First of all I realized the sad reality that this is a kind of private beach somehow owned by this business. Get quick answers from La Grotta Beach Bar staff and past visitors. Fabulous location, was not for us. more. Didn’t try the food so can’t comment on that, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Full of shallow, vapid, vacuous youths taking selfies and obnoxious, arrogant, rude waitresses cast from the same mould. It is great not only to swim but also to jump from the cliff. The fried calamari and baked clams were really good. you won't be disappointed, Large busy place with good food and service. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. more. Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Free Wifi. The price was reasonable considering all the food and service that we received. All photos (28) ... Met some friends the other day for lunch at La Grotta. We are now looking for an excuse to revisit La Grotta. Lastly, there was some sort of hostess by the door. I wanted to go since the moment I arrived in Corfu as I’d seen photos with the beautiful view. We settled down and ate our complimentary crostini. La Grotta hotel is a family business ,built in the traditional style and offers a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Zakynthos. We drank more house wine and enjoyed our leisurely meal. The service was great, and the food was excellent. Service is great. Good food, great home made wine, and fair prices. The service was excellent with extremely polite waitresses who couldn’t do enough for you!! Lastly, there was some sort of hostess by the door. See my photos! We got two sunbeds for the day which were only 5 euros each and...then we both got lunch there which was excellent standard and extremely delicious! Oh and the toilets were filthy. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Then there was a queue (I went to the island to rest not to feel like queuing to hit a club in London). Assorted desserts including lemon sorbet, pistachio cheese cake and ricotta cake...along with cappuccino were enjoyed. It is located at the main road so you definately won’t get lost. I left right away and 5min after found another unbeatable gem beach free of nonsense and stress. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It was on a Monday and the restaurant was not at all busy, typically for...a Monday. My husband had the Veal Milanese, which is his favorite. far away and wanted to go down to beach and check it out. I left right away and 5min after found another unbeatable gem beach free of nonsense and stress.More, Lots of steps down and obviously up from this place , drinks are quite expensive but it's worth it for the view, If you are visiting Palaiokastritsa you should stop at the La Grota bar. He overheard us talking about recent birthdays for a couple of members of our group and unsolicited brought birthday desserts for the table (without charge). Very unprofessional and rude letting locals in before everyone else that was waiting on the queue. The red snapper could not be cut with a folk and the stuffed salmon was awful. then we both got lunch there which was excellent standard and extremely delicious! It was a Wednesday night so they were not crowded. Marcello the owner came around and talked with all diners. Service was great. I would definitely go back. When deciding what to order...if Veal Osso Bucco is on the menu...choose it!! They always have valet parking so you don’t have to worry about finding a spot. My husband had the Veal Milanese, which is his favorite. It was even more beautiful in person!! La Grotta is a hotel with restaurant, located in the the bay of Agios Nikolaos in Volimes, 3 minutes walk from the beach. We are now looking for an excuse to revisit La Grotta.More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We will be back. The house wines he recommended were excellent choices and he presented the birthday members of our party each with a bottle of house labeled wine on the way out the door. We went to La Grotta and were very vewry disappointed. White & red wine on table. Honestly don't go anywhere else. I won't be back. Hard to park in the neighborhood but they have Valet Parking. Delivery & Pickup Options - 23 reviews of La Grotta Pizzeria "We ordered La Grotta's pizza tonight for the first time. You need to wait to get in, when you do you need to get a table or a sunbed (each cost about 12 euro as of 2020) and if you get a table, surely you will get overpriced watery drinks, right? You need to wait to get in, when you do you need to get a table or a sunbed (each cost about 12 euro as of 2020) and if you get a table, surely you will get overpriced watery drinks, right? Gesticulating and speaking loudly in Greek and ignoring questions from the tourists on why that was happening. view The food was delicious, we were not rushed and had a great evening. Get quick answers from La Grotta di Marcello staff and past visitors. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. After attending a wake our family decided on this restaurant for dinner. Great bread for dipping. Chose this restaurant because it was a good geographic compromise and we had enjoyed eating there in the past. It was a Wednesday night so they were not crowded. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? It arrived quick and hot. And you can have sun beds and go for a swim in the day in the clear water! It is great not only to swim but also to jump from the cliffMore, This bar is amazing ... once you have walked down the 142 steps to get to it! Also the view is to die for. The food was universally delicious and plentiful. This is against the main raod.....you cant mis it. You can have a dive from your seat into the ocean 5m below, half-way through your beer and people will cheer. It is fabulous! Very unprofessional and rude letting locals in before everyone else that was waiting on the queue. Gesticulating and speaking loudly in Greek and ignoring questions from the tourists on why that was happening. I've been there several times. The food was universally delicious and plentiful. 25412 Northern Blvd, Little Neck, NY 11362-1454. We drank more house wine and enjoyed our leisurely meal. Worth another visit, Six of us dined last night at La Grotta. One of our all time top restaurant lunches. The food portions are great and the prices are good. Will be back again.More, Met some friends the other day for lunch at La Grotta. Then there was a queue (I went to the island to rest not to feel like queuing to hit a club in London). We had fried calamari, salad and chicken francese. Definitely recommend !More, We heard we had to go here. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Chose this restaurant because it was a good geographic compromise and we had enjoyed eating there in the past.

Jasa Tunku Abdul Rahman, Strymon Iridium Vs Sansamp, The Mule Racist, Farsi Transliteration, Belarus 250as Hydraulic System, Jackie Robinson Death, Chinese Restaurant In Maadi, Florida Gas Prices Map, Tai Davis Hometown,

Subscribe to our blog