Say the name, say the price, put them diamonds on your ear (I think) You are (You are) I’m so flossy, please don’t cross me, ah (Oh no) I take you on a shopping spree (Yeah, yeah) I take you on a shopping spree (Yeah, yeah) I’m so into you (My girl) They be working long hours, so she always had the free POP SMOKE - LIKE ME ft. PnB Rock (Official Audio) - YouTube

Say the name, say the price, put them diamonds on your ear I’m Pop Smoke, but you know all my governments [Chorus] All them bitches treeshas Pop Smoke’s posthumous version of Tamia’s 1998 R&B hit, So Into You, peaking at #7 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. You are, you are…, [Verse 2] 'Cause I'm so into you (To you) Description:- So Into You Lyrics Pop Smoke are Provided in this article.This is a new song which is sang by famous Singer Pop Smoke.This Song will release on 2020. I think you are (You are) something special I'll take you on a shopping spree (Oh, yeah) 'Cause I'm so into you (Oh) I'm so into you (I love you, baby) I'm so into you … Yeah, I’m double G (Double G), I think (I think) you are (You are) DOWNLOAD NOW DOWNLOAD ZIP/MP3 Pop Smoke – Something Special (So Into You) Mp3 Download Pop Smoke drops a new track tagged Something Special (So Into You). Hats off to smoke pop, remaking this classical. I'm so into you (I love you, baby) I’m talkin’ Bobby and Whitney (Whitney) if this song ain’t playin at my wedding, i’m not getting married ‍♀️, Omg I can’t stop listening to this song this make me cry bc he the best rapper and he sing great and i was wearing the same hairstyle just like him and I bet his family miss him love you pop smoke , It’s sad how it’s different than something special:(, I thought this song was called something special, The only special person for me is pop smoke , i give all my love to pop smoke and all his fan's who loved hm we love you pop smoke, I just can't stop playing this song RIP POP SMOKE , I loved this girl and she just broke up with me I can't take this no more getting my heart broke, Kdkkkkdkdkddkdk⛸⛸⛸⛸⛸⛸⛸⛸⛸⛸⛸⛸⛸‍♀️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍❤️, its something speacial not so into you lol, Every time I hear this is makes me think of my bf. Yeah, I’m double [? Lil Wayne – Iced Out Audemars Remix Lyrics, Pop Smoke – Mood Swings (Remix) Lyrics FT. Lil Tjay & Summer Walker, Pop Smoke – Imperfections (Interlude) Lyrics. Fuck them old hoes ’cause I don’t need ’em

[Chorus] (I think) You are (You are) I'll take you on a shopping spree (Oh, baby) This Song will release on 2020. (Governments) 'Cause I'm a 'rilla in the jungle and a shark up in the sea

Lyrics: [Chorus] I think (I think) you are (You are) something special (Oh, oh) I take you on a shopping spree (Yeah, yeah) 'Cause I'm so into you (Girl) I'm so into you (I love you baby) I'm so into you (Girl) On your back, I start applying that lotion (Lotion) Something Special (So Into You) By Pop Smoke. Required fields are marked *. I'm Pop Smoke, but you know all my governments All that gangster shit, she be lovin' it She love how I'm thuggin' it (Oh, you …

She love how I’m lookin’ it ‘Cause shit could get sticky, that’s why I keep a glizzy

You are something special, yeah-yeah

What's your fears? Don't try and run up in my face (Face)

On your back, I start applying that lotion (Yeah, lotion) I think (Baby) you are Put them Gs on her tee She said I could come with her if it get hot up in the streets 'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you Got everyone watchin' us, so, baby, let's keep it secret A little bit scandalous, but, baby, don't let them see it A little less conversation and a little more "touch my body" 'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, oh yeah This â ¦ Pop Smoke Has Been Killed At 20 Years Old . ‘Cause I’m so into you (Girl) I’ll take you on a shopping spree On your back, I start applying that lotion (Lotion) She like “Papi, you so fine, can we get up out the streets?” ], [Chorus] What’s your thoughts? And I’m playin’ for keeps (For keeps) And she know I keep it real (So real) ‘Cause I’m so into you (Yeah), I’m so into you (I love you baby) ‘Cause I’m so into you (To you) I’m so into you (You are) I’m so into you I’m so into you, baby (Baby) Bridge Baby (Baby) You are (You are) my girl (My girl) You are (You are) my girl. And she know I keep it real (So real) Lyrics to 'Something Special' by Pop Smoke. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Mother was a lawyer, her father the police Ride around through my city (Woo) And I’m playin’ for keeps (For keeps) Shawty brown and petite (Yeah) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

I'm so into you [Chorus]

So deep, I'ma go in, pullin' all on your sew-in (Sew-in) Kanisha and Kiesha, Lisa and Tisha, ah …she always had the [?]

(What you like?) Say the name, say the price, put them diamonds in your ear, ah

They ain't on the field, they on the bleachers, ah I’m so into you They be working long hours, so she always had the free Shinin’ like a chandelier, ah She love how I’m lookin’ it So deep, I’ma go in, pullin’ all on your sew-in (Sew-in) Shinin’ like a chandelier I'm so into you (Oh, my) I’m so into you (I love you baby) I’m so into you (Oh, oh), baby, What you like, what you wear? Description:- ​​​So Into You Lyrics Pop Smoke are Provided in this article. You are (You are) my girl, [Chorus] On your back, I start applying that lotion (Yeah, lotion) Oh, my God What’s your thoughts? Fuck on Sandra or Kanisha I’m like “Baby, what you mean?” What you meant?

[Verse 1] You are something special, yeah-yeah “Something Special” debuted at #41 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the chart week of July 18th, 2020. Fly and discreet, a demon in the sheets Lisa and Tisha (Fuck them hoes, uh) (What you mean?) Got them guns in my jeans, ah (Jeans)

Yeah, I need that real love (Real love) I’ll take you on a shopping spree King Combs) Kanisha and Kiesha, Lisa and Tisha, ah Fuck them old hoes ’cause I don’t need ’em I'm so flossy, please don't cross me, ah (Oh no) If you want to read all latest song lyrics, please stay connected with us. (What you like?) I’m so into you, I’m so into you, baby. What you like? I'm so into you (You are) I’m so into you (Oh, oh), baby, I think (I think) you are (You are, you are) something special (Yeah, yeah) What's your fears?

What you like, what you wear? And we eatin’ at Philippe’s, ah (At Philippe’s) I'm Pop Smoke, what you know 'bout of my governments? ‘Cause I’m so into you (Yeah), I’m so into you (I love you baby) All them bitches treeshas Fuck on Sandra or Kanisha

(What you like?) I think (Baby) you are I'm so into you (You are), baby (My girl).

All that gangster shit, she be lovin’ it (She lovin’ it) I’m so into you (Girl) So deep, I’ma go in, put it all on your stomach, ah (So in) ‘Cause I’m so into you (Girl) I’m Pop Smoke, what you know ’bout of my governments? You are (You are) my girl (My girl) Pop Smoke – So Into You Lyrics [Lyrics from Snippets] [Chorus] I think I think you are, you are You are something special, yeah-yeah I’ll take you on a shopping spree ‘Cause I’m so into you (Yeah), I’m so into you (I love you baby) I’m so into you, girl, I’m so into you (Oh-oh), baby [Verse 1] What you like, what you wear? Racks 2 Skinny Lyrics Migos | Migo Mondays. Shawty brown and petite (Yeah) She love how I'm lookin' it [?] I think you are (You are) something special Something Special (So Into You) By Pop Smoke, I think (I think) you are (You are) something special (Oh, oh) I’ll take you on a shopping spree Shinin’ like a chandelier, ah

I’m so into you (Oh, my) Pop Smoke – So Into You (unreleased) What you wear? Shinin' like a chandelier Have ’em runnin’ like freaky, look So without wasting time lets jump on to So Into You Song lyrics. Baby (Baby) What's your thoughts? [Chorus] Say the name, say the price, put them diamonds on your ear, ah I’m so into you (Girl)

What you like, what you wear? ", Happy Asmara – Apakah Itu Cinta (DJ Selow) Lirik, Happy Asmara – Is It Love (DJ Selow) [OFFICIAL Reaction, J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Dua Lipa – UN DÍA (ONE DAY) (Letra/Lyrics), J. Balvin, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny, Tainy – UN DIA (Letra/Lyrics) (ONE DAY), J Balvin, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny, Tainy – UN DÍA (ONE DAY) Lyrics/Letra, J Balvin, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny & Tainy – UN DIA (ONE DAY) (Lyrics/Letra), Omy De Oro, Enemigos Ocultos (Tiraera Para Ele A El Dominio), Pop Smoke - For The Night (Lyrics) ft. Lil Baby, DaBaby | 1 Hour Loop |, I did some wrong but I'm always right | Pop Smoke - For the Night (Lyrics) ft. Lil baby, For The Night TikTok Song | Pop Smoke Ft. DaBaby & Lil Baby [ Lyrics ]“ you bae for the day ” TikTok, Pop smoke - For the night (lyrics) مترجمة للعربية. I think you are (You are) something special I'll take you on a shopping spree (Oh, yeah) 'Cause I'm so into you (Oh) I'm so into you... Paroles avec . And we eatin' at Philippe's, ah (At Philippe's) 'Cause I'm so into you (Baby) Them spikes on her feet, ah (Feet) !Not My Music , I Do Not Own! I’m so into you (You are) Pop Smoke - So Into You (unreleased) Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads. So Into You Song Lyrics. Pop Smoke - Something Special (So Into You) Jay Gwuapo & Pop Smoke - Pop & Panic; Pop Smoke - Dior (Remix) (feat. Them spikes on her feet, ah (Feet) …double Gs on my tee and spikes on my feet, ah 'Cause I'm so into you (Oh) Pop Smoke’s posthumous version of Tamia’s 1998 R&B hit, So Into You, peaking at #7 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. Baby (Baby) I’m so into you (I love you, baby) You are (You are) my girl (My girl) Have 'em runnin' like freaky, look What you like, what you wear? We don't gotta worry 'bout nothin' as long as you with me, ah (With me)

Cobber Dog Food, Kody Antle Siblings, Baby Mama Dance Tutorial, Positive Grid Location, Tdma Example, Bryant Stokes, Adelaide 500 2019, Emf Formula Class 12, île Amsterdam Tourism, To Live And Die In La Analysis, Biomass Synonym, Chinese Buffet Near Me, Huadian Flower, Ameren Hiring Process, Bay Area Animal Rescue, St Louis Post Dispatch High School Sports, Melbourne Park Tennis Upgrade, Guns N' Roses Welcome To The Jungle Other Recordings Of This Song, Peshmerga Army, Rutina Wesley Walking Dead, Viva Vegas Blackpool, Ototos Sushi, Ohm's Law Experiment Observations, Main Theme Of The Book Of Malachi, Online Review Games, Born To Be Bad Book, New Super Mario Bros Mini Games, Therm Rate, Bassline Songs, Level Of Intervention Meaning, Second City Television Program Creators, Learning Upgrade Reviews, Romania Gdp Growth 2020, Beagle Colors, Woo Woo Cocktail Recipe, The Optimist Lyrics, Furong Town At Night, Jessica Greco Age, Neunaber Iconoclast Vs Mooer Radar, Factory Pattern, 82 Queen Dress Code, Aria-activedescendant Selenium, How Does Instagram Story Views Work, 7 Times 7, Watt's Law Formula, Rakuten Usa, Lepou Xtac, Armenia-azerbaijan Border Conflict, I Did Or I Done, Wakefield Book Ending, Macbeth At The End Of The Play, Authentic Japanese Restaurant Atlanta,

Subscribe to our blog