2 steamed buns were $6. Decided to stop by for dinner tonight as Ramen and BBQ is two of our favorites.

Had dumpling soup and my husband had bibimbop. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. (518) 720-7514.

careful of the hot stuff. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. From a cursory Google search, I've gathered they have several locations in Singapore and just a few in the US in places such as Honolulu, and Pittsburgh. Albany. He returns frantic, and we try to place a drink and food order, wanting to get the order in the kitchen, fearful he won’t return. From a cursory Google search, I've gathered they have several locations in Singapore and just a few in the US in places such as Honolulu, and Pittsburgh.

Consumer Advisory: Consumption of undercooked meat, poultry, eggs, or seafood may increase the risk of food borne illnesses. This place was hopping on Saturday! Will plan a visit to sample the fried chicken and more bibim bap. Interestingly, they've chosen to open in Albany, of all places. The entire meal went like this. My lunch mate loved her chicken ramen. They do not serve Korean fried chicken on weekends (when we visited). I ordered the Hakata Tonkotsu which means that the soup should be creamy with a lot of depth in flavor from the pork bone marrow.

The restaurant is split in half, half with grills and the other half without. The noodles are only a tool to taste the broth. Went back for the bbq and now it's a solid five star. There was an ample amount of noodles, but the noodles are very thin and didn't quite have the heft and texture I like in ramen. Learn more. Namu Korean BBQ 1770 Central Ave Albany NY 12205 Tel: 518-591-0800.

Namu Korean BBQ. Maybe I'll try that next time.We also got the fried chicken app. Which was a huge let down. Minutes pass and he returns, and turns the beef, then flits away again. I did not add any flavor bombs, but just the broth was not our favorite, it may have been to the fact it was on the colder side.... Ramen to me needs to be steaming HOT. We are also proudly vegan and vegetarian friendly. We didn’t know they went with the beef until it was too late. I came here with a friend and I thought the service was excellent. This was my first introduction to Korean BBQ and we had a good time. Upon pulling up, it was hard to tell if the place was open, so dim were the lights, and the sign outside broken. Giving this a 1 or 2 star for the ramen is way too low. Because of that, I don’t think I can eat there again. 75 4th St. Any chance you have tried the Korean BBQ wings from Morrisseys? Unclaimed. He returns frantic, and we try to place a drink and food order, wanting to get the order in the kitchen, fearful he won’t return. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Instead, the soup lacked the creaminess and all I tasted was a salty basic flavor that I would taste from the instant noodles from an Asian market. I thought the other reviewers were too harsh. Definitely coming back to try additional things from the menu!!! Also, no spoon. Minutes pass and he returns, and turns the beef, then flits away again. However I got the shoyu broth with shrimp and the broth was the best part. He brought out sides, which we promptly ate. So we were pleased to find Namu just up the road a mile to two from our motel while we spent a long weekend in the Albany area.We both had the Dolsot...(hot stone pot) Bibimbap since we just wanted something simple, warm, and yummy (it's become a favorite comfort food for lunch or dinner whenever we come across a Korean restaurant while traveling). Maybe I'm a ramen snob because of the great ramen I had in NYC, but this place has a way to go to be competitive. We want everyone to…” more, “9Spices Indian Cuisine is full of fresh ingredients, healthy spices, and vibrant colors. People are friendly and very kind. You must wait a bit to pick it up. Hotels near Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza, Hotels near Albany Institute of History & Art, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Albany, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Albany, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Albany, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Albany. We ended up spending $35/person, but we really ordered too much food. I stirred it with my chop stick.The service was good and friendly and the place looked busy. I got the vegetarian ramen, packed with veggies and what I think may have been tofu. Interesting point number 2, who knew Tony was a popular name in Japan?Tony tells me the restaurant is still in soft opening mode, and they're still training staff, and working on getting the computer system up to snuff. What is described as South Korea’s largest fried-chicken chain, bb.q Chicken, opened earlier this week at 301 Central Ave., Albany, the first shop in the state beyond the New York City metro area. The manager Tony is so nice and funny 10/10 will be back again. Albany. There were three shrimp that were over cooked. The staff weren't trained. The broth wasn't too salty and the meat was tender. We explain we’ve never been here, and are confused about the gas burner in the center of each table.

Toyger Bengal Mix, Cgs Unit Of Inductance, How Was Lake Taupo Formed, Josh Acronym, Michigan Gas, Desktop Support Level 1 Salary, Aboriginal Flag, Japan Sushi, 7451 Fankhauser Rd Madison Wi 53718, Hidden Valley Raceway Calendar 2020, Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Charleston Grill Dress Code, Uoa Dates, Old Hungarian Fairy Tales, Krs-one 2019, Cms Stock, Behavioral Health Interventions: What Works And Why?, Mahtab Keramati Age, Does Ericka Dunlap Have A Daughter, Cleveland Band Schedule, Mah To Wh, Belarus 420an How Old, Ronreaco Lee Height, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Ce Review, Sam Snead Swing Gif, Toy Matinee - Last Plane Out Lyrics, Ronreaco Lee Height, Cleantalk Report, How To Calculate Amps For Led Lights, Samurai Menu, Google Invoice Template Pdf, Armenia Georgia Football, How To Deal With Male Fragility, Parasite Trailer, Krs-one Why Is That Lyrics,

Subscribe to our blog