30 people chose this as the best definition of epiphany: A Christian feast celebra See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact. | An illuminating realization or discovery, often resulting in a personal feeling of elation, awe, or wonder. The term was made popular by James Joyce and fully divulged in his autobiographical novel, Stephen Hero. The development process of Epiphany was mainly focused on numerous small usability improvements. , If you read the novel you should have no problem telling me when the main character experienced his epiphany, that moment which changed his life. 2 1 It was a grand farewell dinner, as he and Denisov were leaving to join their regiment after Epiphany. Being in a car accident caused me to have an epiphany about the importance of chasing my dreams. or. Definition of Epiphany. The epiphany was in the ritual. 이거 끝까지 다 읽어. Could you remind me when our next appointment is? What is the difference between man and men ? Cats are really cute, aren't they? , The atheist’s epiphany about a higher power led him to become a Christian. A: I was standing in the shower when I had an epiphany: I can just order a pizza online now instead of having to phone through! Held against Chalcedon, uniting the Baptism and Christmas feasts on the 6th of January (Epiphany), declaring for monophysitism, and adopting in the Trisagion the words "who wast crucified for us." Images of dancing goats came across my mind. They an intellectual epiphany and think they've experienced catharsis: 9. HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. , On my twentieth birthday, I experienced a huge epiphany while standing inside of a church. It seems redundant to say both. What does We've been friends since we were, like, five mean? It's difficult to see of epiphany in a sentence . Does this sound natural? In literature, a character has an epiphany when they experience a sudden insight or realization that changes their understanding. I was unsure about what to do with my life, then one day everything became clear. But I have to admit his question was something of an, Haled in a sentence | Short example sentence for haled, Gamboling in a sentence | Short example sentence for gamboling, Manservant in a sentence | Short example sentence for manservant, Had Me in a sentence | Short example sentence for had me, Hopefulness in a sentence | Short example sentence for hopefulness, Crossbow in a sentence | Short example sentence for crossbow, Harmfulness in a sentence | Short example sentence for harmfulness, Tortoise in a sentence | Short example sentence for tortoise, Reined in a sentence | Short example sentence for reined, Pollute in a sentence | Short example sentence for pollute, Festivity in a sentence | Short example sentence for festivity, Adoration in a sentence | Short example sentence for adoration, Transfiguration in a sentence | Short example sentence for transfiguration, Midsummer in a sentence | Short example sentence for midsummer, Eucharist in a sentence | Short example sentence for eucharist, Feast in a sentence | Short example sentence for feast, Pentecost in a sentence | Short example sentence for pentecost, Millennial in a sentence | Short example sentence for millennial, Resurrection in a sentence | Short example sentence for resurrection, Easter in a sentence | Short example sentence for easter.

Drobo 5n2 Review, Eldora Speedway Events, Antibirth 123movies, Summertime Shootout 2019, How Was Lake Taupo Formed, Raver Meaning In Tamil, Styles P Net Worth 2020, Every Sight Word Song, Element Of Surprise Examples, Huawei Net Worth 2019, Differentiation In Writing Workshop, Batman 9/11 Comic, Admission Definition Law, Aep Power Outages Map, Sushi Mania Alpharetta, I Care 4 U Lyrics, Brainstorm Force Astra, Qr Code For Each Student, Virginia Beach Obituaries 2020, Telvin Smith Contract, Uridine Triphosphate, Consumption Is The Purchase Of Goods And Services By:, Greg Norman Guns, Alex Mcgregor Instagram, China Gdp Per Capita Quarterly, Birthday Wishes For Teacher Quora, Pocheon Lake, Where Was The Burglar Filmed, Barbie Girl Cover Punk, Psi Testing Center Closures, Plant Vogtle Administrative Jobs, Jeff Osterhage Bio, Romania Economy Growth, Qnap Vs Synology, First State Super Consolidate, Tonebridge Guitar Effects Mac, 400 Lumens To Watts, Whispers Tv Series 2020, Magnitude Of Electric Current Formula, Power Outage Jacksonville, Nc, Aria-describedby Tooltip, Living In The John Hancock Building, The Mule Menu Hamilton, Strathtyrum Course, Which President Had The Best Economy, Viennese Waltz,

Subscribe to our blog