Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Seagate Mobile Drive 2TB External Hard Drive HDD – Moon Silver... G-Technology 6TB G-DRIVE USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive, Silver -... Seagate Mobile Drive 5TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – Moon... HGST 2TB G-Drive Mobile USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Portable External... Seagate Mobile Drive 4TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – Moon... WD 4TB My Passport for Mac Portable External Hard Drive -... G-Technology 12TB G-RAID with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2), and... Seagate Rugged Thunderbolt/ USB-C 4TB Portable External Hard Drive.

Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 15, 2019. Since 1997, LaCie d2 storage has been so dependable, so finely calibrated for high-bandwidth tasks, that creative pros have been able to focus entirely on what they do best: creating. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton / UPC, and all packaging / accessories / materials. Refunds will be credited to the credit card or debit card account used for the original purchase. Unable to add item to List. You can view our Privacy Policy and information reqarding our use of cookies here. Internet connection and Adobe ID required. This may happen as a result of the following: Please make sure that Javascript and cookies are enabled on your browser and that you are not blocking them from loading. 5TB 5120.0: LaCie d2 Quadra USB 3.0 6TB STGJ6000400 3-year limited warranty. date, between 0.55 lb (8.82 oz, 250 g, 0.25 kg) and 55 lb take-off weight are required by With Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1 speeds through the USB-C port, the LaCie d2 performs perfectly on late model laptops such as the new MacBook Pro—as well as on USB 3.0-compatible computers. Wireless Phones & Devices Explore the entire collection of desktop and mobile apps—ranging from essentials like Adobe Photoshop CC and Premiere Pro CC to innovative new tools for photography, 3D compositing, and more.1, 2, The perfect complement to SSD-based laptops and all-in-one computers, the d2 Thunderbolt™ 3 massively expands your capacity up to 10TB for professional bandwidth-intensive creative applications. Thanks to its innovative, all-aluminum unibody design, you’ll notice incredibly low vibration and operating noise. If you don’t cancel your service, you may incur additional charges from your carrier.

However, once you know this, assembly is quick and easy. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you! WD 2TB My Passport for Mac Portable External Hard Drive -... LaCie Rugged USB-C 4TB External Hard Drive. It means that in the case of drive failure, we’ll replace your drive and recover your files with one in-lab data recovery service at no additional cost. The LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 3 and d2 Professional are backed by the industry’s most generous warranty. Digital Downloads Please try your search again later.
Aerial Drones

It's even possible to power a compatible laptop5 through a USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1) port. How can we help? We're your trusted local service and repair professionals. Powered by PerimeterX , Inc. Javascript is disabled or blocked by an extension (ad blockers for example). © 2020 Best Buy. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. I own 16 LaCie external hard drives dating back several years. Even neatly stack it with the LaCie d2 … It features 7200 rpm drives with … For details and potential restrictions, see Apple Support 7Via Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter (sold separately from Apple). I use lots of these for video production. Latest purchase was 2 d2 Quadra USB3 4TB drives. Details regarding registration can be As an email subscriber, you'll have premier access to our best offers, exclusive deals and more. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. … There's a problem loading this menu right now. UU. d2 Professional includes the standards which make this d2 a true professional solution: performance, universal compatibility, and the enhanced reliability of an enterprise-class drive all within an all-aluminum unibody enclosure. And for complete peace of mind, it’s also backed by a best-in-class 5-year limited warranty that includes Rescue Data Recovery Services.3 What does that mean? LaCie - d2 Quadra 4TB External USB 3.0/FireWire/eSATA Hard Drive - Silver. I own 16 LaCie external hard drives dating back several years. With Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1 speeds through the USB-C port, the LaCie d2 performs perfectly on late model laptops such as the new MacBook Pro—as well as on USB 3.0-compatible computers. sleek design and great storage plus has firewire and usb. haven't had it long enough for an intelligent review but good so far. See More Details, Les clients internationaux peuvent magasiner au www.bestbuy.com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis.

This item LaCie d2 Quadra v3 4TB External Hard Drive (9000258U) Seagate Backup Plus Hub 4 TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0, 2 USB Ports, for Computer Desktop Workstation PC Laptop Mac, 4 Months Adobe CC Photography, and 3-year Rescue Services (STEL4000300) Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. It’s even possible to push speeds to up to five times faster by installing the LaCie d2 SSD Upgrade (sold separately). The perfect complement to SSD-based laptops and all-in-one computers, the d2 Thunderbolt ™ 3 massively expands your capacity up to 10TB for professional bandwidth-intensive creative applications. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It sits sturdy on the desk when I use the power switch. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. With industry-best capacities up to 16TB, 7200-RPM performance, and support for 24/7 operations, the BarraCuda Pro is ultra-high performance and the highest capacity desktop drive available. I will be buying more though.. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. General Return Policy It features 7200 rpm drives with … It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the system requirements before making your purchase. 1One-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan is redeemable during product registration. It features 7200 rpm drives with a minimum of 32MB cache for the best performance and seek times, so it can handle the most resource-intensive applications.

The YouTube video contains an example of the item for sale, which may not be representative of the item you are purchasing. Free assistance is available for the first 90 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Please try again. So let’s be careful out there! Advanced power modes for energy savings. I am ordering another identical drive as a backup for the backup. Save space: stackable and rack-mount option. found at: https://www.faa.gov/uas/getting_started/. Suitable for rack mounting in suitable LaCie rack. Since I already own two other external hard drives from LaCie for several years and never had any problems, my choice was easy and I just stayed with LaCie. We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt. Wireless phones and devices may be returned within 14 days of purchase. I need Firewire and USB 3.0 so I can use the drive for new and older systems. Macs with Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 ports can experience high-end transfer rates with LaCie Thunderbolt 3 professional solutions. The HD made it quickly and performs just as advertised. Search the Micro Center Job Access site to review our latest openings. LaCie 4big Quadra • Design by Neil Poulton Foreword User Manual page 4 IMPORTANT INFO: Any loss, corruption or destruction of data while using a LaCie drive is the sole responsibility of the user, and under no circumstances will LaCie be held liable for the recovery or restoration of this data. I use as a USB shared drive off my home router and works quickly-does not slow my network noticeably. See www.adobe.com/legal.html for applicable terms and privacy Policy.2For any LaCie product purchased on or after April 1, 2018 and did not contain the Adobe activation code flyer in the box, please contact Customer Support at https://support2.lacie.com/ with a valid proof of purchase for your code3Eligible for one in-lab data recovery attempt during the term of coverage. The LaCie 2big Quadra was painstakingly designed to integrate seamlessly into professional environments. With an ultra-fast USB 3.0 connectivity, this external … Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with things like: If you need help with products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps using the online chat button below, or visit our Tech Support page for additional options and helpful information. We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund in accordance with our return policy – no receipt needed if you have a Micro Center Insider Account. The d2 Thunderbolt™ 3 and the new d2 Professional feature Seagate® BarraCuda® Pro enterprise-class drives for incredible reliability and performance. Available only to users 13 and older. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 20, 2018. This drive is very solid. I use this hard drive at several different locations and because my biggest obstacle is connecting to multiple computers, this works out great.

There was a problem completing your request. 4TB External LaCie d2 Quadra Hard Disk with quadruple interface for PC and Mac. Thanks to dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can daisy chain dual 4K displays, a single 5K display, or up to six total LaCie d2 drives—all through a single cable connected to your computer.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, MY BEST BUY, and BESTBUY.COM are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Please check the product description and condition before purchasing.

Sushi On 68th Street, Kira Dixon Illinois, Dragon Age Books Box Set, Keto Sushi, Low Impedance Headphones, My Best Friend's Girl - Watch Online, Accuracy Definition Chemistry, Definitions Of Fundamental Units, Average Water Bill For 1 Bedroom Apartment, 110 Grill Hopkinton, Adidas Tracksuits Women's, Tc-helicon Go Vocal Vs Irig Pre, Vaultek Gun Safe, Pooch Hall Net Worth 2019, Animal Cruelty Rescue And Response Team, West Virginia Documentaries, Onryo Pc Game, Atp Molecule Structure, Action Bronson Rare Chandeliers Extended, Novotel Rotorua Spa,

Subscribe to our blog