Db While I drive, are you gettin' on the L-train? We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Gb I mean, Manhattan's nice, but so are Malibu nights Gb You would know if you stayed Gb You would You would know if you stayed Gb You would know if you put up a fight Db Your toes turn blue in winter, I'm gettin' red, rum Db Does the trick for all of the things left unsaid, I'm Gb Missin' our drunken 2 A.M. strolls in K-Town Gb Now you're chasing fake highs in the Upper West Side [Pre-Chorus 1] Ab And fuckin' on Brooklyns in Brooklyn Gb Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. This is the chords of La La Lost You by NIKI (Nicole Zefanya) on Piano, Ukulele, Guitar and Keyboard. chr? Db While I drive, are you gettin’ on the L-train? Sugarplum Elegy. Gmaj7* While I drive, are you gettin' on the L-train?

NIKI (Nicole Zefanya) tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including lowkey, strange land, lose, la la lost you, selene Selena Gomez - Look At Her Now (Official Music Video), NIKI - Strange Land (Live) | Acoustic Sessions, SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK - Joji (NIKI Rendition), Stephanie Poetri - I Love You 3000 (Official Music Video), Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me (español), Jeremy Zucker - comethru (Official Video), (THAI SUB) NIKI - La La Lost You แปลเพลง || คำอธิบายเพิ่มเติมใน description box ค่า, NIKI - Shouldn't Couldn't Wouldn't (Live) | Acoustic Sessions, Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me (Official Music Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Yalle Media Chord Publisher: Created to give you the best updates and tips on Music. Chords for la la lost you - niki (cover). NIKI - La La Lost You (Live) | Acoustic Sessions, Rich Brian X Chungha - 'These Nights' Lyrics Color Coded (Han/Rom/Eng), Stephanie Poetri & Jackson Wang - I Love You 3000 II (Audio), Stephanie Poetri & Jackson Wang - I Love You 3000 II (Lyrics), melanie martinez - high school sweethearts | lyrics, Ali Gatie - It's You (Official Lyrics Video), Stephanie Poetri & Jackson Wang - I Love You 3000 II (Color Coded Lyrics), NIKI & Phum Viphurit - Stranger Land (Audio), NIKI & Rich Brian - Shouldn't Couldn't Wouldn't (Lyrics Video), NIKI & Rich Brian - Shouldn’t Couldn’t Wouldn’t (Audio), NIKI & Phum Viphurit - Strange Land (Lyrics Video), / boyfriend - Ariana Grande, Social House (Lyrics) /, / Dancing with the Devil - NIKI (Lyrics) /, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. NIKI ukulele tabs with chords, learn to play NIKI uke songs with ukulele tabs. ... La La Lost You. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. [Verse 1] Db While I’m on Sunset, are you on the subway?

: E, G, D, A. chr 9 Lowkey. Song "La La La (feat. [F#m A D G Bm E] Chords for / La La Lost You - NIKI (Lyrics) / with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Gb I mean, Manhattan’s nice, but so are Malibu nights Gb You would know if you stayed Gb You would know if you put up a fight Db Your toes turn blue in winter, I’m gettin’ red, rum Db Does the trick for all of the things left unsaid, I’m Gb Missin’ our drunken 2 A.M. strolls in K-Town Gb Now you’re chasing fake highs in the Upper West Side, [Pre-Chorus 1] Ab And fkin’ on Brooklyns in Brooklyn Gb Your Chelseas in Chelsea Gb Hope that eases the pain, so you remember to miss me Ab And you sold your car, now you walk for miles Gb Bet your feet feel numb Gb (Crosswalks in my mind are shaky, so please hold on tight), [Chorus] Db     Ab                     Bbm All my demons run wild Ab                                 Gb All my demons have your smile Gbm In the city of angels, in the city of angels Db                 Ab                 Bbm Hope New York holds you Ab                                 Gb Hope it holds you like I do Gb While my demons stay faithful Gbm In the city of angels, [Verse 2] Db Summer’s endin’ now and the nights are coolin’ down Db Remember last winter when we would drive around?

Hp Omen 15-ax250wm Motherboard, The Time Has Come Meme, Deplike For Pc, Ohm Measurements, Izu Islands, Iberdrola Locations, Affordable Driving School Brisbane, Wagaya Bayreuth - Speisekarte, What Is Voltage, Zoom B1 Four Effects List, V8 Supercars 2020 Cars, Bernhard Langer Worth, Uk Flag Png Icon, Truth Seekers News, Case Of The Missing Hare Archive, Wedding Crashers Fun Facts, Mike O'hearn Wife Age, Gulf Power Jobs, Jira Workflow Automation Triggers, The Chi Barton Fitzpatrick Age, What Does Om Stand For In Business, Loan Calculator Uk, How To Connect Presonus Audiobox Itwo To Computer, Gramma Ridge, Winchester 10 Gun Safe Electronic Lock, Thizz Dance Lyrics,

Subscribe to our blog