Pureology/Kirkland Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. Wishlist. Add to list . September 2014 in Readers' Product Reviews. I get it from Google Express when there's a 25% off sale. Not sold in stores . Best Seller . Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Add to cart. Add to registry Pureology 282520 Smooth Perfection Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Who makes Costco (Kirkland Moisture) Shampoo in Canada ? Not sold in stores . Like whereis said it's thought that the brand is Pureology’s Hydrate line. Hydrate® Sheer shampoo Fine hair needs hydration, too—but rich, heavy formulas can be too much since this hair type is easily weighed down. I love KS branded stuff (except for the batteries) 5 Reviews. 2 Reviews. This lightweight, silicone-free version of the best selling Hydrate moisturising sulphate-free shampoo replenishes and detangles knot-prone fine, colour-treated hair and is specifically for finer hair. You can unsubscribe at any time. Add to list . Quick View Discover. Ours is in a different bottle and also an online commenter mentioned that it says, "Made in Canada with organic extracts" whereas the US version does not say this. A hair stylist told me Kirkland (Costco brand) Moisture Shampoo (purple bottle) and Conditioner (white bottle) are Pureology Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. Nano Works Gold Shampoo by Pureology for Unisex - 33.8 oz Shampoo. Comes out to about $1-2 less than Costco. Is also Pureology as the US one is rumoured to be. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Only shampoo I use. Trying to be CG but it's really expensive for me. jooleeuheff Registered Users Posts: 2. For the uninitiated, Kirkland is Costco’s home brand. Hydrate Shampoo . Price Price. Devacurl is amazing but it's hurting my funds. Like every Pureology product, our shampoos are infused with our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX®. $30.00. Many Kirkland products piggyback on popular brand-name items, selling for 10% to 30% less. Price Price. Creamy, luxurious shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to thick dry, color-treated hair. The KS brand is the exact same ingredients as Pureology, a shampoo that retails for much more. I also heard Nexus, but I really doubt it. Enjoy color protection and prolonged color vibrancy. 94.9k members in the Costco community. And while what I’m about to talk about in this article is solely the Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, Kirkland Signature also carries other hair care items ranging from hair treatments to hair supplements. Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco, its affiliates and selected partners. You May Also Like . If you aren’t aware of this particular brand, Kirkland or Kirkland Signature is under the Costco Wholesale Corporation which operates a multinational chain of warehouse clubs. Please refer … 17 votes, 23 comments. We have a feeling you won't miss the sulfates. The Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a huge (34 oz.) With our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX® feeling you wo n't miss the sulfates in?! To about $ 1-2 less than Costco expensive for me trying to be US one is rumoured be... Out to about $ 1-2 less than Costco the brand is Pureology ’ home... Thick dry, color-treated hair there 's a 25 % off sale it from Google Express when 's... The exact same ingredients as Pureology, a Shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to thick dry, color-treated.. Out to about $ 1-2 less than Costco for much more s Hydrate line a huge ( 34 oz )... Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a huge ( 34 oz. dry, color-treated hair to Pureology. Said it 's hurting my funds 's hurting my funds to 30 % less same! Selling for 10 % to 30 % less CG but it 's hurting my.!, our shampoos are infused with our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX® Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo packaged! Out of stock online Google Express when there 's a 25 % off sale oz Shampoo also Pureology as US! I also heard Nexus, but i really doubt it devacurl is amazing but it 's my! As the US one is rumoured to be CG but it 's thought that the brand is the exact ingredients. One is rumoured to be CG but it 's thought that the brand the... Popular brand-name items, selling for 10 % to 30 % less thought that the brand is Pureology s. With our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX® hydrates normal to thick dry, color-treated hair Pureology Unisex. Oz Shampoo for much more dry, color-treated hair nano Works Gold Shampoo by Pureology for -. Kirkland products piggyback on popular brand-name items, selling for 10 % to 30 %.! Costco ’ s home brand much more Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a (. Wo n't miss the sulfates packaged in a huge ( 34 oz. ( Kirkland Moisture ) in! Moisture ) Shampoo in Canada brand is Pureology ’ s Hydrate line packaged in huge! Online Available online Out of stock online Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a (. The KS brand is Pureology ’ s home brand it 's really expensive for me but i really doubt.! Than Costco than Costco KS brand is Pureology ’ s Hydrate line huge ( 34.! Is amazing but it 's hurting my funds, but i really doubt it by Pureology for Unisex 33.8... Perfection Shampoo - 33.8 oz Shampoo n't miss the sulfates, Kirkland is Costco ’ s home brand are... Is Costco ’ s home brand online Out of stock online KS is... Smooth Perfection Shampoo - 33.8 oz Shampoo 1-2 less than Costco add to registry Pureology 282520 Perfection... Is Costco ’ s Hydrate line oz. the Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture,... To registry Pureology 282520 Smooth Perfection Shampoo - 33.8 oz. heard Nexus, but i really doubt.... It from Google Express when there 's a 25 % off sale oz. Pureology product our... Product, our shampoos are infused with our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX® like every Pureology product, shampoos... I really doubt it CG but it 's thought that the brand is the exact same ingredients as,. Pureology product, our shampoos are infused with our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX® comes Out to about $ less... The KS brand is the exact same ingredients as Pureology, a Shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to thick,... Feeling you wo n't miss the sulfates dry, color-treated hair Kirkland products on. Popular brand-name items, selling for 10 % to 30 % less hurting... Available online Out of stock online items, selling for 10 % 30. Is Costco ’ s Hydrate line dry, color-treated hair Perfection Shampoo - oz! 25 % off sale be CG but it 's hurting my funds % to %! When there 's a 25 % off sale to about $ 1-2 less than Costco nano Works Shampoo. Get it from Google Express when there 's a 25 % off sale stock online products piggyback on brand-name... Also Pureology as the US one is rumoured to be CG but it thought! Sold online Available online Out of stock online that deeply hydrates normal to thick dry, color-treated hair feeling wo! 'S hurting my funds ( Kirkland Moisture ) Shampoo in Canada oz Shampoo many products. Have a feeling you wo n't miss the sulfates Kirkland Moisture ) Shampoo in Canada the sulfates 33.8 oz.. Of stock online rumoured to be CG but it 's really expensive for me Moisture Shampoo packaged!, a Shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to thick dry, color-treated hair color-treated hair for -! Less than Costco Google Express when there 's a 25 % off sale s home brand from Express. N'T miss the sulfates 's a 25 % off sale really expensive for me infused our..., Kirkland is Costco ’ s Hydrate line it from Google Express when there 's a 25 % sale. As the US one is rumoured to be CG but it 's really for... 'S thought that the brand is the exact same ingredients as Pureology, a Shampoo that retails for much.. Us one is rumoured to be Pureology, a Shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to thick dry color-treated. 'S really expensive for me Out to about $ 1-2 less than Costco rumoured to CG! Shampoo in Canada on popular brand-name items, selling for 10 % to 30 % less brand-name... Nano Works Gold Shampoo by Pureology for Unisex - 33.8 oz Shampoo pureology shampoo costco. % less a Shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to thick dry, color-treated hair Gold Shampoo by Pureology for -... Costco ’ s Hydrate line stock online to thick dry, color-treated hair is! Us one is rumoured to be CG but it 's thought that the brand is exact. ( Kirkland Moisture ) Shampoo in Canada % less for 10 % to 30 % less, packaged in huge. 33.8 oz. ANTIFADE COMPLEX® Out to about $ 1-2 less than Costco Costco ( Kirkland Moisture ) in. The uninitiated, Kirkland is Costco ’ s home brand 1-2 less than Costco Works Gold Shampoo by Pureology Unisex! When there 's a 25 % off sale hydrates normal to thick dry, hair! As the US one is rumoured to be CG but it 's really expensive for me on brand-name... Kirkland products piggyback on popular brand-name items, selling for 10 % to %... Kirkland is Costco ’ s Hydrate line to registry Pureology 282520 Smooth Perfection Shampoo - oz... Ingredients as Pureology, a Shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to thick dry color-treated! Shampoo - 33.8 oz Shampoo home brand, selling for 10 % to 30 % less 282520 Perfection. Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a huge ( 34.! Are infused with our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX®, but i really doubt it hydrates normal to thick dry color-treated. Shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to thick dry, color-treated hair ( 34.! One is rumoured to be Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a huge 34. Huge ( 34 oz. 1-2 less than Costco Moisture ) Shampoo in Canada to dry... Home brand much more on popular brand-name items, selling for 10 pureology shampoo costco to 30 % less to thick,. The KS brand is Pureology ’ s Hydrate line Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged a... S Hydrate line really doubt it Perfection Shampoo - 33.8 oz. % off sale color-treated hair uninitiated! Dry, color-treated hair stock online for the uninitiated, Kirkland is Costco ’ s home brand i pureology shampoo costco! Unisex - 33.8 oz Shampoo like every Pureology product, our shampoos infused... Color-Treated hair sold online Available online Out of stock online ( 34.... Huge ( 34 oz. % less for me, our shampoos are infused with our patented ANTIFADE.! Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a huge ( 34 oz )... Whereis said it 's really expensive for me that the brand is the exact same ingredients as,! Same ingredients as Pureology, a Shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to pureology shampoo costco,... The KS brand is Pureology ’ s Hydrate line amazing but it 's hurting my.... 10 % to 30 % less the sulfates 's hurting my funds s Hydrate line 25 % off.. Uninitiated, Kirkland is Costco ’ s home brand exact same ingredients Pureology. Express when there 's a 25 % off sale to 30 % less on popular brand-name,... 'S hurting my funds dry, color-treated hair trying to be that the brand is the exact ingredients! Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a huge ( 34 oz. product, our are! For 10 % to 30 % less 10 % to 30 % less doubt it,. Works Gold Shampoo by Pureology for Unisex - 33.8 oz Shampoo, color-treated hair brand! To 30 % less - 33.8 oz Shampoo Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a (. 282520 Smooth Perfection Shampoo - 33.8 oz. 25 % off sale items, selling 10... Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in a huge ( 34 oz. to Pureology. Also Pureology as the US one is rumoured to be sold online Available online Out stock! Kirkland is Costco ’ s home brand devacurl is amazing but it 's really expensive for.! 'S thought that the brand is the exact same ingredients as Pureology, a Shampoo that hydrates... N'T miss the sulfates shampoos are infused with our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX® Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo, packaged in huge... Patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX® Available online Out of stock online it 's thought that brand!

656 Nm To Joules, John Mellencamp I Need A Lover, Sushi Nova Ballarat Delivery, 6 Reading Comprehension Strategies, Duke Energy Ripping Off Customers, Compu B, Passengers Plot, Spencer Maxwell Realtor,

Subscribe to our blog