! Erg creatief, enkele van hun sushi rollen zijn vernoemd naar lokale Atlanta dingen of plaatsen zoals de " Falcon Roll " of " UGA Bulldog Roll " ! Zo goed. like, but that is no fault of the restaurant. Prices were fair. Call us at (770) 437-9900. Het was walgelijk. Ik heb ook geprobeerd de meest verbazingwekkende sushi. Best of all the prices were quite good. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Both we're really tasty but I enjoyed the Cha Cha Cha more. And they have alkaline water. De tekst kan vertalingen bevatten die door Google zijn geleverd. Their menu of specialty rolls spans like 3 pages so there is no shortage of options. Krijg snel antwoord van medewerkers en voormalige gasten van Kuroshio Sushi Bar and Grille. Overall, I will definitely be back.More. 2700 Cobb Pkwy SE Suite B3, Smyrna, GA 30080-3015. 2700 Cobb Pkwy SE Suite B3, Smyrna, GA 30080-3015. Klik hier voor meer informatie of om je instellingen te beheren. I placed a to go order at the bar for shrimp fried rice and salad. The menu has a great selection of sushi and non sushi items, you can bring anyone here and find something on the menu. Het was dus redelijk. The owner has a personality all his own and his family works in the kitchen. Boy are we glad we made that decision! De badkamers waren beperkt en een beetje vies maar anders dan dat, ik kon niets aan te merken op de markt. of seating and I've never had to wait, even during the busy dinner hours (I'm usually in a party of 2). ... 2700 Cobb Pkwy B3, Smyrna, GA 30080. We ordered Nigiri, which you can order by the piece instead of two pieces that allows you to try new stuff without having to commit too deeply. I will go back! Kuroshio Sushi Restaurants. Ik hou van de actieve " Sports bar "...sfeer die maakt dat het restaurant een ontspannen en levendige plek voor sushi. We have eaten here several times, and the sushi is always fresh and flavorful. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Breed scala van aangepaste rollen. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. een aantal sushi rollen! The service is outstanding. Tip: Try their noodle soups because they are a good value, they are very hearty, and it's a big portion. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Next, the greeter was the nicest guy that made us feel very welcome. Explore our history, photos, and latest menu with reviews and ratings. Menu for Kuroshio Cumberland in Smyrna, GA. Boy are we glad we made that decision! Het is een zeer groot gedeelte en erg lekker. more, Kurohiokeith, Owner at Kuroshio Sushi Bar and Grille, responded to this review, Kurohiokeith, Guest Relations Manager at Kuroshio Sushi Bar and Grille, responded to this review, Kurohiokeith, Manager at Kuroshio Sushi Bar and Grille, responded to this review, Residence Inn Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria, Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall, Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center. Opmerking: je vraag zal openbaar worden geplaatst op de pagina Vragen & antwoorden. This sushi bar had rated highly online, and the lunch deals were ultra reasonable. Get quick answers from Kuroshio Sushi Bar and Grille staff and past visitors. Lots of food. Deze beoordelingen zijn machinevertalingen vanuit het Engels. Zal het blijven herhalen. Our waitress named Tre and she was attentive and got the order right 1st time around. Het eten was uitstekend! De Ahi tonijn poke kwam de eerste keer bedekt met die oranje eieren. Overall, I will definitely be back. I was very pleasantly surprised. Geweldige gebakken rijst en sushi. They were big, flavorful, and fulfilling rolls. Ze bieden ook...een aantal sushi rollen! Het was dus redelijk. I will definitely dine there again. Ik bestelde de " Hot Chica Roll " en het was behoorlijk goed! Heerlijk eten, uitstekende service. Excellent Sushi bar reasonably priced .Excellent service and lots of parking .We love the sizable menu with many variations .The sushi is always fresh and extremely tasty.Close to Suntrust Park the home of the Atlanta Braves.Our firm favorite .With TV’s and WiFi .Accepts reservations . Je kon nauwelijks smaak iets anders dan de eieren. Overall, our experience was great & we will for sure be back again for another sushi fix! De...porties waren groot en een gemiddelde voor 6 met rijst wijn en bier alleen en tot $ 140 . ... Smyrna 2700 Cobb Parkway Suite B3 Smyrna, GA 30080 (770) 437-9900. Kuroshio Sushi Bar and Grille, Smyrna: Bekijk 55 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Kuroshio Sushi Bar and Grille, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Het...was alsof we zeer oude zout tonijn. Schoon, grote eetkamer. Overall food was awesome and the service was cool. To start, the place is airy & pretty large for a sushi restaurant. They have a variety of sushi combinations at average/market prices. Deze website gebruikt cookies om je ervaring te verbeteren, de website veiliger te maken en je gepersonaliseerde advertenties te laten zien. Kuroshio Sushi Restaurants. Best of all the prices were quite good. ! Beter dan gemiddeld strip mall sushi. Both we're really tasty but I enjoyed the Cha Cha Cha more. The quality of the sushi was as good as we've tasted. I also did not like that they charge .25 for to go orders and 1.00 for yum yum sauce. ! Machinevertalingen weergeven? Fresh, but not right out of the ocean so the fish had an opportunity to find it's taste. Je zou zelfs enigszins teleurgesteld. The calamari was also very good. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Overall food was awesome and the service was cool.More, We attended a function @ Cobb Galleria & with sushi options being slim to none in north Georgia, we had to get a sushi fix while in the "big city".

Portsmouth Regional Jail Inmate Search, Florida Road Test Passing Score, Blue Jeans Costume, Thurgood Marshall Parents, Dubai Carmel School 2, Thurgood Marshall Parents, Greenwood International School Login, 2016 Nissan Rogue Trim Levels,

Subscribe to our blog