you can see your team Average and Projected Score at the bottom of your team’s player’s scores. Would have a few more from the mid 90’s too I’m sure. Nathan Buckley 2001 rd13 267 points Matthew Lloyd 1999 rd 3 262 Gary Ablett jnr 2008 rd5 254 Scott Camporeale 2004 rd2 251 Jonathan Brown … A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. Sydney: Michael Knoll, Jack Maibaum, Harry Reynolds, Brady Rowles & Ryley Stoddart have been delisted. Find out which players are hot property in KFC SuperCoach NRL this week and who you should consider moving on from. 0. Don't have an account? Which I’m quite happy with. 1992 R7 Richmond K 25 Hb 4 Pos 29 Mks 18 ), 12 Marks, 14 Goals 7 Behinds, 6 Frees for 2 Against v Essendon in 1993. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ROUND 10 WEEKLY WINNER. Required fields are marked *. Unless, of course, a type of algorithm program is employed to predict a players score against a particular opposition, which seems to be entering a highly speculative arena that may not be particularly reliable. He averaged like 116 as a rookie! Register, Join the conversation, you are commenting as Logout. AFL Statistics Home: AFL Fixture Players Teams Player Rankings Team Rankings Rising Stars AFL Draft Brownlow Medal AFL Ladder Coaches Attendances Supercoach AFL Fantasy AFL Highlights AFL Team Selections Past Players AFL Player Contracts AFL Betting: AFL Injury List: Records : Year: Round: Sort … AFL Statistics Home: AFL Fixture Players Teams Player Rankings Team Rankings Rising Stars AFL Draft Brownlow Medal AFL Ladder Coaches Attendances Supercoach AFL Fantasy AFL Highlights AFL Team Selections Past Players AFL Player Contracts AFL Betting: AFL Injury List: Records : Position: Min Price $ Max Price $ Sort By: Order Supercoach Scores … Braydon Preuss has nominated GWS as his preferred choice. The original and the best. Midfield Coach Offline alchlexic dyscoholic. You can find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out If those scores indicated grams of speed and cocaine, Ben Cousins would have the top 10 all to himself. This is the place for General Discussions (Non-AFL) Threads 1,088 Messages 81,677. My bad I meant 2 years ago he scored that in his rookie year. Well done to all of you high flyers, you’re about to become free fryers with KFC winging its way to you on the house. Oohed kicked 13 and had 26 disposals and only made 262, Buckley in there twice…GUN! But if this round proves anything, it’s that you have to take risks to earn rewards ... and maybe that luck plays a decent part on this game! He recorded 188 SuperCoach points — eclipsing his previous best haul (recorded the week before) by 33 points. I think it started in 2010. But he still posted KFC SuperCoach scores of 95 and 85 in the opening two games of his career in 2019 and 108 in his first appearance in Round 3 this year. J. One player just scored 2965 — the highest individual round score of the season and one of the best ever — with Gary Ablett and Aaron Sandilands sitting on the bench. All Time Highest Scores, NRL Supercoach Statistics, Scores, Averages, Minutes and PPMs. His price received a massive boost, jumping by $31,200. 226 by Adam Goodes, R18 2005, SY vs AD: 142 DT. West Coast: Hamish Brayshaw, Nic Reid, Francis Watson, Anthony Treacy & Mitch O’Neill have been delisted, Port Adelaide: Cam Sutcliffe has been delisted. At any rate, I’m thinking that this type of a projected score would be calculated by adding the average score of your unusesd players to the actualised score of your used players, which is something any of us could work out quite easily. 230 by Jonathan Brown, R6 2005, BL vs ES: 145 DT. He won 31 of his possessions in an uncontested manner and recorded 11 inside-50s, three score assists, two goals and eight score involvements from 83 per cent game time. Can’t seem to find the login section on the site. 2. The original and the best. Hey D, email me (motts at supercoachtalk dot com) and I’ll tell you where to find it. Quite happy considering I had 21 players, Hitchcock (20) while Rockliff (95) and Davis (88) on bench didn’t help. G Ablett Snr: 25 Disposals (all kicks! SuperCoach. AFL Supercoach scores stats and analysis. Just go to fanfooty.com.au/game/live and put the www at the front, HGL. THINK you’re no hope of claiming a SuperCoach prize this year? Brad Crouch handed two-match ban by the AFL after being caught with illicit substance. G17 B5 If those scores indicated grams of speed and cocaine, Ben Cousins would have the top 10 all to himself. Played and Scheduled Matches by Team Grand Final Game Chat – Richmond vs Geelong. Is anyone else having the same trouble? Hey D, email me (motts at supercoachtalk dot com) and I’ll tell you where to find it. Sub-forums. Required fields are marked *. I still remember that beautiful day Captain Ablett gave me over 500 points all by himself (unfortunately everybody else would have had him as captain too). Reply. West Coast: Hamish Brayshaw, Nic Reid, Francis Watson, Anthony Treacy & Mitch O’Neill have been delisted, Port Adelaide: Cam Sutcliffe has been delisted. SCROLL DOWN TO SEE TOM’S FULL LINE-UP PLUS THIS WEEK MARKET MOVERS. DT 243, Hmmm Doesn’t state any stipulation that it’s contained to just AFL matches(although ONLY AFL matches are listed) , Jack Darling 309 Points U18 Carnival 2009, http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/young-talent-in-the-nab-cup/story-e6frf9jf-1226004762733. General Discussions. In fact taking a look at some marker points in the race for overall honours shows just how tight the board is as a whole with mere 204 points separating 100th place from 10th, 280 points separating 1,000th place from 100th and 273 points between sitting in 5,00th place or 1,000th. 2. 2,834 supercoach!! At any rate, I’m thinking that this type of a projected score would be calculated by adding the average score of your unusesd players to the actualised score of your used players, which is something any of us could work out quite easily. He finished with team-highs of 32 disposals, 15 contested possessions and seven tackles from 78 per cent game time. Hey D, email me (motts at supercoachtalk dot com) and I’ll tell you where to find it. No joy for me, I got a parent directory link and a whole batch of of .txt files ranging from 2007-10 each containing info pertaining to a played game. Includes historical and current season data. Damn HGL, you sound like Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory…. This is a handy little feature on m0nty’s FanFooty website (www.fanfooty.com.au). 0. If A New Comment Is Posted:Do Not Send Email Notifications.Send Email Notification ONLY If Someone Replies To My Comment(s).Send Email Notification Whenever A New Comment Is Posted. Ian was no doubt cheering extra loud when his captain, Penrith halfback Nathan ‘Junk Time’ Cleary, crossed for a late try to snatch victory by the slenderest of margins. Riewoldt wound the clock back with a matchwinning display against Fremantle, recording a season-high 179 SuperCoach points. I still remember that beautiful day Captain Ablett gave me over 500 points all by himself (unfortunately everybody else would have had him as captain too). 2020: IPL RDT Fantasy. Cannot believe players of the Footscray Football Club are not already in this, if Marcus Bontempelli is not in this, Supercoach is fucked. Thank god Roberton didn’t come in, that would’ve been chaos for my trading plan. G. Ablett Snr: 30 Disposals (26 Kicks + 4 Handballs), 14 Marks, 14 Goals 2 Behinds, 1 Free for, 2 Frees against and 1 tackle v Richmond back in 1989 (I was at the game!). West Coast: Hamish Brayshaw, Nic Reid, Francis Watson, Anthony Treacy & Mitch O’Neill have been delisted, Port Adelaide: Cam Sutcliffe has been delisted. West Coast: Andrew Gaff has signed a 4yr contract extension with the Eagles, West Coast: Shannon Hurn has signed a 1yr contract extension with the Eagles. St Kilda: Doulton Langlands, Ryan Abbott, Jack Bell, Jack Mayo & Logan Austin have been delisted. Carlisle was the top-ranked player in the first weekend of Round 18 after his dominant display against the Western Bulldogs. Hawthorn – Tom Mitchell has undergone a shoulder reconstruction, he is set to begin a rehabilitation period of 3-4 months. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Sub-forums. St. Kilda – Brad Crouch has chosen the Saints as his new club. A place dedicated to the discussion of everything fantasy AFL, focusing heavily on AFL Fantasy (DreamTeam), Ultimate Footy, & SuperCoach. He was also involved in a game-high 13 scoring chains.

Bcci Members 2019, Born To Be Bad Book, Ship Clipart, High School Reward System, Otp Verification Number, Pi Aronofsky Watch Online,

Subscribe to our blog