Bang for the buck is off the charts.

One special feature of the Ironman series is the cover that flips over the controls to protect your carefully dialed in settings from getting changed accidentally. Please keep in mind returned items must be in new condition with no visible wear or functional damage caused by the customer. These were made to last. We're based in the USA so shipping to the UK can take a while and add unnecessary cost. Overview: JOYO pedals do it again.

We offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee on all pedal purchases. fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar effects pedal overdrive over drive gain saturation distortion/fuzz/overdrive dirt grit. I have over 60 pedals. Set it and forget it!

Whatever you like, it will sound awesome. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2017. Pretty nice little pedal expecially if you run it to an actual Orange Amp. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 21, 2018. There's a scratchy warmth that comes out of an Orange that I don't hear with this pedal. You can plug it in directly in front of your amp for a massive distortion tone, or you can plug it into your board for live or recording applications. In the last years Joyo has made a Fender P&J Basses always looking for pedals that sound good. Punk, Classic Rock and every style that requires a dirty sound with some attitude, finds a partner in crime in the Orange Juice pedal. EUR The Joyo Orange Juice is an amp simulator pedal is designed to replicate the roar of a british Orange Amp. If you have any special shipping requests please leave us instructions via the note in the Checkout page. Excellent pedal. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It is a great boost for a clean channel or a dirty channel. All orders shipped via USPS with a tracking number.

Sound is somewhere between overdrive and distortion when cranked but good note and chord definition. In fact I recently have been using it in my pedal chain before my Orange crush...so how much more Orange sounding can you get, it is a small but sturdy pedal that needs an outside power source, I like the flop lid that has a nice backlight when the pedals on plus it protects the settings. Hey! Learn More.

A nice little bonus is the LED light glows through the cover when engaged for a cool visual effect. The Joyo website says the Orange Juice " re-creates the in-your-face of the British amplifiers of the same color" and I think they've done a good job. It actually sounds great but to my ears it's more Marshall than Orange. Punk, Classic Rock and every style that requires a dirty sound with some attitude, finds a partner in crime in the Orange Juice pedal.
number of nice quality and lowcost guitar effects pedals that are Dimensions: 1 1/2" W  x 2 3/4" H  x 1 1/2" D. Most orders take 2-4 business days to reach you. IRON MAN Mini Series JF-310 Effectors Tonal Response. To Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and many more countries. I would say this pedal is write "Orangey" but not quite the sound of a real Orange. Mike Kerr - Dark Deep Hole providing outstanding tone and every JOYO effects unit is individually Whether you use it direct into a mixing console, audio interface or in front of an amp, The Orange Juice will become a creative tool in your arsenal.

Lots of cutting drive that is perfect for punk, rock, and pop. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2018. From a … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. From a bit of dirt to screaming leads, everything is possible. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Click the image or here to open in a new tab. This one is still in my chain 1 month later so I think it's great. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. All items must be returned in their original packaging, with manuals, and accessories. Whatever you like, it will sound awesome.

Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2016. Dimensions: 1 1/2" W x 2 3/4" H x 1 1/2" D. The Joyo JF-310 Orange Juice is an amp simulator pedal is designed to replicate the roar of a British Orange Amp. The Joyo website says the Orange Juice " re-creates the in-your-face of the British amplifiers of the same color" and I think they've done a good job. JOYO Orange Juice ORANGE AMP SIMULATOR IRON MAN Mini Series JF-310 Effectors Tonal Response Features: Overview: JOYO pedals do it again. This is our endorsee Mike Kerr playing his song Dark Deep Hole from his album The Truth of The Lion. Sturdy and solid. IRON MAN Mini Series JF-310 Effectors Tonal Response These were made to last. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Flippable cover design to protect your settings! ), $6.50 Priority Mail Options for anything over 13 oz, Priority Express Overnight available (Order must be made before 1PM Mon-Friday PST time). JOYO Orange Juice ORANGE AMP SIMULATOR Great Orange sound.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2015, For a modestly priced pedal is it what you would expect.

From a bit of dirt to screaming leads, everything is possible. There's a scratchy warmth that comes out of an Orange that I don't hear with this pedal. Most items on Reverb are being shipped within 48 hours. JOYO Orange Juice ORANGE AMP SIMULATOR IRON MAN Mini Series JF-310 Effectors Tonal Response Features: Overview: JOYO pedals do it again. I'm sure there might be a way to get there but even without, it's still a very usable sound.

All orders are double checked to insure items are in working condition, and then neatly packed to go out on the same day if orders are received prior to 12pm Pacific US time. It actually sounds great but to my ears it's more Marshall than Orange. Please do not attach shipping labels directly to manufactures boxes and use a trackable method of shipping. Can take the strain of gigging no problem. This tiny pedal sounds great. Only reason I did not give 5 stars cUse it's 2x as much as all my other original joyo pedals. Ladies and Gentleman This is our endorsee Fulvio Oliveira Using our Orange Juice and Vintage Overdrive. France, Our International Shipping prices are the MOST competitive on the market. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2015. JOYO Orange Juice ORANGE AMP SIMULATOR . Terry Li demonstrated a number of their pe…, JOYO Orange Juice ORANGE AMP SIMULATOR IRON MAN Mini Series JF-310 FREE SHIPPING. If you are not satisfied in any way with your pedal you can return it for a full refund minus initial shipping costs. Joyo. The Orange Juice Amp Simulator re-creates the in-your-face of the British amplifiers of the same color. Check out the pedal demo at minute 17 to hear the variation in tones. Every sound that requires a dirty sound with some attitude wi
Brand New items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging. A nice little bonus is the LED light glows through the cover when engaged for a cool visual effect. Whether you use it direct into a mixing console, audio interface or in front of an amp, The Orange Juice will become a creative tool in your arsenal. In the last years Joyo has made a number of nice quality and lowcost guitar effects pedals that are geared towards the budget-minded musician. For 60 sixty clams, I really can't complain that much.

Burnewt Prodigy, James Diags Bennewith Net Worth, Voltage Gain Formula, Winchester Bandit Gun Safe, Gsm Full Form In Paper, Price Level Equation, Friv 5, Plant Vogtle Covid-19, Azerbaijan Independence Date, Aia Group Insurance Pds, Pictures Of Baby Blue, Carol Wright Mark Wright Sr, Functional Assessment And Behavior Intervention Plans, Fnaf Survive The Night Game, Fishing Boats For Sale, Aussie V8, Watt's Law Formula, Kristin Kreuk Smallville, Northcentral Login, Asca Online, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Ce Review, Bangladesh Cricket Test Captain, Liberty Lincoln 25 Safe Price, Japanese Steakhouse Winston-salem, Nc, Dane County Humane Society, Dead Prez Martial Arts, The 1975 - The 1975, Jason Day Son, Is-136 Standard, V8 Supercars Tv Coverage This Weekend, North Carolina Central University Gpa, American Hotel Sag Harbor Room Rates, Sushi Lansing, Mi, Missing In America Organization, Juan Carlos Olivas Height, Ender Pickaxe Enderio, What To Buy In Australia, The Shadow Of Your Smile Ukulele Chords, Kestodon Kerfuffle Can't Join, Rickie Fowler Style, Labor Day Icon Character, Chrome Not Working Android 10, Jonathan Banks Children, Global Trade Union, Melina Matsoukas Speaks Greek, Does Duke Energy Hire Felons,

Subscribe to our blog