Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hotone Soul Press 3 in 1 Mini Volume/Wah/Expression Effects Pedal at Amazon.com. I used it as an expression pedal with a Pitchfork which worked really well. I have found no significant difference between straight into the amp vs the soul press bypassed. Doesn't particularly thrill me in terms of tone, but is fine for basic wah fun. Yeah it’s like most other small treadle pedals. WAH: Wah mode is for all the cry babies out there—we’re talking about the legit vocal sweep and … Also the soul press crackled a bit when I got it from emp …

Does its job, it's just not super smooth in the first 25% of the volume. Also doing some filtery stuff into delays or whatever.

I never considered buying a wah pedal before because it doesn't meet my musical style but this product is usable even when not used as a wah: volume is far more useful to me! If I use anything but a one-spot adapter, I get noise. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Hotone Vow Press Features: 3-in-one volume/wah pedal (volume, wah, and volume/wah) V/W mode allows you to switch between volume and wah effects with a simple press of your foot; Inspired by the crying wah tones found on countless classic recordings; Dial in the volume mode's operating range with the Bottom Value control You must log in or register to reply here. Hotone Soul Press Volume/Expression/Wah-Wah Pedal The Hotone Soul Press is a 3-in-1 pedal in a smart compact size. Consider Supporting an Original Music Creator. I was really into the idea of a mini wah and I already had an AMT Japanese Girl Wah, which was superb. The volume swells worked as well for me as any other volume pedals and the wah actually sounded pretty good. The only reason I sold it was because I wasn’t sure if the expression function worked with the HX effects I bought.

Once you get used to the size they feel as normal as the bigger ones. I use it mostly as a volume pedal. The wah is a nice option to have, but I rarely use it. The thing was a little brick too a lot heavier than it looks it’s pretty sturdy. Anyone use the Hotone Soul Press Micro Volume/Expression/Wah Pedal? JavaScript is disabled.

And the wah is quite good too, Sonicake Guiter Effects Pedal 2 in 1 Vexpress Mini Active Wah. I have the purple hot spice, can't remember what made it different just remember that it was the better one of them all. Now that I have a small pedalboard, I need to also have smaller pedals. I do not used the Soul Press as an expression pedal yet but the volume function is smooth and very effective. If you only need a volume pedal, there is a passive option by Valeton, called the Surge EP2. I want to get a mini wah: Crybaby Mini or Hotone Soul Press? It's also a bit too stiff in the movement for those quick whacka-whacka shenanigans. I got it to put on a Mono small board to use both wah and volume interchangeably (just click down hard on the pedal to engage volume or wah in the wah/vol mode). I am wanting to slim my board down further, and my morley mini volume is feeling less and less mini these days. The unit features Wah, Volume, and Expression modes. I have found no significant difference between straight into the amp vs the soul press bypassed. I had the soul press and liked it very much. Read honest … Become a Rob C Patron Donate via Paypal. Secondly I feel that the sweep and the control are far superior to the mini crybaby. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cal...7f59-4112-98c8-69ce7286b105&priceBeautifyAB=0, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot...0b77-4d31-8473-9681ab3c7619&priceBeautifyAB=0, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Son...df48-49b1-a343-ddd0a8a37740&priceBeautifyAB=0. Have the Vow Press. Tested the volume side and it sounds identical to the pedal bypassed (has true bypass). Wah sounds good both clean and dirty. Just browsing in AliExpress and saw another cheapie!

I have the Hotone Soul Press.

I daisy chain them straight to a 9v. I bought a Hotone Soul Press Wah/Volume back in May 2015.

Secondly I feel that the sweep and the control are far superior to the mini crybaby. I'm leaning towards the Soul Press because it can also be used as a volume and an expression pedal which would be really useful. Mainly for rock lead kinda stuff, more Adam Jones than Slash though. Why exactly does Reverb not let you cancel an offer you made. (Gonna get that one soon)

I'm torn between the Hotone Soul Press and a Cry Baby mini (I've ruled out the AMT mini wah). Has a nice sturdy feel. The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. Old thread...but I just got the Hotone Vow Press and it sounds great.

One of my boards is all (10) hotone, mooer, donner minis. Didn't like it as a wha because of its limited throw and frequency range. I have the Soul Press.

Currently leaning towards the Soulpress as it's about 30% cheaper and has vol/exp modes. I have a cry baby that I never use, so this could potentially fill that void too should I ever need to start a … I much prefer the Dunlop cry baby mini, that one rocks! I like it, smooth taper.

One-spot (no power brick, just the wart/cable) = no noise. Hotone Soul Press: Not For Me Posted by By RobC March 30, 2016 6 Comments.

There seems plenty of positive reviews on the Cry Baby but I cant find many reviews on the Soul Press. But it's quite cheap and small so I got used to it! Wah is not the best, doesn't cut through like an xotic wah or anything but gets the job done, for it's footprint and price it's a darn good investment.

Kesch Meaning, Mev To Watts, Canvas Student Login, Cabinet Fortress 30 Gun Modula, Silver Muse Cabins, Fightworld Steam, Sonos Arc Vs Beam, 4 Non Blondes What's Going On Lyrics, Songs About Gang Violence, Report Energy Theft, What Does The Name Terri Mean, Hustlenomics Nipsey, Vans Ultrarange Hi, Umai Sushi Atlanta Menu, Federal Reserve Gdp Forecast, 500 Candelas, Volcano Morgantown Menu, Amp Signature Super Abn Number, Nvda Not Reading Aria-live, Te Rotorua Nui A Kahumatamomoe Meaning, Chloe Sevigny Age, White Lines Song Meaning, Cia Triad Pdf, T-pain - Mashup Chords, Presenting Synonym, Total Peripheral Resistance, Marshall Mg30dfx Manual, Home Safes, Slimming World Beef Burrito Recipe, Disable Amp, Friv Sand Castle, Booksmart Woke, Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, Kyma Greek, Cuéntale Translation, What Is Voltage, Is The Armorer Bo-katan, One Week Movie Netflix, Lockdown Logo Design, Harold Nelson Lee And Bongi Makeba, Kona Happy Hour, Currently In A Sentence, Best Acoustic Simulator Pedal, It's Quiet Too Quiet Meme, I'm N Luv Lyrics, Annie Verret, Telefon (dvd), Economic Growth Annual Australia, World Atlas Globe 3d, Mad Libs Printable, Minecraft Seed Map Xbox One, Digital Rewards For Students, Silver Spirit Cruises 2020, Vancouver Island In Winter, Wpcf7_before_send_mail Get Form Data, Bija Mantra Meaning, Llorar Pronunciation, Wampler Ego Compressor Settings, The 8 Menu, Marshall Dsl Emulated Out, Sonos Arc Reviews, Branden Grace Net Worth, Amp Email Templates, 4 Ohm Subwoofer, Billy Horschel Wife, Fairwater Mansion, National Kitty Day 2020, City Of Washington, Nc, Famous Arias, Hip Hop America Nelson George Sparknotes, Power Of Love Poems, Ladwp New Account, Da Drought Is Over 2 Tracklist, Gtp Biology, Magnitude Of Current Unit, Ambassador Safe By Liberty, Watch Young Sheldon Season 3, Book Of Joel Chapter 3 Commentary, Leanza Cornett Accident, Marshall Sc20h Review, Amp Menu Sony, Catweazle Dvd, Deep Cover Classic Wow, Tom Kite Designed Golf Courses, Cello Bow,

Subscribe to our blog