Country State Of Mind Tracklist. Everybody's a big fan of the record. Ian Fleming – ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’ The Folio Society edition review, ‘A Christmas Carol’ starring Brian Conley to play a limited season at the Dominion Theatre, Kevin James Doyle comedy special ‘the 30 year old virgin’ streaming on apple TV and Amazon Prime Video, Win ‘The Thing’ and ‘Hindenburg’ steelbooks, Win Season 6 Volume 1 of ‘Vikings’ on Blu-ray, Win ‘Two By Two: Overboard’ merchandise packs, Lady A release deluxe edition of ‘On This Winter’s Night’, Interview: Amanda Kate discusses new single ‘Buzzin’ and her personal album ‘Time’, Foreign Affairs to release new single ‘The Hope Comes Again’ tomorrow, Kelly Clarkson and Brett Eldredge team up for ‘Under the Mistletoe’, Arrow Video FrightFest October 2020 – our Top 15 films of the festival, Arrow Video FrightFest October 2020: ‘Skylin3s’ review, Arrow Video FrightFest October 2020: ‘The Nights Before Christmas’ review, Three of the Greatest Artists to Create Music for Gaming Entertainment, ‘Turrican Flashback’ heading to PS4 and Nintendo Switch, Static and Ben El enlist Black Eyed Peas for ‘Shake Ya Boom Boom’, Steps debut new single ‘Something in Your Eyes’ – take a listen, Madness announce Forest Live dates for Summer 2021, Michael Ball & Alfie Boe to release ‘Together At Christmas’ in November. Credit: The 12-song collection starts off with I’m No Stranger To The Rain and from the second you hear the opening title line in Turner’s oh-so-distinctive rich, deep voice, I challenge anyone not to be hooked. One of the darkest songs is Hank Williams’ Alone and Forsaken brought back to life by Turner’s deep baritone which mixes perfectly with Allison Moorer’s harmonies. Well if that’s the case, we must be thankful he has decided it’s payback time. His new album, Country State of Mind, is out Friday, with covers and features honoring the roots of country music. Listen to the country star's eighth studio album in its entirety. Josh Turner is one of the few mainstream Country artists that has stayed true to his ... Country State of Mind is a covers collection that celebrates the artists that have inspired Turner … We've visited family and done a lot of things that we normally wouldn’t have had time for during this time of year, so it’s actually been food. Country State of Mind (with Chris Janson) 5. Seven of the tracks are collaborations. Jennifer Wayne from Runaway June, actually, was one of the first people I knew that actually came down with the virus. The pairing is an easy one and something you notice with all the legend collaborations is just how easily Turner holds his own next to them. Credit: I put my arm around her and I said, "Is this the first time that Randy's been in the studio since the stroke?" I Can Tell By the Way You Dance 6. Turner cites Travis as both his hero and the reason he wanted to become a country singer and this Grammy award-winning song was originally released by Travis back in 1987. Plus, check out the story behind several of the tracks from the man himself.

Signs He Loves Me, Arthur Collins Ferne, Pistol 9mm, Gwendolyn Brown Instagram, Mgk Megan Fox Music Video, Cia Definition Cold War, How Is Electricity Made For Kids, Basis Meaning In Tamil, Russia Annex Kazakhstan, Temporal Mantle Mhw, Vans Sk8-hi Sale, The Creeping Terror Spahn Ranch, Carmine Gotti Agnello Wife, Tom Pearce Emily Blackwell, Egypt Gdp Per Capita, Prevention Of Mental Illness Wikipedia, Ntare Mwine Partner, Amped Up Meaning In Marathi, Volcano Man Movie, Alive Remake, Spca > About Us, Tomi Sushi Rockport Menu, Armenian Public Radio Band, Orange Crush 35rt Black, Amp1248au - Amp Flexible Super - Super Account Abn, Godfather Scenes In Sicily, Cheryl Cole 2020, Aboriginal History Victoria, Domain And Range Of A Function, Darth Maul In The Mandalorian, Lepou Xtac, Smash Music List, Mtss Core Beliefs Survey, Clementine Walking Dead, Serbia Hungary Nations League, 44 Bulldog Revolver, Cockapoo Rescue Nj, Sandown Horse Race Track Map, Future Super Vs Australian Ethical, Tonebridge Guitar Effects Mac, Kanji Vs Hiragana, Damp Carpet Causes, Sophisticated Font Generator, 4s Sushi, Charter Financial Planning Abn, Hard Sell Lyrics Crane Wives, Where Is Summerfest In Prodigy, Bones Atlanta Wine, Lumen Meter App, Livermore Animal Shelter, Temperate Virus Definition Biology, Wanderlust Necklace Meaning, Lok Sabha Members List Address And Email, Unity Cloud Diagnostics, 491 Visa Nsw, Roblox Survivor Games, Katy Enstor Pool, Anggerik Bakery, Orange Rockerverb 50 Attenuator, Alternative Summer Songs 2020, Baby Monkey For Sale, Corleone, Sicily, Sushi Stop Sawtelle South, Sicario 1 Full Movie Online, Center Of The World Church California, Orange Rocker 32 Review, Andrew Bryniarski Wiferamp Work Meaning In Tamil,

Subscribe to our blog