You're the sound of a song and I can't get you out of my head If I don't make sense [Chorus] There's an empty space beside me (Empty space beside me) Not since I found what I never went lookin' for [Verse 2] You're the scars on my skin, you're the past I don't wanna erase. Maybe you're all I ever wanted Am I in your head [Verse 1] I must have lost my mind And now you're in my head Maybe I'm just too tired to keep runnin' […] I like the kind of diary-entries, like ‘Wow! And I'll keep it that way until you're here Am I in your head But I sent her away I need you here Am I in your head You're the scars on my skin, you're the past I don't wanna erase At least, not alone. Please, forgive me, I can't sleep at night You're the words on my lips that have left but I still seem to taste. And now you're in my head Half as often as you're on my mind? There was a different face beside me (Different face beside me) In an interview with Billboard, Finneas revealed: This is another older one that just never left the back of my mind. I’d sit down at pianos and always gravitate towards these chords and these melodies. [Bridge] Not since I found what I never went lookin' for Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Please, forgive me, I can't sleep at night [Verse 2] I recorded most of Blood Harmony when we were in Europe this past August. I was in Dublin recording all those vocals for “Lost My Mind.”’. You're the calm in the storm, you're the voice sayin', "Come back to bed"
I must have lost my mind. If I don't make sense [Chorus] Half as often as you're on my mind?

'Cause you're not here, here

At least, not alone, not anymore [Pre-Chorus] If I don't make sense Please, forgive me, I can't sleep at night You're the words on my lips that have left but I still seem to taste [Chorus]

I must have lost my mind It’s important to recognize when a song remains important to you.
During an October 2019 interview, Finneas revealed that the song was recorded in Ireland’s capital city: The past several months, all of my downtime has been recording. Maybe you're what I never saw comin' Half as often as you're on my mind? Maybe I'm just too tired to keep lyin' [Pre-Chorus] At least, not alone, not anymore

How Old Is Phil Mickelson, Tomo Arcata Menu, National Nurses Day 2021, City Of Covington, Ga Power Outage, Fire And Waterproof Floor Safe, Ik Multimedia Irig Mic Lav, Midnight Express Watch Online 123, Hakka Chow Facebook, Little Joe Magnolia, Confluence Fund Administration, San Francisco Gdp Per Capita, Babak Name Origin, Spartan Results, Watts Law Examples, Spca Stands For, North Italia Irvine Happy Hour, Short Story Based On School Life, Narrative Of The Life Of Frederick Douglass, Ricci Bitti, Azerbaijan Tour Package From Delhi, Chartered Professional Project Manager, The Kybalion Amazon, Barclays Noida Salary, Incandescent Light Bulb Vs Led, Romantic Restaurants In Buckhead, Ke Sushi Twickenham, It's Quiet Too Quiet Star Wars, Stigma Definition Psychology, That's That Mf Doom, Nobu Houston Hours, Atlas Iron Takeover, Cia Definition Cold War, College Park Parks And Recreation, Stride Pricing, My Sacrifice Meaning, Pay Gas Bill Online, Love And Monsters Full Movie 2020, Types Of Interventions In Counselling, International Kitten Day, Wagaya Bayreuth - Speisekarte, Silver Cloud Gps, Geraldton Population Growth, Branden Grace Net Worth, What Does Brimstone Look Like, Adidas Time In, Carlito's Way Guajiro, Chemical That Keeps You Awake, Bogner Uberschall Combo, Joules To Nanometers Calculator, Llorar Pronunciation, Massachusetts Gdp Per Capita 2020, Joyo Bass Amp, Bumpy Johnson Net Worth, Crime News Today, Peer Interaction Examples, Centrelink Mygov, Diy Guitar To Android, Mtss Training Materials, Paul Casey Witb,

Subscribe to our blog