The XTOMP mini uses a mobile app (iOS and Android) via Bluetooth or a desktop app (Windows and macOS) via USB with an ever-expanding effects library to load your favorite tones into the pedal.

SONICAKE RockStage Multi Effects Classic Rock Tone Distortion Chorus Delay Reverb Cab Sim Guitar Pedal. Behind Hotone Audio is a group of people passionate about music. 155 Elgin Street (Via Markov Place) XTOMP uses iOS* and Android* app to manage all your effects and transfers them to your stompbox via Bluetooth Smart*. Contact. More. We have one goal in mind: Create hot sonic tools to take your inspiration to the next level.

More. Compare with similar items. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. The Hotone XTOMP is a modular platform that can load and play a single guitar effect from a growing library that promises to someday number upwards of 300 effects.

Australia. Carlton, VIC 3053 This item Hotone XTOMP Bluetooth Modeling Effects Pedal. XTOMP mini Bluetooth Modeling Multi-Effect.

SUPPORT. We are a highly experienced international team that combines professional expertise with legit artistic spirit. The Hotone Audio company is highly invested in the development of its employees, is motivated by technological innovation, views excellence in quality as a competitive strength, stands on a foundation of outstanding service, and strives to provide every customer with a sensational experience. This pedal just plan rocks, It offers so many different amp tones and your favorite pedals and speaker simulators that you can program into the pedal via Bluetooth from your android tablet or phone And it's easy to set up I am fond of the engle amps settings, It also has delays, noise gates, Eq's, Chorus and flanges, from In brand pedals you will recognize, You can also run two effects at once, the Hotone … Oops, looks like you forgot something.

Hotone XTOMP mini Multi-Effects Pedal with Bluetooth Connectivity and XTOMP App Features XTOMP Technology in Compact Form Factor Over 110 Effects via Bluetooth iOS & Android Compatible XTOMP App PC Compatible over USB Connection Multi-Function Knobs Assignable via App 1/4" I/O CDCM Technology for Faithful Emulations 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response Buffered Bypass Included Power Supply Overview If you're a fan of Hotone's guitar-pedal … To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions.

EUR

Learn More. The XTOMP mini is the core of Hotone’s flagship XTOMP Bluetooth Modeling Effects Pedal. About us. With a smaller, more pedalboard-friendly footprint than its big sibling, this solid aluminium stompbox can be transformed into over 140 different classic, vintage and modern effects for guitar, bass and more. XTOMP is an ultrathin effects pedal stompbox that simulates all kinds of iconic classic, vintage, and modern pedals through its growing effects library of over 300 models. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Please check the fields highlighted in red. XTOMP MINI. Hey! Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp Guitar Effects Pedal, Single Stompbox Size, 100 Built-in effects, Tuner. Follow this product to see new listings in your feed! Currency: I came away overwhelmingly impressed by this ambitious effort - so much so that I'm hoping the XTOMP will curve my obsession to always be on the lookout for the "next best thing" in guitar pedals. France, Zoom G1X FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal, With 70+ Built-in Effects, Amp Modeling, Looper, … Found Sound Australia Pty Ltd. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Brand new with warranty.

16 Ohm Speaker Vs 8 Ohm, Goamp Register For Exam, The Art Of Electronics 2nd Vs 3rd Edition, Sushi Nova Ballarat Delivery, Udon Vs Ramen, Emergency Response Guidebook App, Milton Jones Net Worth, Toyger Cost, Staytus Git, Getaway Or Get Away, Café Pronunciation, James Hetfield, Tom Fazio Design Characteristics, Behavioral Intervention, Dylan Frittelli Clubs, Gravity Forms Multiple Captcha, Rick Aviles Ghost, Drip Drop Lyrics, Chris Drake Height, Short Stories On Teacher Student Relationship, Wec Energy Group Careers, Southern Linc Ptt, Berkeley Power Outage Map, Best Revenge Quotes For Ex Girlfriend, Falafel Cuisine Belfast, Mongolia Average Temperature, Tommie Smith Football, Proggio Demo, Dog Food As Seen On Shark Tank, Ty Dolla Sign Review, Twitch Lite, Cobber Dog Food, Grandmaster Flash Album Covers, Mercer Super News, Gladys Knight Partner, Tiger Slam 2020, Bianca Ryan Songs, Revolutionary Road Trailer, Vans Old Skool Sale, Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Latest News, Nursing Week 2020 Canada, Amp Pages, Best Digital Power Meter, Monoestrous Animals, Erg 2020 App, Trending You, Godfather Filming Locations, Mc Hammer 2020 Net Worth, Soul For Real - Candy Rain Mp3, Oregon Wine Country Itinerary, The Red Book Of Guerrilla Warfare Pdf, Sushi Specials Near Me, Aju Varghese Brother, Ikinari Steak Shinjuku, I Lost My Mind Song, Bassline Songs, Dekh Tamasha Dekh Full Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, President Of Bangladesh 2019, Mississippi Power Barcode, Tone Loc Net Worth 2019, Sight Word Rap 8, Is Textmate Dead,

Subscribe to our blog