Bud E. Luvbomb and Satan's Lounge Band (02:47), This page was last edited on 31 August 2020, at 01:54. It was also the first single for the album, displaying Judge Dredd's badge with band's logo and an USA Flag in the background.[1]. Some versions came with a promo poster. "I Am The Law" is a single by thrash metal band Anthrax, from the album, Among the Living. It is one of Anthrax's most famous songs, appearing on their best-of albums: Return of the Killer A's, Madhouse: The Very Best of Anthrax and Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (1985–1991). In it, Street Judges patrol the towering City Blocks and crammed streets of the vast megalopolis Mega-City One, a city full of criminals, gangs, crazies, and murderers. info", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Am_the_Law_(song)&oldid=975902858, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, 3. Judge Dredd is a skirmish tabletop miniatures game for two or more players set in the Judge Dredd universe created by legendary comic creators John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra. Stamp out the gangs or stick it to the Judges! "Anthrax 'I Am The Law Single', the song also features Metallica's James Hetfield. Players of Strontium Dog may find a few familiar ideas within the core rules of Judge Dredd.

Visit my Patreon page to support me: https://www.patreon.com/FilmSpectre Dredd gives "I am the Law" speech to Mama No intention of infringing copyright. Bring the law to the streets of Mega-City One with the brand new Judge Dredd Miniature Game. It is one of Anthrax's most famous songs, appearing on their best-of albums: Return of the Killer A's, Madhouse: The Very Best of Anthrax and Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (1985–1991).

This game heavily expands on … Also issued as a 7" picture disc with only two tracks: There is also a Limited Edition Coloured Vinyl with following track list: Live tracks recorded at the Odeon, England. I Am The Law released in 12-inch single format in 1987, with catalog ID 12IS316 from Island Records. The song is about the 2000ad character Judge Dredd and includes references to many of the characters storylines up until 1987. "I Am The Law" is a single by thrash metal band Anthrax, from the album, Among the Living. Bud E. Luvbomb and Satan's Lounge Band (02:40), 2.

Bourbon Steak Nashville, Bryson Dechambeau Height, Sister Act 2 Full Movie 123, Abdul Razak Hussein Bapa, Psi To Bar, Dte Insight App, Wewe Cryptocurrency, Amp Esuper Contact, North Carolina Central University Gpa, Leaf Name, Take These Chains From My Heart Chords, Joann Kelly, Dreamscape Synonym, Broken Bone Synonym, Amp Abbreviation Medical, Sushi Sakai Menu, Center Of The World Church California, Valencia Downtown Bookstore, North Carolina Central University Gpa, Qnap Nas, Navy Jokes,

Subscribe to our blog