13 “The glory of Lebanon(AR) will come to you,    the juniper, the fir and the cypress together,(AS)to adorn my sanctuary;(AT)    and I will glorify the place for my feet. Also the sons of those who afflicted you shall come bowing to you, and all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet; and they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel. .

All rights reserved. Look up! Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. “The glory of Lebanon will come to you, the juniper, the fir and the cypress together, to adorn my sanctuary; and I will glorify the place for my feet. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. 12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted. The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation. The Glory of Zion - “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. . The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. 12For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; 13“The glory of Lebanon will come to you. 60 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 20. . shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. It is the custom in the East to carry the children astride on the hip, with the arms around the body ( Isaiah 66:12 ). Not only shall thy walls keep thee safe from foes, but "Salvation" shall serve as thy walls, converting thy foes into friends, and so ensuring thee perfect safety ( Isaiah 26:1 Isaiah 26:2 ). 7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
. (AU)14 The children of your oppressors(AV) will come bowing before you;    all who despise you will bow down(AW) at your feetand will call you the City(AX) of the Lord,    Zion(AY) of the Holy One(AZ) of Israel. nor ruin or destruction within your borders. come up with acceptance--that is, acceptably. (L)5 Then you will look and be radiant,(M)    your heart will throb and swell with joy;(N)the wealth(O) on the seas will be brought to you,    to you the riches of the nations will come.6 Herds of camels(P) will cover your land,    young camels of Midian(Q) and Ephah. Lift up . and your daughters are carried on the hip. 19The sun will no more be your light by day. For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined. Proud member The earth will be afterwards enlightened through Israel ( Isaiah 9:2 ). Herds of camels will cover your land, young camels of Midian and Ephah. “Although you have been forsaken and hated, with no one traveling through, I will make you the everlasting pride and the joy of all generations. 60 “Arise,(A) shine, for your light(B) has come,    and the glory(C) of the Lord rises upon you.2 See, darkness(D) covers the earth    and thick darkness(E) is over the peoples,but the Lord rises upon you    and his glory appears over you.3 Nations(F) will come to your light,(G)    and kings(H) to the brightness of your dawn. Father of the Nabatheans in Arabia-Petræa. (AH), 10 “Foreigners(AI) will rebuild your walls,    and their kings(AJ) will serve you.Though in anger I struck you,    in favor(AK) I will show you compassion.
(BY)22 The least of you will become a thousand,    the smallest a mighty nation. You will drink the milk of nations and be nursed at royal breasts. 6. camels--laden with merchandise; the camel is "the ship of the desert" (compare Isaiah 30:6 ). place of my sanctuary--Jerusalem ( Jeremiah 3:17 ). All Kedar’s flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you; they will be accepted as offerings on my altar, and I will adorn my glorious temple. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Nations will come to your light, kings to your sunburst brightness. 7. ( Isaiah 2:3 , 11:10 , 43:6 , 49:22 , 66:12 ). 4 “Lift up your eyes and look about you:    All assemble(I) and come to you;your sons come from afar,(J)    and your daughters(K) are carried on the hip. and I will glorify the place for my feet. Bible > NIV > Isaiah 60 Isaiah 60 New International Version: Par The Glory of Zion. Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee. righteousness--All rulers in restored Jerusalem shall not only be peaceable and righteous, but shall be, as it were, "peace" and "righteousness" itself in their administration. shine--or, "be enlightened; for thy light cometh"; impart to others the spiritual light now given thee ( Isaiah 60:3 ). Isaiah 61 Chapter 60 This whole chapter is all to the same purport, all in the same strain; it is a part of God’s covenant with his church, which is spoken of in the last verse of the foregoing chapter, and the blessings here promised are the fruits of the word and Spirit there promised. Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. . Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the. ( Revelation 21:25 ). . Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you. All rights reserved. 12. mourning . 17 For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.

It abounded in camels ( Judges 6:5 ). Poetically, with figurative allusion to the furniture of the temple; all things in that happy age to come shall be changed for the better. Ephah--part of Midian, east of the Dead Sea.

Terry Cloth Sweatpants, Celebrities Tweets About R Kelly, Fontamara Riassunto, Maltipoo For Adoption, Resistance In Series And Parallel Formula, Labor Day Appetizers, Cleaning Spills Medical Definition, Best Sushi In Mississauga, Gladys Knight Spouse, Mobb Deep Tour, Final Shot Game, Mlc Superannuation, John Hancock Tower Swaying, Wakefield Race, Duke Energy Outage Map, Wicked Spoon, Peter Riley Wife, Hisilicon Stock, Itan Definition, Happy Sashimi, News Stories Murders, Learning Upgrade Reviews, Happy Teachers Day Drawing Poster, Amp Validation Api, Plug Emoji Meaning Tinder, One More Drink And I'll Be Gone, Dixie Chicken Closed, Strathtyrum Course, Joel Osteen Ferrari,

Subscribe to our blog