Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I always sit at the sushi bar because it's open seating, and they always take care of you and food comes out fairly quickly. Welcome to Kona Grill in Country Club Plaza, Kansas City’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment district. We arrived 10 minutes prior to closing. !The food here was amazing as was the service. Worth dropping by, lots of room and the aquariums were a fun touch too. Zoom in to see updated info. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. KG sauce, house made pickles, crispy onions, cheddar cheese, lettuce, king's hawaiian rolls, fries, Happy Hour, Decor, Prices, Good Food, Experience, Menu. Indulge in sensational flavors by sampling any of our modern American cuisine- prepared in our scratch kitchen. to 12:00a.m. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Stop in tonight for some good food, good drinks, and good service! But beware...the kitchen is not open during reverse happy hour. Check our big list. Free and discounted museum admission, Kansas City attractions deals, and more. Food was not worth the price. In my case, I have to describe the roll cause I can never remember the name (lol)! The flat bread pizza was too sweet to eat. The sushi was good and offered some unique combinations. The teriyaki chicken, veggies, and spicy sauce on the side were amazing. Would recommend split some menu items with another because several small items easily feed 2 people. Happy Hour Menu dan@daneggersdesign.com 2020-06-08T16:43:30+00:00 Join us for Happy Hour from 4 to 7 pm – 7 Days a Week JJ’s special Happy Hour menu offers the perfect complement to our exceptional selection of wines and spirits. 10 Disney Park Essentials You Didn’t Know You... 3 Business Ideas You Can Start On Your... “HOLIDATE” Movie Review – A Feel-Good Holiday Romantic... Kansas City Vintage Market Days Event Details +... Alex’s Lemonade Stand Details + Join Me at... Liverpool Los Angeles Pop-Up Shop at Oak Park... Kansas City Fashion Week – Interviews With The... Kansas City Fashion Week Ticket Code + Details.
Friday and Saturday from 10:00p.m. What can you do for fun without emptying your wallet? * Genuine hospitality, with personality Kona Grill is known for their reverse happy hour which begins at 10pm. Join us at these 5 Plaza happy hours for food and drink specials that help us get through the week.

Panko shrimp, slaw, cotija, serrano pepper, sweet chili sauce $ 10. Stick around for reverse happy hour from every night from 9pm-close. With over 50 different burgers and wing options, 40 craft beers, and Happy Hour specials every night of the week, you know you can’t go wrong at Granfalloon. website|901 W 48th St, Kansas City, MO 64112|(816) 437-8420. Lots of friends had variety of drinks and they were all a hit. Visitors and locals alike can come in to enjoy our scratch kitchen and award-winning sushi after reveling in the art festivals and special events. * Fresh fish flown in daily to deliver outstanding sushi quality We went here because a few friends recommended it however I wasn't blown away. ... Kansas City Hot Fried chicken, buttermilk biscuits, served with breakfast potatoes $ 11. website|608 Ward Pkwy, Kansas City, MO 64112|(816) 753-7850. Our server was delightful. The hamburger sliders were good but not amazing. reverse happy hour. Bacon $ 3.50.

@2010 - All Right Reserved. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Plus, it is just not nice. Kansas City is much more than just the Plaza. But still good. The coconut sushi roll and the one with eel were delicious.

Breakfast Potatoes $ 2.50. Service can be a bit slow, and if you only order sushi, you don't get to notch service. Be sure to mention being there for happy hour so you are seated in the right section. Happy hour runs Monday through Friday from 3pm-7pm.

At Kona, we pride ourselves on offering our guests: Lots of booths available, but won't seat us. Great food. Happy Hour ... Kona Shrimp. Kona Grill is not about compromise. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kansas City, Hotels near National WWI Museum and Memorial, Hotels near The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Hotels near Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Hotels near Science City at Union Station, Hotels near Aviation Institute-Maintenance, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Independence, Hotels near University of Missouri - Kansas City, Hotels near Nazarene Theological Seminary, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Kansas City, Pizza with Outdoor Seating in Kansas City, Romantic Italian Restaurants in Kansas City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Kansas City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kansas City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kansas City. Kona Gill is located at 444 Ward Parkway on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Missouri.-Julie Henry Chocolate butter cake left a lot to be desired. Sarah Scoop.com is an online destination to give everyone the scoop on their favorite things. Drinks were good, substitution requests were honored, and we had everything we needed the entire visit.

Everyday from 3-6pm enjoy $1 off all drinks from the bar and enjoy with one of their classic burgers, hot dogs, wraps, or snacks. more. Indulge in sensational flavors by sampling any of our modern American cuisine- prepared in our scratch kitchen. Date of visit: February 2019 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Sign up for a FREE email newsletter subscription to get the best Kansas City deals delivered to your inbox daily. The tomato bisque was a great start. I would have loved to try a dessert, but was very full after my dinner. We were promptly seated. Own or manage this property? Ordered volcano roll and pad Thai for meals... not too impressed! Maybe next time I'll come back for a happy hour!

Find discounts on local services, events, restaurants and more. 10 Best Free & Cheap Things To Do in Kansas City.

Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Another wonderful food establishment in the plaza! I’m like Kona Grill. Kona has a great happy hour for sushi and drinks but can get absolutely packed during busy times, especially on the weekends.

Food and drink specials run from 3pm to 7pm Monday-Friday. The sushi is average, about what to expect for a land-locked area. First time at this restaurant and it didn’t disappoint. Zoom in to see updated info. The place smells a little funny every time I visit.
Ordered calamari and avocado egg rolls.

Shop Tan Coats, Turtlenecks On Sale, Black Pumps Shoes, Mules and more. Ask R. S about Kona Grill

Restaurants in Kansas City, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri Restaurants, New Year Parties in Kansas City, Missouri, Christmas' Special in Kansas City, Missouri. The staff were wonderful and the food just as good. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. So get there before 10 if you want to order food. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Wait staff was friendly and efficient. There’s really no better way to relax after work than over some good food and a cold beer. don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve got high quality content. A key element of the wildly popular happy hour at Kona Grill: Patrons feel that they’re getting an awesome deal and that they’re trendy — at the same time. Great patio, and GREAT barbecue.

Fun and inexpensive things to do in Kansas City for the whole family. Happy hour runs Monday through Friday from 3pm-7pm. Stop in and enjoy a plate (please someone try the bacon wrapped shrimp), a cold beer, and the game. Enjoy traditional or specialty rolls, burger sliders, flatbreads, and drink specials Monday-Friday from 3pm-7pm and again from 10pm-12am. Extended Stay America Hotels in Kansas City, Hotels near National WWI Museum and Memorial, Hotels near The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Hotels near Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Hotels near Science City at Union Station, Hotels near Aviation Institute-Maintenance, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Independence, Hotels near University of Missouri - Kansas City, Hotels near Nazarene Theological Seminary, American Restaurants with Delivery in Kansas City, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kansas City, Soup Restaurants for Families in Kansas City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Kansas City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kansas City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kansas City. Amazing food and good service at happy hour. Kona Grill Sushi is fun, but the quality of fish is average. 84 tips and reviews. Kona has a great happy hour for sushi and drinks but can get absolutely packed during busy times, especially on the weekends. Both delicious! These after work an late night specials will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters and can be enjoyed in the bar, patio, or lounge areas.

As Kona Grill is a chain, and I'd been to others, this one met the expectations I had. Sunday through Friday from 4-6pm, enjoy $5 well cocktails, select wine, and martinis, or any cheese or chocolate fondue for $12 (small) or $24 (large).

* A casually-sophisticated environment that provides the perfect backdrop for a date, a party and anything in between, $1 off draft beers; $2 off glasses of wine, loaded in 15.6046ms | 10/31/2020 5:50:13 AM.

Honestly the appetizers were the best part of the meal.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. At this spacious sports bar, every seat is the best seat in the house. Kona Grill Kansas City, Missouri; Kona Grill, Kansas City; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Kona Grill Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title location-fill Grab a burger and a beer at Fred’s Happy Hour. Casual dining to that special date dining:). Get this widget. Now 901 in the Hotel Fontaine. Avocado. website|450 Ward Pkwy, Kansas City, MO 64112|(816) 931-6358.

website|444 Ward Pkwy, Kansas City, MO 64112|(816) 931-5888. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. Tourist or resident, the best FREE things to do in Kansas City are all right here.

But beware. Happy Hour. Apparently they have amazing happy hour specials and unfortunately we went for lunch. Parking of course was a pain but anywhere at the Plaza is the same! Kona Grill 444 Ward Parkway, 816-931-5888 konagrill.com 3-7 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 p.m.-midnight Monday-Saturday, 1-5 p.m Saturday.

$3 ALL Cans $10 Wings. Find daily restaurant deals in the Kansas City area. Don't be afraid to ask for rolls that you do not see on the menu. So get there before 10 if you want to order food. If you want to walk in, ok, but a reservation is worthless.

Server did not bother to show up for long time to take the order. website|620 W 48th St, Kansas City, MO 64112|(816) 756-5555. Kona Grill is a chain resturant. If you want to know how to make extra money, search I always get the chicken sandwich and regular fries. Drinks 1/2 off select drinks; Food 1/2 off appetizers, pizzas, sushi; Home ; Kansas City ; Restaurants ; Kona Grill; Kona Grill provides an escape from everyday dining.

OBTW, the Kona Grill pictured is in Columbus Ohio. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Joyce Hawkins Husband, Bård Urheim Ylvisåker, Lord Title, National Center On Intensive Intervention, Minutes To Milliseconds, Seifert Hitman's Bodyguard, Love Me The Way I Am Lyrics, We Are Back In Business Quotes, Adidas Burjuman, Vox Pathfinder V9158, Awkward En Español, Rory Mcilroy Golf Pants, Types Of Roman Pottery, Machine Gun Preacher Website, John Cazale Meryl Streep Relationship, Cms Stock, Abyss By Abby Dresses, Joe Exotic Tattoos, Select All Gmail, Burmese Kittens For Sale California, Marshall Dsl20hr Vs Dsl40cr, English News For Kids, Per Capita Income Of Canada, Grandmaster Flash Album Covers, Kanban Board Vs Trello, Ne Yo Closer Topic, The Oak Tree Poem Words, Azerbaijan Tour Package From Delhi, Things To Do In Canterbury, Spotted Tail Quoll, Casper Pillow, Quokka Australian Animals, Old Fanfiction Sites, Marshall Origin 20 Vs Vox Ac15, Lee Strasberg Theatre And Film Institute Ranking, Jira Plugins, Spoons Restaurant Uk, Gun Safe Door Organizer, Sigrid - Everybody Knows, Richard Owens Shoes, Cabzeus Vs Torpedo, Pfc Share Price Nse, Kem Love Calls Lyrics, Strongest Magnet, Food And Celebrations, Sansamp Gt2 Vs Behringer Gdi21, Stella Stevens Alzheimer's, Rocky Marciano Vs Joe Louis, Japanese Steakhouse Winston-salem, Nc, Laurence Olivier Hamlet Review, Teachers Day Hashtags Twitter, I Have Done It, Georgia Power Pension Plan, Guitar Rig 6 Pro, Crime News Daily, Kilowatt Meter, Yung Bans Playboi Carti High As Us, Tom Mitchell 2017 Stats, Drake Vinyl, Teachers Day Banner Sample, Friv Original, What Do Pademelons Eat, Richard Gray Power, Which Of The Following Transactions Are Counted In Gdp?, Karen Traviss Books In Order, Amy Hennig Legacy Of Kain, Led Street Light,

Subscribe to our blog