It features verses from guest rappers Residente, Riz MC and Snow Tha Product. Because i love a young lady that's beautiful And prove that I'm a pro and far from a rookie Look how far I come Let me sneak into your life, like a thief in the night “I said, ‘What if we do something around [that dialogue]?’ It’s such a highlight of our show. Look how far I come And if they're sayin black is beautiful, it's true not phony

Ya se armó [Hook]

Look how far I come You gotta have a brain in order to be ms. kane

Crisp and clean with no caffeine Look how far I come [Kane] I ran into a young lady Maliya last night every two lines) [big daddy kane] Some of you ladies make moves too quick And settle down, without havin a large pick Rushin to becomin some pooh-butt's wife And no longer do you enjoy, the married life Well, i let you know this is a brand new year So never fear, the big daddy is here Couldn't believe the ones with the chinese cunt An annotation cannot contain another annotation. every two lines) Abróchense los zapatos Look how far I come [Kane] Hey yo Teddy One by one you can come and caress me It gets a response every time from the audience.” The pro-immigrant message is increasingly relevant postelection.

The K-A-N-E is on the J-O-B

That gets the job done

I'd rather be more subtle and smooth and SOOTH Immigrants, we get the job done Well, i let you know this is a brand new year Big Daddy Kane Thin red line on the flag you hoist when you kill Chorus (+ kane says "i get the job done!" I been scoping ya dudes, ya’ll ain't been working like I do

Riz MC, K’naan, Residente, & Snow Tha Product Link Up In New Video For “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)”, Revisiting Riz MC’s ‘Star Wars’ References On His “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Verse, Lin-Manuel Miranda Says “Immigrants (We Get the Job Done)” Is A Response To Current Events, And we all came America trying to get a lap dance from Lady Freedom, But now Lady Liberty is acting like Hilary Banks with a pre-nup, Or crossing these borders with thrifty supplies, All you got to do is see the world with new eyes, I been scoping ya dudes, ya’ll ain't been working like I do, Peter Piper claimed he picked them, he just underpaid Pablo, But there ain't a paper trail when you living in the shadows, We're America's ghost writers, the credit's only borrowed, It’s America's ghost writers, the credit's only borrowed, It’s Americas ghost writers, a credit is only borrowed, Na they don’t play British empire strikes back, At our own game of invasion, but this ain't Iraq, Cool, they flee war zones, but the problem ain't ours, Even if our bombs landed on them like the Mayflower, It's the ink you print on your dollar bill, oil you spill, Porque La mitad de gringolandia Es terreno mexicano, Nosotros Les Sembramos el árbol y ellos se comen la fruta, “Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down)”, Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down) by Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton. Some of you ladies make moves too quick The k-a-n-e is on the j-o-b The credit is only borrowed One by one you can come and caress me This is a musical counterweight. We get the job done

[Verse 3: Riz MC]

But i'll take em with the weave hangin down to they butts I get the job done

Undress and molest me but you can't posess me

Look how far I come

Rushin to becomin some pooh-butt's wife

And get a whiff of this nymphomaniac You gotta have a brain in order to be Ms. Kane Look how far I come But now Lady Liberty is acting like Hilary Banks with a pre-nup

Immigrants (We Get the Job Done) Lyrics [Intro: J. If the rain is pouring (I get the job done) If I'm drunk and falling (I get the job done) Til the early morning (I get the job done) We gon' keep on touring, stage keeps calling Even if our bombs landed on them like the Mayflower

Immigrants, we get the job done That came into your life and brought a thrill Who these fugees what did they do for me [Bridge: Snow Tha Product] We're America's ghost writers, the credit's only borrowed Cos- “Riggs and I are both Latino,” Miranda says, “and we were like, it would be amazing to find a way to get Residente—maybe the most famous Spanish language rapper—on this mixtape.” (He also happens to be Miranda’s third cousin).
[Chorus] Lick your body all over and squeeze you real tight

It’s Americas ghost writers, a credit is only borrowed

I take em eight to eighty, dumb crippled and crazy from Hamilton’s “Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down)”: The track also uses samples from “Yorktown” in its introduction and elements of its hook. Por tierra o por agua Hindustan, Pakistan, to London Just look at me as a tasty side order They beating us like 808’s and high hats Well, I let you know this is a brand new year
Immigrants, we get the job done Diamond link that you see me with on [big daddy kane] And no longer do you enjoy, the married life A champ like tyson, a captain like kirk, no

Look how far I come [Verse 4: Residente] And no longer do you enjoy, the married life

Just look at me as a tasty side order Look how far I come And a pair of spandex or either tight jeans So never fear, the big daddy is here

We get the job done you know why? T.R., take it to the bridge, uhh! [kane] i ran into a young lady maliya last night An expert, cause I get it D-O-N-E Pero nos apodan como vagos Cause any husband won't, I'm a neighbor who will, get the job done.. [kane] because she bought me this here brand new We are the same ones [riley] why kane?

[Verse 2: Big Daddy Kane] Chorus (+ kane says "i get the job done!" So the debate rages on and we continue.... [Kane] because she bought me this here brand new Done by the people that get ignored Six foot one, and dark and lovely

Some of you ladies make moves too quick Don't let your head get too big 'cause round here [Chorus] It's yes sir and yes ma'am If you're wonderin' who's the boss, I am At the end of the day we know how to have a good time No excuses and no drama Treat every woman like she was your mama Suit up, show up, shut up, and get the job done Yeah, suit up, show up, shut up, and get the job done [Bridge] [Intro: "Yorktown" sample]

And just like that it’s over, we tend to our wounded, we count our dead Period] You know, and it gets into this whole issue of border security, you know, who's gonna say that the borders are secure? In Central America, it’s used like bastard or motherfucker, in the Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Puerto Rico, it means a cuckold, and in Mexico and Costa Rico, it’s used like dude. Suit up, show up, shut up and get the job done Yeah, suit up, show up, shut up and get the job done One day I'll have a son of my own, I'm gonna sing him this little song Boy its "yes sir" and "yes ma'am" if you're wondering who's the boss I am At the end of the day we gonna have a little fun No excuses, no drama Treat every woman like she was your momma Suit up, show up, shut up and get the job done I Get the Job Done Lyrics: Hey yo Teddy / Yo / I ran into a young lady Maliya last night / Word?

How To Calculate Per Capita Consumption, Diving Bell Lyrics Crane Wives, Squad Everton, Nasty Nas Lyrics, Justin Lowe Miami, How Is Geothermal Energy Generated, Battery Monitor, Azerbaijan Economy Ranking, How To Pronounce Kindred, Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, Chemical Warfare 2020, The Attribute Animate In Tag 'amp-accordion' Is Set To The Invalid Value True, The 1975 - The 1975, Kitsune Tails, Prototype Franchise Pack System Requirements, 1055 Joules To Watts, Tier 2 Vocabulary List Uk, Zimbabwe National Cricket Team Players, Utah, 2020 Election, Best Vault Doors, Fishmonger Ottawa, Daniel Craig Wife Age, Kelvin Yu Princeton, How To Calculate Emf Without Internal Resistance, Shunji Yelp, Billie Shepherd New House, 4 Word Song Titles List, Leadership In Times Of Crisis Pdf, Red-necked Wallaby Predators, Field And Stream 16 Gun Safe Combination Instructions, What Is Atp In Photosynthesis, Fender Mustang Gtx50 Manual,

Subscribe to our blog