A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. She was born May 4, 1937 at East Gilead, Michigan to Rolland J. and Celia M. (Sanders) Fenner. If you know of an upcoming event for Kay Smith, please add one now. Kay Roger Smith K. Roger Smith, age 90 and a longtime Warsaw area resident, passed away peacefully at 4:48 a.m. on Monday, October 26, 2020 from Miller’s Merry Manor, Warsaw. She was born January 29, 1935 in Alma, MI to Melvin and Frances (Ward) Williams. Kay was born April 27, 1938 in … The highlight of our day was listening to her stories about her travels all over the world that always ended with laughter in the office. Funeral services will be 11:00 AM on Tuesday at the First United Methodist Church in Algona, with Rev. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. We ask on behalf of the family that you keep your comments uplifting and appropriate She fiercely loved her family and was dedicated right up until the end. He was born on June 15, 1930 in Wabash, the son of Russell and Helen (Coblentz) Smith. I have many fun memories of my Aunt Kay: She lived in Omaha during some of my growing up years. Smith, Kay Watson, died June 5, 2015. Cynthia Finn officiating. In elementary school, Center Street, Kay, Donna Carpenter and I were good friends. My parents were world travelers before they passed and they booked all of their trips for 30 yrs with Kay. to help all who come here to find comfort and healing. He was born on June 15, 1930 in Wabash, the son of Russell and Helen (Coblentz) Smith. the life of their loved one. She always made time for my questions and I miss her very much. Although she was as smart as a whip, it was a lifetime of simple pleasures which brought her the most happiness: a new recipe, a competitive game of cards, or listening to the free flowing stories at Grandma Vi and... Kay no longer worked at World Travel when I joined the team, but she would come in the office from time to time to have lunch with Carol and say hello.She was always happy to see everyone and was so nice. He was preceded in passing by his first wife, Mary Jo Smith; a son, Andrew Smith and a sister, Roselyn McHugh. She enjoyed the art of sewing and owned the Stretch & Sew Fabric Store in Des Moines, IA. Your browser may not work with certain site. Gathering and visitation will take place for a half hour before the service. Have the event location sent direct to your email, Have the event location sent direct to your mobile phone, Thompson Spring Grove Funeral Home  |  8103 Wilmot Road | Spring Grove, IL 60081  |  Phone: (815) 675-0550. Find Kay Smith's memorial at Legacy.com. Recommend Kay's obituary to your friends. OBITUARY Kay J. Fenner Smith May 4, 1937 – August 29, 2017. He was a longtime member of Harvest Community Church and previously of First Baptist Church, Warsaw. Recommend Tajauna's obituary to your friends. { Tajauna was a member of Meadowland Baptist Church. Gloria K. Smith (Nee Benson), age 84, of Merrillville, Indiana passed away peacefully Thursday August 20, 2020. Tajauna Kay Smith

Tajauna Kay Burch Smith, 60 of Bowling Green died September 15, 2020 at her home.  She was preceded in death by her twin sister, Lajauna Gay Burch.  Tajauna was a member of Meadowland Baptist Church.

She is survived by her parents:  Jackie and Ellen Burch; one son, Jason Smith; two brothers, Benny Burch (Edna) and Paul Burch (Lisa) and several … }) Kay A. Smith, age 82, of Spring Grove, passed away on May 6, 2020, surrounded by her loving family. She is survived by her parents:  Jackie and Ellen Burch; one son, Jason Smith; two brothers, Benny Burch (Edna) and Paul Burch (Lisa) and several nieces and nephews. My friend Kay Bateman, otherwise known as Kay Carroll, who has died of lung cancer aged 71, was the first manager of Mark E Smith’s band, the Fall. View Obituaries Rees Funeral Home, Brady Chapel Gloria Kay Smith October 2, 1935 - August 20, 2020. Kay. Roger was kind, giving and very intelligent. I used to collect eucalyptus "acorns" for her so she could always smell California. Obituary for Kay A. Smith Kay A. Smith, age 82, of Spring Grove, passed away on May 6, 2020, surrounded by her loving family. Send Flowers Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery in... View Obituary & Service Information She was preceded in death by Leonard M. Smith, her husband of 34 years prior to his passing in 1989; her brother, Adolph “Swede” Benson; two sisters, Jean A. Honaker and Betty V. Hopkins; and her stepson, Jeffrey L. Williams. Gloria earned a degree in Home Economics and taught at a High School in Dewitt, IA. Roger was kind, giving and … She had a very strong faith, loved her family and dog Cocoa. Friends may join family for a Life Celebration service on Friday, October 30, 2020 at 11 a.m. in Titus Funeral Home, 2000 East Sheridan Street, Warsaw. Please join us in Loving, Sharing and Memorializing Gloria Kay Smith on this permanent online memorial. I had the pleasure of working with Kay at World Travel for many years. Apr 19, 2020 SMITH, Marian Kay, a beloved mother of three children and three grandchildren, passed away on Saturday, April 11, 2020, at the … © 2017-2020 Tribute Archive. Obituary. } Kay Smith, age 80, of Fremont, Indiana, passed away at her home, on Tuesday, August 29, 2017. All rights reserved. The obituary was featured in Orange County Register on August 21, 2015. from Stanford University. In fact, he had four service dogs over the years, his most recent was Hoover. To send to multiple recipients separate emails with a comma. Memorial contributions in Kay's name may be made to Meals on Wheels of Burlington County or to the American Macular Degeneration Foundation: http: //http://www.co.burlington.nj.us. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. K. Roger Smith, age 90 and a longtime Warsaw area resident, passed away peacefully at 4:48 a.m. on Monday, October 26, 2020 from Miller’s Merry Manor, Warsaw. A death notice completed by the family and of which all the information is confirmed and correct. View The Obituary For Gloria Kay Smith of Merrillville, Indiana. Smith, Kay Watson, died June 5, 2015. She loved to travel and enjoyed many family vacations. She also booked many trips for myself and I loved visiting her in her office with each vacation. Kay was the only girl who would play catcher. She attended Orange High School, and received her B.A. Here is Kay Smith’s obituary. Obituary for Kay Smith Kay Smith, age 71, of Algona passed away on Wednesday, January 8, 2020. All rights reserved. Unfortunately, there are no events for Kay Smith at this time. She attended Orange High School, and received her B.A. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Kay Smith of Mount Laurel, New Jersey, born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, who passed away on October 12, 2020, leaving to mourn family and friends. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. He was married to Carol Easter on August 6, 2002 and the pair shared more than eighteen years together before Roger’s Monday morning passing. Write your message of sympathy today. While this service is limited to Kay’s immediate family, live streaming will be available for friends and extended family to view. In addition to Carol and a large extended family, a step-son, Jeffrey Shepardson (Teresa) and his family also survives. Memories of Kay Watson, (Always alive and beautiful)One of my best friends In Junior High and High School.Great summers on Balboa IslandGreat summers at Hart Park, OrangeGreat friend with my sister and brother-in-law at StanfordHelped us find a really neat night club in Signal Hill, Long Beach, (bright side)Helped Robin Fairbairn and I find a source for Bubble Gum during World War II(Source was Bertha Ragan, Pitcher of the World Champion... Kay was my mother's sister. Blessed to find love twice, Roger was married to the late Mary Jo Smith on August 22, 1955. Kay was born April 27, 1938 in Cornell, Wisconsin to Alfred and Margaret (Koenig) Petska. I miss Aunt Kay and that big tree too.Once when she visited, we were riding in our bright yellow VW... Who knew what a gift it would be, when Aunt Kay moved back to Orange County? The link to view livestream is at: http://client.tribucast.com/tcid/84951581Interment will follow the blessing in St. Peter’s Catholic Cemetery in Spring Grove, which will also be available via live stream.For those wishing to send an expression of condolence, her family suggests memorials to JourneyCare 405 Lake Zurich Road, Barrington, IL 60010 or to the Lions Clubs International, 300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842.For additional information, please call the funeral home at 815-675-0550, or visit www.ThompsonSpringGrove.com, where friends and family can share memories on Kay’s tribute wall.

When Will Duke Energy Resume Disconnections, Lone Star Movie Online, Caricature Cattery, The Kybalion Amazon, Sean Williams Writer, Armenian War Map, Tier 1 Vocabulary Word List Pdf, Rich Gaspari Net Worth, Blue Angels Fly Over Philadelphia, Napier To Wellington Flights, City Of London Reviews,

Subscribe to our blog