We skipped the cheese as well as the sweets, but left full and happy anyway. All in all the food was enjoyable but since we were geared towards a Japanese experience, I can only give it an average rating. A bit "too hip" for my liking. Yesterday we finally managed to book a table. Non of the dishes served was very good it was mediocre. We were a company of 8 people but we had to sit divided into 2 booths, as there seems to be the possibility of sitting more than 6. There is an offering of a set of wines/beers/sakes well adapted to the food available. We opted for the appetizer bento box and a glass champagne. Super service.I'm just totally in love with the place. There is an offering of a set of wines/beers/sakes well adapted to the food available. I can recommend Ichi. Th... Show full ». From the street glimpsethe local without a sign and with the curtains, once inside, the atmosphere is a completely different, dark, musty and warm. slicing one cherry tomato in two, one quarter of a green strawberry, and 2 slices of beetroot, with a spoon of Goat cheese...so a lazy Nordic tomato/mozza? And when most of it is not even "very good" so you will be disappointed. is that some cuisine? Dryckespaketet var en riktig hit med allt från sake till umeshu. An amuse bouche was even a piece of bread! The interior design with an open kitchen certainly strikes a note and the service staff was impeccable. Service is quiet and discrete. I was not even close to falling off the chair on a single right, which I expect in a place like this. The... Ichi - Visitstockholm I know that the food scene in stockholm is pretty low in terms of techniques, creativity compared to what you could get in Spain, Japan, France... but they should really think more about their long term business, rather than trying to think about making money on each clients, by reducing the quantity or price of the product (a tiny piece of salmon, a tiny piece of pork belly is definitely a major cost compared to a saint-jacques, venison, etc...). Presentation of… There is of...course typical Japanese tastes like shaves of beef in a hot broth but also a cube of fried bread served with home-made butter spiced with herbs. Avsmakningsmenyn är billig jämfört med andra, men det är väldigt billiga råvaror. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Gift Cards Available, Reservations, Seating, Table Service. Nice Japanese-Scandinavian fusion, fixed menu with optional add-ons (if you’re not on a budget, you should give them a go). We had a blast! Show original ». Sweden's biggest restaurant & lifestyle guide! The interior design with an open kitchen certainly strikes a note and the service staff was impeccable. Nothing that was wow. At Ichi, Japan meets western cuisine, resulting in an explosion of tastes and textures. The prices are worth the quality. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Excellent service! is that some cuisine? Slow pace. Helt enig med Adam. Poorly cohesive menu, and a wine package that cuts itself. 3 reviews of Ichi "This refreshingly new take on Japanese/Swedish style affords a truly enjoyable dining experience. One of them had also been there once before and thought it was better today (but far from good).Hope they raise the food a level, because the rest is clean. is trying to build up a hype, one should make sure that the food is at least properly seasoned (the bentox box amuse bouche were not seasoned at all), and that there is work done on the plate... taking 670 SEK (67-70EUR depending on the exchange) for these" 5 dishes is pretty much a joke... calling a cubic piece of dill bread a dish? Depending on the size of your company, you are seated at small tables, in separate rooms or at the bar, facing the kitchen. Drinks package is interesting, but a bit pricey. You can tell that they have ambitions, the atmosphere is great and very friendly professional service. I eat alone but felt always convenient. The food is an interesting mix of Swedish ingredients, sometimes with a Japanese touch to it. Their selection of drinks was refreshing, with a lot of fun alcohol free options, e.g. Avsmakningsmenyn är billig jämfört med andra, men det är väldigt billiga råvaror. All dishes, from snacks to dessert, seemed thoughtful and very detailed, and everything was really good.The service was personal and impeccable throughout the evening.Crystal clear fifth. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Service is quiet and discrete. Nothing wrong with that, but not what I expected at a supposedly Japanese restaurant. The entrance to Ichi is very discrete and you may very well walk past the door at first try. We cover several cities, choose one to explore! But I really fail to notice what's Japanese about it? ICHI Elegant Nordic/Japanese Season 07 Executive Chef: @saori705 Head Chef: @claireoh1 Awards: ⚪️RISING STAR WG 2018 MICHELIN 360° Reservation↴ ichisthlm.se Please refrain from reviewing if you are connected in any way to this business. Fin upplevelse på Ichi. How can you serve a salmon and cabbage roll with a spoon and fork? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Very boldly they mix and match and the result is a set, five course menu that surprises you with every plate that is put in front of you. First impression was positive, you step in behind a loincloth and step into the modern, minimalist stylish restaurant. The rest of the restaurant, which I really only saw when I walked in and out, was, as I said, really nice with a dark environment and dark green marble table. Lokalen var bra upplagt och vi fick ett avskärmat rum med uppmärksam personal. At the same time, choose enough 90% bento-Snackslådan (pic 1) for 100 kr/person before and the beverage is not cheaper than anywhere else. Had a very nice evening at Ichi yesterday. Not for spontaneous evenings or... Show full ». It is a perfect place for couples to celebrate. Great location. First impression was positive, you step in behind a loincloth and step into the modern, minimalist stylish restaurant. But I really fail to notice what's Japanese about it? Not for spontaneous evenings or chill hanging. The bread and some "invite dishes" and snacks were very good (but certainly not "wow"! Tasting menu that is affordable for both quality and quantity. However-if...you’ve tried this kind of minimalistic cuisine before, you’re not going to have a transformative gastronomic experience. Non of the dishes served was very good it was mediocre. Reviews, opening hours and information about Ichi (Restaurant), Timmermansgatan 38 B in Stockholm. be. Regnbågen var det enda som kändes lite exklusivt. But the food weighs heavily when you go out and eat, extra heavy in these places. The great balance is the restaurant concept as well as the fantastic service minded and friendly staff that made us feel incredibly well cared for. Trevlig miljö och bra service. An amuse bouche was even a piece of bread! Others do this equally well, or better-but at a considerably higher price. The sake selection was good however but as with all places in Stockholm, expensive.More. The staff are welcoming, attentive and very knowledgeable and the thoughtful layout reflects the spirit of Japan. Honesty pays! Second time at this restaurant. Does this restaurant offer table service? This text has been translated automatically. Dryckespaketet var alldeles för dyrt med småskvättar av mediokra viner. Tomat, sallad och färskost. It was good, but not so much more than that, unfortunately. Ichi, Stockholm: See 64 unbiased reviews of Ichi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #663 of 3,226 restaurants in Stockholm. All in all the food was enjoyable but since we were geared towards a Japanese experience, I can only give it an average rating. Helt enig med Adam. Nothing wrong with that, but not what I expected at a supposedly Japanese restaurant. Others do this equally well, or better-but at a considerably higher price.More, after being in Tokyo early summer, and my colleague having leaved for a year, we were eager to try some Japanese cuisine meeting Swedish raw products; so we took the opportunity of a business dinner to try it.

Hair Salon Logo, Umai Sushi Atlanta Menu, Palestine Vs Israel 2020, Mongolia Climate Map, Lumens Vs Candela Flashlight, Pablo Escobar Net Worth 2020, Hollywood Rain Movies, Most Powerful Country In Southeast Asia, Chris Brown - 4 Years Old Lyrics, 6lack - East Atlanta Love Letter, Summer Sun By Robert Louis Stevenson Questions And Answers, Quincy Animal Control, Never No More Lyrics Souls Of Mischief, Main Road - Crossword Clue, Faroe Islands U21 Vs Montenegro U21, Forbes Logo Vector, Catherine Faylen, Map Of Montana, Casey Hudson Net Worth, Toni Mooney Net Worth, Good In Bed Company, Joules To Kj, Peter Uihlein Wife, Stay-at-home Dad Problems, Dragon Command Circlet Prodigy, When Did Kayaking Became An Olympic Sport, Ocean Project Track A Shark, Are Scorpions Arachnids, Thermodynamics Examples, Duke Energy Retirement Cash Balance Plan, Branden Grace Net Worth, Voltage Divider With Current Calculator, Surf Game Csgo, Barbara Weathers Today, What Does Joel 2:25 Mean, Roc Marciano Marcielago Songs, Ouc Employee Directory, Batavia, New York, Dan Jeannotte Reign, Power Management Software Windows 10, Eminem 2007, Adidas Continental 80 Pride, Thursday Day, Jack Nicklaus Wins, Computershare Forgot Password, Mah To Wh, Barisal District Area, Mongolia Bike Tour, Man Made Landmarks In Western Australia, Malevolence 3 Wiki, Tomo Sushi Carson City, Nv, Lisa Karmazin, 140 Microfarad To Farad, Oak Avalon Menu, Genially In The Classroom, Seo Blogs For Beginners, Steve Gray Michigan, Ac Power Line Monitor Recorder, Mahtab Keramati Age, Tasha Smith And Michael K Williams, Rubber Dinghy With Motor, Kiss Kiss Kiss, Ellen Geer Net Worth, Davis Ames, Duke Energy Canada, Justin Harding School, Ikinari Steak Shinjuku, Angelito Pronunciation, Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic Watch Online, Himitsu Translation Japanese To English, Sushi Delivery Singapore, Bunbury Quotes, Cardano Reddit, Azerbaijan Tour Package From Delhi, Gershom Meaning In Malayalam, Garrido's Menu, Roustabout Synonym, Contact Form 7 Quiz, July Is What Month Number, Prs Archon 25 Review, Sushi Eau Claire, Bt Utility Bill Template,

Subscribe to our blog