub, which makes it both easier and more difficult to set up. inserted the battery and the screen says use arrow for more info and it does not respond at all. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2017. It’s still a brilliant device, especially at the affordable price. If you want to add a hub later, the Logitech Harmony Ultimate is a better option.

Your email address will not be published. The Logitech 665 features a great design like all Harmony remotes. Get instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.

Then none of the buttons worked. It’s compatible with over 270,000 entertainment devices from over 6,000 brands. There is no way to upload the device definitions that already exist in the remote -- no, that would be too easy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It probably was defective, returned, and was placed on the shelf for resale. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Meat and potatoes with that new technology flair, Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2018. Logitech Harmony All in One Remote Control Review, Logitech Harmony Remote Software on Intel Macs. I was asked to create a new account for Logitech's "new improved single LOGI LOGIN which requires setting up a new account. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

If you're looking for a simple but effective universal remote control, the Logitech Harmony 665 will suit you well. Overall the Harmony 665 is a very low cost proposal from Logitech.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. So if you happen to be in that small range of having 9 or 10 devices that you want to control with a … Toward the bottom of the remote is a number pad; above that are DVR controls such as pause/play and record, and above these is a four-way directional pad flanked by volume and channel rockers. It’s a traditional remote with an added color screen to extend functions and works with most major brands. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Logitech, are you listening? Since I have a brand new 650 (which is why I wanted another one for a room with just TV/BRD player) I tried the cable from it as well -- same non-recognition. The bottom third of the Harmony 665 is more bulbous than the top part (to accommodate the two AA batteries), but it balanced nicely in my hand. Put it in the cradle and immediately took it back out and it said full charge. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

There was a problem. Because this one didn't work! See update at end of review. How was it checked? You will want to use the community support you will find most helpful as most have setup problems. Logitech assumes it's totally okay to waste hours of their customer's time; they think it's perfectly fine to screw existing customers just to to add some useless "feature" to their software. ** Neither did the replacement (two-part review) **, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2017. The screen on the 950 is sharp and easy to read. The Harmony 665 packs a lot of functionality compared to many other remote controls. It doesn’t work with an app but is easily programmable by connecting it to your computer with a USB cable. You will receive a verification email shortly. The Harmony 665 is a standalone remote and doesn’t require the Harmony Hub like the Harmony Elite, and the Harmony Companion All in One.

Evidently, Amazon keeps mixing reviews of different model Harmony remotes together.

Despite a less-than-intuitive setup process, the remote was able to discover all my devices and helped me when things weren't working properly. Two? Just need to watch cable TV, watch ROKU channels, and have the sounds come out of my Sony sound bar. I just wish they would have put the guide and info button above the OK area and not below. I had the opportunity to review the Harmony 665 Controller and overall I was impressed with the customization and the extra care they took in button quality. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2017. If you’d rather do away with a conventional remote and work with an app, the Logitech Harmony Hub is a better bet. If you’re looking for one universal remote control to replace all the others, the Harmony 665 is an excellent choice. By Whom? The $50 Harmony 665 is one of the least expensive of Logitech's universal remotes, and while it's not as feature-packed as the $250 Harmony Elite, it's a well-thought-out device;  not only is it comfortable to hold, it's also easy to use, helping you to control everything in your entertainment center. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2018. You will have to crawl behind your equipment cabinet and ferret out the model numbers of all the devices and figure out what needs to be set to which settings to recreate all the work that was previously done. All they needed to do is allow me to use my old login and get my old stored settings -- but they don't do that. Once that was accomplished I found that remote has had a minor stroke -- it only some of the settings required to watch the ROKU. It's easier in the sense that you don't have to figure out where to place the hub and its IR transmitters, as well as the charging cradle. The 665 stands on … Today's best Logitech Harmony 665 Universal Remote deals, We check over 130 million products every day for the best prices. MORE: Our Favorite 4K (Ultra HD) TVs Available Now.

Tempo Chris Brown Lyrics, No More Auction Block Wikipedia, Boss Gt-100 Patches, T-pain Fell In Love, Café Pronunciation, Auckland Weather Hour By Hour, 2nd Grade Vocabulary Words And Definitions Printable, Mongolian Gdp Forecast, Amp Signature Super Abn Number, 500 Candelas, Andrew Cunanan, 82 Queen Dress Code, Output Resistance Of Op Amp, Yvonne Chaka Chaka Children, Mtss Training Materials, J Cole Shoes Rs-dreamer, 15 Minute Breaks At Work, Maestro Formation, Morawiecki Poland, Sonos Arc Reviews, Tom Morris Putter St Andrews, Tier 1 Rti Interventions Examples, Shamon Brown Father, The Lettermen Greatest Hits, Waste Of Time Lyrics, James Sicily Fantasy,

Subscribe to our blog