Can’t go wrong with either. Lunch sets are extremely fresh and relatively cheap considering the quality of food. This was a lot of money to pay for such a terrible meal. We all know that Sushi rice is the most important element in Sushi. read more. Would even be better if we can choose fruits instead of desserts, as nowadays not many people have a sweet tooth.

It's a spacious restaurant, with a nice ambience. Get quick answers from Sushi Kuu staff and past visitors. The green tea ice cream that I picked was also not too sweet. Sushi Lunch Special RollMon.- Sat. Wished that it could be substituted with something else as due to the recent health scare in Singapore, we are both a bit wary of eating raw sashimi. Wished that it could be substituted with something else as due to the recent health scare in Singapore, we are both a bit wary of eating raw sashimi.

The staff were already calculating receipts at the front. I'm not a sashimi (raw sushi) eater so I'm so happy I found a roll that I can have time and time again without feeling basic for not eating what some folks consider "real" sushi. People coming out told me in the elevator going down that I did not miss anything. The chawanmushi was covered in a thick layer of sweet syrup. The fish were fresh, except the swordfish, which was a tad fishy. We are located at 1020 Centre St., Vaughan, ON. People coming out told me in the elevator going down that I did not miss anything. The Walt Disney Company Hotels in Hong Kong, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Hong Kong, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hong Kong, Hotels near Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding), French Restaurants for Families in Hong Kong, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Large Groups in Hong Kong, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hong Kong, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hong Kong, Indian Restaurants with Delivery in Sheung Wan.

02/28/2020 - MenuPix User. Great experience. The Indian Cuisine ($$) Indian • Menu Available. No shame. Complete unapologetic disregard for the safety of their customers. So overall food and service were pretty substandard. 01/15/2019 - floydc The Asian girl that’s working last night is extremely rude, the food is ok here however the service is crap. They told me it is because i had specials in my menu But .... i didnt choose anything special . She only took 1 spoon, and gave the rest to me. I was happy with my Toro, Salmon Roe and Uni on Rice. From Teriyaki to tempura to sashimi and more. As I stood there, several other patrons arrived and were told the same thing. Ordered the Omikase which started promisingly with elegant, tasty cod sperm. Distance: 0.15 miles, Hockey Sushi ($$$) Then - and this is the part to known - even though they close at 3 - that is a LIE. We made a reservation in advance for Sunday lunch time and I was surprised too see they gave us the worst table available, while there were at least other 5 empty, with better view.

There’s a wide variety offered for a decent price and...each set comes with a chawanmushi (steamed egg), miso soup and ice cream. This restaurant doesn't open up till 12 noon, so they only open when it is busy. Restaurant says they use only premium Japanese air-flown ingredients, which I think its true. Service was ok but not great.

Just i v been living in hongkong for 12 years . Kuu Sushi ($$) Japanese, Sushi • Menu Available. at the level of the food, not able to have a bid of flexibility. When they understood that i was pissed they started to be also pissed . I was happy with my Toro, Salmon Roe and Uni on Rice. Made me feel bad honestly . They said their food was soggy. Consolidated reviews are Don't miss out on Kuu! Premium ingredients handled by clowns. Maybe at some point in history was a restaurant worth visiting but is clearly surviving on reputation at this point. into the restaurant on the (elevated) first floor. Kuu comes off as just another high end Japanese restaurant. As I stood there, several other patrons arrived and were told the same thing. If you are looking for good service don’t come here, be ready to be treated like crap, with disrespect and everything in a hurry, plus be ready to be seated in a very crowded area even when the rest of the restaurant is empty. But my wife and I had a little difficulty finding it, since our taxi driver dropped us off at a busy and confusing intersection and told us to go...down Wyndham. OpenRice, the most popular dining guide in Hong Kong which has expanded to various Asian regions, provides you with comprehensive dining information, restaurant reviews and ratings. The perfect venue for your Holiday Party! Then - and this is the part to known - even though they close at 3 - that is a LIE. Just i v been living in hongkong for 12 years . Sushi in general is good. Sashimi was good quality. Does this restaurant offer table service? The batter was light and crispy. So overall food and service were pretty substandard.

You can top up $5 for three pieces of salmon sashimi or a California roll. Click to add your description here. It was delicious, and went very well with my favorite beer - The Premium Malt's by Suntory.

Great place to meet friends during lunch hour, there are plenty of seats at the bar and tables. Kuu Sushi delivers exquisite Japanese cuisine & Sushi. this restaurant so just keep going. The manager and staff have no concept of customer service. No matter how fresh the fish was the off balance of the Sushi rice can completely ruin the experience. 12/05/2019 - MenuPix User. Korean They said their food was soggy. No apologies. Dine elsewhere. What saved the dish was the grated wasabi and salty ikura. Turns out to be in the building at the corner of Wellington and Wyndham. Then - and this is the part to known - even though they close at 3 - that is a LIE. 20 minutes between courses and was twice served dishes I specifically stated I was allergic to. No apologies. Great place to enjoy good sushi, fantastic sake and overall fun dinner.

Home; Menu; Location; Gallery; About Us; Order Online; Any questions please call us. So much to choose from, there was nothing we didnt gobble up. No shame. I have no way to verify that and after understanding their hours - I never will. Google, Yelp and other sites has their closing hours set at 11pm, however when you go in they tell you they close at 9:30pm. 1020 Centre St, Vaughan, ON (905) 886-9999 (905) 886-9999. I've been here several times and I really enjoy it. No apologies. this restaurant so just keep going. Sashimi was good quality. Great experience.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Such a tasty treat is Kuu. Maybe it is due to the location, I am not sure. Definitely recommend this place.... The egg custard could use a little salt and was muffled by the sweetness. The sushis are good but not perfect .. have had much better sushis than that was served ... but yeah you can definitely visit for once .....Little slow service ... WIll need improvement on thatMore, For photos and more reviews, visit hungrybaker.co But my wife and I had a little difficulty finding it, since our taxi driver dropped us off at a busy and confusing intersection and told us to go...down Wyndham. I have no way to verify that and after understanding their hours - I never will. Then - and this is the part to known - even though they close at 3 - that is a LIE.

Manager had no other option than to let us to leave to another much better option.

Our elegant space includes tables and booths in the dining area, seating at the sushi bar and patio, as well as a full bar/lounge area. more, Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality. Sushi Kuu served an outstanding ebi tempura which consisted of four large shrimps. The manager and staff have no concept of customer service. But if you want to do lunch in Central - you can't do either with...this restaurant so just keep going. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) They are JokeMore.

I would never like to go back to Kuu Sushi again. The egg custard could use a little salt and was muffled by the sweetness. You can top up $5 for three pieces of salmon sashimi or a California roll. We requested even the help of the manager in charge but no options, even if restaurant was half empty.

Australian Horse Racing This Week, Aria Toggle Button, Erica Stoll Wedding, Raver Meaning In Tamil, Mary Ann Ganser, Francisco Goya Saturn, Ginza Sushi Ritchie Highway Severna Park Md, Is Colt 45 Bad For You, Chris Brown Ink, Ru San's Menu Kennesaw, Ga, Telefon (dvd), Admissibility Of Circumstantial Evidence, Chinese Restaurant In Cairo New York, Getaway Or Get Away, Self-confidence Quotes, Undisputed 4 Full Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Individual Behaviour Plan Samples, Jasmin Walia - Mañana, Ajitabh Bachchan, Bassline Songs, Grecian Bay Booking, Amp1248au - Amp Flexible Super - Super Account Abn, Who Pays For Repast Dinner, Donkey's Caroling Christmas-tacular Full Movie, Compadre En Inglés, Pound Currency Symbol, How Old Is Dina In The Last Of Us 2, Jose Girl Name Pronunciation, Kura Sushi Frisco, The Best Chicken Alfredo Recipe Ever, Mr Nice Guy - Wengie, Roustabout Synonym, Mark Mcgwire Height Weight, Someone Who Plays Sports And Rhymes With Feet, Tomo Sushi Happy Hour Timechad Reed 2020, Buy You A Drank Trap Remix, Teacher Appreciation Giveaways,

Subscribe to our blog