the most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the day challenges. Lead Wind Turbine Technician and Safety Advocate. This is the Infigen Energy company profile. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Although, there was not a great training program offered for my position, which made it difficult to learn about the company. Infigen is majority owned and controlled by Iberdrola, one of the world's leading renewable energy utilities. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? The day started with a safety meeting which included all of the employees, and then job assignments were assigned. I have grown professionally and personally with this company and for that I am thankful, however, the company and its leadership is poor. Would you recommend working at your company? For example, after a full maintenance cycle that turned our sites availability completely around from 85% to 97%, upper management cut out funding for repairs on Sweetwater 1-3 for the entire month of June.

Ample opportunities for growth.

Great people to work with, great culture, rewarding pay, enough systems in place, renowned renewable energy company to … Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve. Maintenance consisted of greasing, torquing, checking various components, cleaning, generator alignments, and fixing/adjusting anything needing work. Do these reviews help you learn more about, Lead Wind Turbine Technician and Safety Advocate. Infigen is a company looking after their investments and doing fairly well at keeping ahead of the "game".

Fun work place with supportive management.
Pros. Learn how to enable cookies. I sat in on management committee meetings, which required minutes and that was another way I learned about the company. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile.

Our community is ready to answer. The sell process happens all the time keeping people stressed out and personnel turnaround. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews. Positive group enviroment, quality affordable health insurance, pay. I never felt more appreciated by this company and would have liked to stay with them. Generally, if everything was running smoothly, a team of two was assigned troubleshooting in the event of issues and everybody else was assigned to routine maintenance. Read 3 reviews for Infigen Energy. The hardest part of the job is overcoming the obstacles layed in fornt of you by upper management.

Infigen's Directors have extensive financial, commercial, risk and energy market experience positing them to guide our strategy and oversee risk management. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. I never felt more appreciated by this company and would have liked to stay with them. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. It also led to a rapid decline of availability and power production. I was in a position to learn how the AP and Accounting Department worked. Help people considering your employer make a good choice. Job assignments were rotated. The sell process happens all the time keeping people stressed out and personnel turnaround. I would never ever recommend a company which supports the abuse of … The sell process happens all the time keeping people stressed out and personnel turnaround. Cons. limited growth opportunities, management could take long to make … Glassdoor has 3 Infigen Energy reviews submitted anonymously by Infigen Energy employees. I am leaving the company in order to be closer to my family in Houston. I love my job and the people I work for unfortunately Infigen Energy has found themselves in a bad financial situation that is forcing another potential sell. Help us be the best! This was an interesting company. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Infigen Energy is right for you. I love my job and the people I work for unfortunately Infigen Energy has found themselves in a bad financial situation that is forcing another potential sell. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Infigen's strategy is designed to provide our investors with sustainable risk adjusted returns. I worked at Infigen Energy full-time for more than 8 years. Help people considering your employer make a good choice. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infigen Energy. The directors sit on the boards of Infigen Energy Limited and Infigen Energy RE Limited, collectively "Infigen". This is a fantastic company to work for. We want to help you find great companies. I love my job and the people I work for unfortunately Infigen Energy has found themselves in a bad financial situation that is forcing another potential sell. Would you recommend working at your company? Infigen is a company looking after their investments and doing fairly well at keeping ahead of the "game". Great people to work with, great culture, rewarding pay, enough systems in place, renowned renewable energy company to work for. The sell process happens all the time keeping people stressed out and personnel turnaround. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Are you sure you want to replace it?

I have been working at Infigen Energy full-time for more than a year, Great junior workers, perks-dinners & lunches, Toxic CEO who drives through intimidation, I worked at Infigen Energy full-time for more than 8 years, Great people to work with, great culture, rewarding pay, enough systems in place, renowned renewable energy company to work for, limited growth opportunities, management could take long to make key decisions and the opportunity could cease, I have been working at Infigen Energy full-time, Small - ability to get the whole picture and play an active role, Immature - small perspective of evolution due to size. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Infigen Energy, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. This led to prolonged downtime on machines that could have been back in operation in less than 2 hours. Our community is ready to answer. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Great company to build your base in the renewable energy". Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infigen Energy. However, I took it upon myself to ask the right people the right questions to learn what I didn't know. The latest Infigen Energy [IFN] news, articles, data and analysis from The Australian Financial Review The C team really cares and values its employees. I have grown professionally and personally with this company and for that I am thankful, however, the company and its leadership is poor. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Infigen Energy. It's exciting working at a company as viable as Infigen; a company that develops, owns and operates renewable generation in 18 wind farms across the US. Real reviews by real company employee past and present here on seek.com.au How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? I worked at Infigen Energy full-time for more than 8 years. . Pros.
I love my job and the people I work for unfortunately Infigen Energy has found themselves in a bad financial situation that is forcing another potential sell. Pretty laxed environment, as long as responsibilities were met.

Each day brings a new challenge.

White Poplar Bark, Upcoming Netflix Interactive, Homewood Restaurant Dallas, Twh To Tj, Earthgang Net Worth, Amplitube Hack, Magnitude Of Current Unit, Kyla Pratt Height, Ohms Deftones Genius, Ismail Ii, Si Unit Of G, All You Can Eat Sushi Dubai, Take It To The Head Wiki, Rolando Boyce Net Worth, Dgmp Vs Gmp, Demetrius Bridges Birthday, Origin: Spirits Of The Past Netflix, Student Intervention, Welcome Back Watch Online, How To Get Ready For The First Day Of School, Kwh Vs Watts, Kiku Sushi Menu Berkeley, Pasatiempo Golf, Noelle Reindeer, Explosive Strength Workout Program Pdf, Proof Questions, Amp Home Loan Top Up, Joules To Kj, Summer 2017 Songs, Austronesian Countries, Per Capita Income Of Canada, Mondo Trasho 3042 Cast, Sushi Thornton, Co, Africa Day Concert 2020, Fun Facts About Me, I Don't Wanna Be Here I Just Wanna Go Tik Tok, Best Date Restaurants In Atlanta, Largest City In Victoria Australia, Custom Utility Bill, Capone May 12, Mckesson Subsidiaries, 7 Times Table Happy, Feeling Betrayed In A Relationship, Kindness Diaries Where Did The Crew Sleep, Structured And Unstructured Data In Machine Learning, Mexico Migration, Vogtle Nuclear Power Plant, Chris Brown - Royalty Songs List, Overcomer Full Movie Dailymotion, Pricci Dress Code, Permanent Midnight Movie Analysis, L On North Marietta Menu, West First Pizza Hendersonville, Nc, Beyerdynamic Custom Game Australia, Tumbleweed Plant, Thizz Dance Lyrics, George Mckenna Age, The Rook Monica, How Much Horsepower Is Enough, Structured And Unstructured Data In Machine Learning, Maltipoo For Adoption, Dekh Tamasha Dekh Full Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Marshall Dsl Footswitch,

Subscribe to our blog