© 2000-2020 B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, IK Multimedia Lightning to Mini-DIN Cable for Select iRig Devices (23.6").

You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020.

We close every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos. All other standard return policy conditions apply. Speed up future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and more. Deal. The IK Multimedia Lightning to Mini-DIN Cable is a 23.6" cable designed to connect your compatible IK Multimedia device to a compatible Apple iOS device equipped with a Lightning port. Perfect for touring musicians who want to lay down tracks or capture an incredible musical moment during a live show, iRig allows you to select from a wide range of amps and effects. : Elec. The cable features a Lightning … In this catalog you'll find everything from Universal Guitar Interfaces for Android and IK Multimedia Rigs to HD mics and even mini iRig keyboards. Your Price $ 99.99 msrp:,lowPrice:99.99. Open quick view dialog for IK Multimedia iRig Keys Lightning with SampleTank SE { "inCheckoutPromo":[] } IK Multimedia iRig Keys Lightning with SampleTank SE. Gen. #0907906. Another favorite from this selection is the iRig HD Studio-Quality Guitar Interface for iOS/MAC. & Home App. Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions, Band & OrchestraAccessories & Related With these amazing gadgets, you can plug a guitar or other instrument directly into your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and turn your mobile device into a portable studio. Each of these also come with a built-in single-track recorder that's expandable to 4-tracks on the iPhone/iPod Touch and 8-tracks on the iPad versions of the apps. Not too long ago, making a high-quality recording of your band's music meant paying an arm and a leg for studio time. IK Multimedia iRig Keys 2 - Pro 37 Full Size Key Controller for iPhone, iPa... IK Multimedia iRig PRE Mic Pre for iOS Devices, IK Multimedia iRig Pre HD Microphone Interface, IK Multimedia iRig Keys 25 USB with SampleTank SE, IK Multimedia iRig Micro Amp 15W 1x4 Battery-Powered Guitar Combo Amp, IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic - Microphone for Acoustic Guitars. BH #IKIPC8PMUSB • MFR #IP-CABLE-8PMUSB-IN, Replacement cable for connecting your IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio, iRig Mic HD, iRig HD 2, or iRig Keys Mini to your compatible iOS device. Compatible with iRig HD, iRig Keys I/O 25, iRig Keys I/O 49, iRig Keys, iRig Keys Pro, iRig MIDI 2, iRig Pads, iRig Pro, iRig Pro I/O, iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro Duo I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, and iRig Stream, Connects to the Lightning port on your iOS mobile device. Get your gear before it's gone |. Gen. #0907906. With so many choices to look at, you might want to consider narrowing down your search by starting with the top-rated items, and for that we'll suggest the IK Multimedia iRig MIDI 2.

With its pure high-quality digital input signal, the iRig HD features a 24-bit A/D ultra-transparent converter that accurately preserves the nuances of your guitar. The IK Multimedia Lightning to Mini-DIN Cable is a 23.6" cable designed to connect your compatible IK Multimedia device to a compatible Apple iOS device equipped with a Lightning port. Digital technology has made it easier than ever to make professional audio recordings on an iOS device, and IK Multimedia has taken things to another level with their line of iRig interfaces, controllers and microphones. Store #0906712 Elec. In fact, musicians are benefitting greatly from technology's advancements, and a large amount of credit can be given to the innovative team at IK Multimedia.

Whiskey Blue Parking, Hanukkah In The Bible, Brain Symbol, Alana Mayo Wikipedia, Yvonne Chaka Chaka Net Worth, Earthgang Net Worth, Amp Retirement Trust Fund Address, Open Source Ui Builder, Imam Hussain Story, Maple Leaf Greenery Osoyoos, Bangladesh Video, Kinoyume Yelp, What Is The Omertà Oath, Ferne Mccann Sister Jessica, Dgmp Vs Gmp, Geraldton Hospital Jobs, Country Song About Rain 2020, 1 Volt To Watt, Importance Of Electricity, Love In Japanese, Wuxia Novels Online, Poland U21, Riphagen Netflix, Barnabas Meaning, Chris Brown And Danileigh Together, Chop House Parramatta, Together Till The End Dying Light, Tnd Big Fish Theory, Petco Adoption Fee, Wordpress Plugin Performance Monitor, How To Pronounce Vault, Heir To Revlon Fortune, Bangladesh High Commission Kolkata Address, Mobirise Nulled, Alquiler Coche Tenerife, National Nurses Week, Bob Uecker Wwe, Patricia Barry Photos, Arnold Palmer Umbrella Polo, Friv 5, Sam Snead Over The Top, Can I Use Yoast And All In One Seo Together, A Moveable Feast Food Truck, Gary Player Children, Cemetery Plot Layout, The Chase Fish And Oyster, Don't Knock The Rock Dancers, Let Me In Meaning In Tamil, Dixie Chicken Closed, Devon Alexander Next Fight, Nsw Population Map, Three Men And A Baby Cast, Jaja Ding Dong Meaning, 12 Foot Jon Boat Weight, Diane Foster Facebook, Grace Woodward Glasses, Times Square Movie Dvd, White Winter Hymnal - Pentatonix Lyrics, Delino Deshields Trade,

Subscribe to our blog