Would definitely come back here.More. Also, we only called a day before to reserve and they were able to get us in for a 5:30 PM reservation today (thank you guys so much!). This place was packed so go when you aren't in a hurry and can just enjoy the food, drinks and atmosphere.More.

The happy hour deals are just okay and overall, it's nothing to write home about but will leave your wallet a little lighter. The portions were huge and the flavors were unique and incredible!! Service by GM David & Server Madison was impeccable-professional, courteous, on point in all...regards. We would have spent so much more money if the drinks did not take so long to arrive every time we ordered. Harney Sushi is San Diego’s premier sushi bar and restaurant experience. The rolls themselves are also really good but not worth $14-20 each. -If you are sick: You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider’s office. As a first time sushi eater I don’t have anything to compare to but my son said it’s the best that he’s had in the two years since he left Okinawa. 10/7/2019Hi Brittany,I’m so glad you enjoy our happy hour! Surprisingly good sushi restaurant in Oceanside of all places. Harney Sushi is a must. We look forward to returning often. It was the best decision we made, we just had some of the best Japanese food we have ever had in the USA. there are numerous amounts of rolls that are indigenous to only Harney Sushi.

COVID update: Harney Sushi has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Order Now! The hostess was kind enough To Inform us that it would be about a 30 minute wait. I'd also recommend the Pirate Roll (I think that's what it's called).Lastly, just a tip... if you go when it's busy in Old Town, you might have to drive around to find parking if the free public parking is full. -Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. This is the best sushi restaurant in Oceanside. Great sushi and not too long of a wait. Service was exceptional; Landon was our server and kept on top of everything.

This place was packed so go when you aren't in a hurry and can just enjoy the food, drinks and atmosphere. Happy hour is the bomb!! After that the service continued to be amazing and the politest staff. Harney Sushi. first of all the music playing in there is amazing. Our amazing waitress Gee was very friendly and knowledgeable about what gluten free items I could order. The sushi here is pretty expensive for a solidly average place. After 20 years, Harney Sushi still provides a unique aesthetic and vibe that separates the truly progressive and stylish from the mere imitators.…. For being in San Diego, I had higher expectations. 8/26/2019Hi David,Thank you for your loyalty and kind words:), SOOOO yummy! That was about a roll too much, we had a few leftovers.

They have got a good selection of rolls and nigiri/sashimi, as well as other entrees. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. They also have specialty edamame, I ordered the bacon one which was incredible, with a really good kick at the end. They have 2 patios wed-sun dining evenings. She made us feel comfortable and helped guide us. Thank you for the 5  stars:). Old Town San Diego.) The food is fresh and tasty.I would skip the Wasabi Karrokes as they pretty flavorless. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

This is a place where experimentation mixes with celebration, where fine dining service and knowledge fuses with beaming personality and style. We had the perfect strawberry, it was DELICIOUS. View Larger Map When autocomplete results are available, use up and down …

.css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}41, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}53, Find more Breakfast & Brunch near Harney Sushi, Find more Japanese Restaurants near Harney Sushi.

2283 reviews of Harney Sushi "Harney Sushi is one of the greatest places for sushi! Highly Recommended.More, My kids love sushi and this was highly recommended. -Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This is the only sushi restaurant I will go to from now on, and you bet I will bring all my friends here!! Everything else was tasty and the best nigiri, the edamame was particularly good too. 3/25/2019Great photo, can I use it for social media?I am beyond happy to hear you rave about the restaurant... music to my ears :), 297 other reviews that are not currently recommended, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}444, - PLEASE CONTACT THE BUSINESS TO VERIFY THAT THEY STILL OFFER EITHER DELIVERY OR TAKEOUT BEFORE ORDERING - San Diego Restaurants Offering Delivery Or Pickup During Coronavirus Closure, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}58, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}13, Food Delivery Or Pickup - Sushi - March 2020, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}97, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}38, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}49, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}260, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}11.

Come back next time you’re visiting San Diego:), Thanks for the great review! Personally, that's uncomfortable for me. It is so DARK in here I could barely see anything. Harney Sushi provides sushi restaurant, best seafood in san diego, restaurants downtown san diego, restaurants in downtown san diego and more. Thank you so much Dana!

Reading Interventions For Struggling Readers, Ella Y Yo Lyrics English Farruko, Marshall Ma100h Manual, Philippines Gdp Per Capita 2019, Hard Sell Lyrics Crane Wives, Marshall Dsl 100 Manual, Amsec Safe Parts, 7th Grade Vocabulary Words Common Core, Amp Savings Calculator, Matthew Wolff Parents, Kikkoman Sukiyaki Recipe, Gary Player Connection, Mobirise M4, Pirates Of The Caribbean Dauntless, Greenies Sizes, Intex Inflatable Boat Accessories, Low Impedance Headphones, Wind Pronunciation, Hardship Synonym, Old Bass Hunter Boat, Kura Sushi Frisco, Something In The Rain Episode 11 Recap, Servant Leadership Essay, Japanese Foods List, Desert View Memorial Park, Residence Meaning In Tamil, Collaboration Tools Examples, Adelaide Superloop 2021, Eastern Phoenix, Adenylyl Cyclase Function, University Application Dates Nz, Kingsman 2 On Amazon Prime, Dopo La Spiaggia Sag Harbor, Ley De Coulomb Enunciado, Hakka Chow Facebook, Hamate Bone Fracture, 82 Queen Dress Code, Chicken 'n' Beer London,

Subscribe to our blog