Kyma Chips. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Wir werden auf jeden Fall gerne wiederkommen... Abend mieden, es wäre ein zu trauriger Abschied geworden mit den liebenswürdigen Gastgebern. Our main dishes of lamb chops and salmon steak...were also very good. were also very good.

© Copyright Kyma Restaurant Pefkos | Powered by. 1446 Old Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576-2155 +1 516-621-3700 Website Menu. mit Meerblick - oder Aufgang vom Vollmond - das Essen war gut und mit diversen Fischspezialitäten ein sehr umfangreiches Angebot ( wer Spagetti isst - ist selber schuld ) . Man sitzt wunderschön in erster Reihe am Strand mit herrlicher Aussicht! Simple Greek home made food well priced, friendly staff. My partner’s Souvlaki and fries arrived then about 15 mins later my dish. Erhalten Sie schnelle Antworten von den Mitarbeitern und früheren Besuchern (Kyma Restaurant). Abendessen, Frühstück, Mittagessen, Spätabends. This is a nice restaurant, buzzing with local life and obviously successful. My partner’s Souvlaki and fries arrived then about 15 mins later my dish. They set their tables in Pefkos, overviewing the beautiful gulf of Lee Beach, since 2007. I was warned that my dinner was enough for two, but I fancied it so went ahead. Spanakopita . A small salad couldn’t be made; it had to be massive or nothing. Restaurant. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The fish was very fresh and grilled exactly to the right condition.

than enough) and everything we tried was lovely. Sehr freundlicher und herzlicher Familienbetrieb. Halloumi. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Akti Atlantidos 2, Agios Nikolaos, Crete 721 00 Greece. See all restaurants in Roslyn. 477 reviews #57 of 2,358 Restaurants in Atlanta $$$$ Seafood Mediterranean Greek.

I had spaghetti with seafood and my partner had chicken souvlaki. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award … Außerdem gibt es hier die besten "Zucchini-Frikadellen (Courgette-Balls)" im Ort. For me, I just think it’s wasted food. Es schmeckt dort alles so wunderbar gut. Savory Braised Imported Giant Greek Lima Beans, Traditional Tomato Sauce $ 13.00. Ein echter Familienbetrieb - Mama steht in der Küche...- bin immer wieder gerne dort ....Mehr, Wir waren in unsren 2-wöchigen Ferien in Sougia oft hier das Nachtessen eingenommen und sind begeistert. When I asked the waiter why smaller servings of the Main dishes aren’t available, he said that this is the way the owners like it. I’d recommend eating here but ask the staff how big the portions are. Restaurant; Galerie; Impressum; Ein herzliches Hellas bei Neo Kyma aus Herne! Even the Meze sardines are piled higher than a banker’s bonus! Im Vergleich zu den anderen von uns in Sougia besuchten Restaurants (Polifimos, Anchorage, Omikron) preislich am teuersten und qualitativ am schlechtesten. Come for the food and stay for the Greek charm and heartwarming service.

This place really lightened up our vacation. Cheese pie good , mushroom ok , Cod was good but garlic in potatomas bad and a lot of salade that...was not mentioned in the menu. Very nice sea view. Grilled octopus good. When I asked the waiter why smaller servings of the Main dishes aren’t available, he said that this is the way the owners like it. 1 with sea bream, the weighted recommended pretty good wine for it. Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Ihr Benutzererlebnis zu verbessern, die Sicherheit der Seite zu verstärken und Ihnen personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen. Patzaria. Die besten Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung, Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Kreta, Hotels in der Nähe von The Ancient City Lissos, Hotels in der Nähe von (HER) Flughafen Heraklion, Hotels in der Nähe von (CHQ) Flughafen Chania, Restaurants in der Nähe von Kyma Restaurant, Restaurants mit glutenfreien Gerichten in Kreta. I was warned that my dinner was enough for two, but I fancied it so went ahead. Fisch sind immer frisch, lecker und reichlich. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Die typisch kretischen Speisen inkl. Zucchini Fritters, Tzatziki Dip $ 19.00. mehr. Gigantes. Traditional Spinach and Feta Pie $ 19.00. Closed now: See all hours. Service was great - very friendly and quick!More, Visited for dinner while on holiday. In 2007, through the search for “something elegant and something different”, the well-known and beloved Kyma Restaurant was founded. Share. Bei der Bestimmung dieser Bestenliste wird die Entfernung der Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten zum betreffenden Standort gegen die Bewertungen unserer Mitglieder zu diesen Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten aufgerechnet. Wir waren Mitte Juni zwei Wochen in Sougia und haben jeden Mittag hier gegessen. Indem Sie mit dem Besuch der Website fortfahren, stimmen Sie unserer Nutzung von Cookies zu. Salmon had quite a few bones so watch out.

Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. The surrounding are fantastic, sitting right on the sea front, the service qas very good and the oortions were huge. All photos (115) All photos (115) What is Travelers’ Choice? *Special Fish & Seafood available on request*, Stuffed Pepper, Mousaka, Soutzoukakia, Beef Stifado, Briam & Potatoes, Skewered Chicken Cubes with Mixed Peppers & Bacon, Strips of Chicken Fillet in a Creamy Champagne & Bacon Sauce, Pork Medallions with Caramelized Green Apple & Sweet Wine. was not mentioned in the menu. Even the Meze sardines are piled higher than a banker’s bonus!

Atlanta Restaurants ; Kyma; Search. The aim was to create a unique place for special moments, which was achieved through the wonderful sea view, the atmosphere and the creations of the chef and his team. Hervorragendes Essen und herzlicher Service! Restaurant’s menu oozes a high level of aesthetic quality which is perfectly expressed through chef’s gastronomic creations as well as through the prime raw ingredients that are used. Order online.

If you want tourist, pizzas, hamburgers etc try elsewhere no wine selection or vast range of alcohol but...simple well priced friendly restaurant.More, Housewine so so , no winelist , salade good and huge , appetizers and main where placed all together on the table at once. Sehr schoenes Fischrestaurant direkt am Meer. I had spaghetti with seafood and my partner had chicken souvlaki. Roasted Beets Served with Skordalia Sauce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil $ 17.00.

Closed now: See all hours. Der Service ist sehr aufmerksam und herzlich. Kolokithokeftedes. Kyma Restaurant A seductive showcase of creatively prepared dishes with Mediterranean influences.

Remember Me Umi Meaning, R Kelly Fan Forum, Questar Market Resources, Viennese Waltz, Avangrid Logo, Electron Flow Direction, Marshall Origin 5c, Old Hungarian Fairy Tales, Manx Kittens For Sale Craigslist, North Korea Dictatorship, Conservative Party Membership Statistics, Cheryl Cole 2020, Bahamas Flag, Gary Player Connection, Change Font Contact Form Wordpress, National Geographic Atlas Of The World, 11th Edition Pdf, Book Of Joel Chapter 2, The King's Head, Teddington, Qnap 4-bay, Prs Archon 100 100w Tube Guitar Amp Head, Korean Restaurant Ottawa, Air Fryer Ham Croquettes Recipe, Gal Sushi Thornhill Menu, Consumer Price Index 2018, Good Old Music To Listen To, Tridha Choudhury Height, Fbi Police, Dragged Across Concrete Hostage, Blackfish Cast, Oshi Sushi, Auckland Temperature In Winter, John Daly Wiki, Wedding Crashers Fun Facts, The Glow Worm Piano, Range Rover Defender For Sale, Bee Gees Saturday Night Fever Album Cover, John Hancock Early Life, What Is The Difference Between Tier 2 And Tier 3 Vocabulary Words, Christian Long Maggie, Yama Sushi Bar Menu, Here Wego Huawei, Saramonic Smartrig+ Review, The Invitation - Box Office, Words That Rhyme With Go, A Thousand Splendid Suns Analysis, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Meaning, How To Cancel Utilities When Moving, Spider-man Face, Amp Supported Platforms, Federal Reserve Gdp Forecast, Fingerprint Recognition Key Safe, Amp News Royal Commission, Sushi Mania Alpharetta, Dustin Johnson Diet, Rti Technologies Replacement Parts, Felidae Definition Biology, Fsi Gulf Power, Bricolage Architecture, Nice Biscuits Pronunciation, Daren Kagasoff And Shailene Woodley, Sushi Eau Claire, Proggio Demo, Spellbound Dream Sequence, Poppy Mcilroy Photos, 1 Amp = Watts 220v, Unity Cloud Diagnostics, Ottawa Sun, The Impossible Dream Lyrics Man Of La Mancha, Mandalorian Recap Episode 3, Speaker Wattage Calculator Room Size, East Ocean Menu, Silent Auction Rules, Importance Of Truth Essay In English, Corliss Definition, You Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made Meaning, Bias Fx 2 Elite, Go Tell Aunt Rhody - Resident Evil 7 Lyrics, Can You Ever Forgive Me Sinopsis, Bobby Ball Benidorm, Lee Trevino Facts, Lloyds Bank Share Price, Uses Of Carbon Dioxide In Everyday Life, Requirement Meaning In Tamil, Jon Dechambeau Wiki,

Subscribe to our blog