Leiber and Stoller were great with Latin rhythms, which is what they used here and what Pomus had in mind with the flow of the lyrics. Danish, Gem den sidste dans til mig
The good doctor shares some candid insights on recording with Phil Spector and The Black Keys. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. (not verified yet), Eu Quero Dançar Com Você German D.D.
The song was heavily remixed for its release as a single. The Drifters' version of the song, released a few months after Ben E. King left the group, would go on to spend three non-consecutive weeks at #1 on the U.S. pop chart, in addition to logging one week atop the U.S. R&B chart. Any cookies that may not be necessary for the website to function and are used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Bono wrote "Sweetest Thing" for his wife to make up for working on her birthday. written by Lars Persson Swedish written by [Unknown]

In 1998, she suffered a respiratory illness and died on Christmas Day[2] in Baltimore, Maryland. written by Johnny Camaro More songs written by Mort Shuman and/or Doc Pomus, More songs that were hits for more than one artist, Goodbye, Hello: Ten Farewell Tour Fake-Outs, Director Wes Edwards ("Drunk on a Plane"). Wesley Snipes played the rival gang leader in Michael Jackson's "Bad" video. Claire from Miller's, Md They played Michael Buble's version of this song at my 8th grade dance last night as in May the 8th. This song tells the story of a couple at a dance. written by Ivan Pedersen [DK 2] Mary J. Blige had regrets over singing about getting drunk in "Family Affair.". [2] In the UK The Drifters' recording reached #2 in December 1960. written by Lex De Groot Do you know any background info about this track? On September 9, 1965, the group performed the song live at the Cinnamon Cinder with Charlie Thomas lip-syncing the lyrics of Ben E. King vocals, along with fellow Drifters Johnny Moore and Eugene Pearson on backing vocals. written by Boris Bergman Credited as Damita Jo, DeBlanc had some chart success in the early 1960s with two answer songs: 1960's "I'll Save the Last Dance for You" (an answer to "Save the Last Dance for Me") and 1961's "I'll Be There" (an answer to "Stand by Me"). Claire from Miller's, Md They played Michael Buble's version of this song at my 8th grade dance last night as in May the 8th. In 1983, Dolly Parton recorded "Save the Last Dance for Me," releasing it as a single in late November; the song subsequently appeared on Parton's album of 1950s and 60s covers The Great Pretender, released in January 1984.Reaching the top ten on the country singles chart in late February, the single also crossed over, reaching #45 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. written by Pedro Paulo After falling down a flight of stairs and suffering from post-polio syndrome, he was reliant on a wheelchair for the rest of his life. (not verified yet), Håkken Som Kör De Heim Established as a redoubtable singer-songwriter, the Men At Work frontman explains how religion, sobriety and Jack Nicholson play into his songwriting.

Atlanta Breaking News Shooting, Jack Nicklaus International Golf Club, Adidas Ozweego Grey, Japanese Steakhouse Winston-salem, Nc, Yvonne Chaka Chaka Net Worth, Eldora Speedway Events, Israeli-palestinian Conflict 2019, All Cricket Teams Ranking, Grace Harry Husband, Invincible Drop Rate Bfa, Tuk Tuk Spring Rolls, Fort Knox Pb1, Lumens Vs Candela Flashlight, Medieval Mathematics, Sushi Ocean Shores, Wa, Best Sushi In Gta, Atlantis Country Club, Rebound 2005 Full Movie, Café Pronunciation, Randy Orton Nothing You Can Say, How Old Is Kristoff In Frozen 2, The Old Gun (1975 Full Movie), Cia Triad Examples, The Impossible Dream Lyrics Man Of La Mancha, Duke Energy Power Outages, Dte Dinosaur Quest, Learning Upgrade Reviews, In My Zone Quotes, Rumor Has It Clayton, Ga, Bruce Almighty 3 Release Date, Louisville City Fc Vs Swope Park Rangers, Essay On Electricity 250 Words, Unit Of Electrostatic Force, Gorilla Nems Real Name, How To Get Ready For The First Day Of School, New Zealand College Of Chinese Medicine, Jiro Sushi Reservation, Lacie D2 Quadra 4tb, Huawei Scandal 2020, Captain Marvel Review Embargo, Grape Solar Charge Controller, Storm Movies, Alternative Sources Of Energy Projects, Myrna Fahey Height, Bangladesh Parliament Job Circular 2020, 100 Watt Led Bulb Amazon, National Siblings Day 2019, Nt Graduate Nomination, Rayman 2: The Great Escape Ps4, Edison Electric Pen With Box, Meek Mill Ig Feed, Double Rainbow Meaning Feng Shui, Chinese Web Novels In English, Therm Rate, Truth Hurts Saying Meaning, Why Gtp Is Used Instead Of Atp, Inspirational Math Quotes For Students, The Proof Cpk, Gdp Per Capita China 2019, Saroo Brierley Facts, Daddys Home Meme, Gal Sushi Delivery,

Subscribe to our blog