The veteran performance artist applied new rigor and insight to minimalist music-making with this influential work, a paired-down version of her theater piece United States. My step-father dismissed it: "This is crap. I bought this album and totally loved this musicians talent!!! Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Sometimes they are heavy and sometimes they are thought provoking and sometimes they are just silly and sometimes they are all three at once, for example, on the title track, in which she says "You know, I think we should put some Mountains here. I don't like spoken word. Big Science war in den frühen 80ern der Anlaß für zahlreiche trendbewußte Kunststudenten, den Synthesizer anzuwerfen und ein eigenes Postpunk-Performance-Rock-Projekt zu starten. I was reminded about this album when I saw the t-mobile commercial about the HTC phone. mostly boring and irrelevant, O superman got me through some serious ****, Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2019. Und dennoch: Wie der Rockkritiker J. D. Considine bereits sagte, stehen ihre Kompositionen dem Theater näher als der Musik. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 18. This phenomenon doesn't happen often which is why I feel a special connection to those specific works that have catalyzed me like a chemical reaction. I obviously appreciate good lyrics but they are part of something more. because I have eyes on the back of my head ... Rezension aus Deutschland vom 5. Niemand war über den kommerziellen Erfolg von O Superman", einer 8-minütigen, Jules Massenet gewidmeten Avantgardenummer überraschter, als die bis dahin nur Eingeweihten bekannte New Yorker Performancekünstlerin selbst. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2012, This is and wil always be one of the best records all time. This is by far the best. Virtuos. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2012. et je partais en courant.

Howdy stranger, mind if I smoke? September 2019, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 2. I thought, what are the other tracks like? What are some albums that have made you cry? Gewöhnlich versandfertig in 2 bis 3 Tagen. 13 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. There can't be too many songs that include bagpipes, violin and human voice all trying to emulate each other, but Sweaters does it with gusto creating an incredibly muscial cacophany. Any spoilers should be placed in spoiler tags as such. Remarkable. 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Excellent record, received quickly in perfect condition, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 26. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. She has a cold electronic sound to most things she does, but there are parts of it that were somewhat interesting. Februar 2005. das es noch Musik gibt, die, wie die von L.A. niemals im Radio zu hören ist! Brilliant cd. Eher höre ich diese Musik, wenn ich alleine bin und es auch für ein paar Minuten bleiben möchte. I listen to music for other reasons. August 2015, 3 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 29.

And her cadence is at least somewhat musical some of the time. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It's admirable (if a little dated and now slightly cheesy) and at the time it was quite forward looking (I mean, isn't spoken word new wave being new wave?).

Canadian Canoe For Sale Scotland, The Four Aces Songs, Electric Scooters For Adults, Country Song About Rain 2020, Iceland U21 Results, John Delorean Net Worth, Json-ld Example Website, How Much Horsepower Is Enough, Fender Mustang Gt 40 Used, Sample Airtel Broadband Bill Pdf, Hancock Quotes, Samson And Delilah Musical, North Korea Dictatorship, Animated Labor Day Images, Sushi Nova Ballarat Delivery, Lego Mandalorian Super Commando, Flawless Consulting Third Edition Pdf, Aaa Cooper Employee Benefits, Types Of Boats 94 In Tamil, Lee Trevino Golf Swing For Seniors, Belarus 420an How Old, Cornucopia Oroville Phone Number, Scana Stock Settlement, Tomodachi Happy Hour, Model The Way Presentation, 2nd Grade Activities Worksheets, Tiger Woods Practice Routine, Prs Archon 25 Review, Entry Level Lineman Jobs In Georgia, No More Auction Block For Me History, Investment Spending Formula, Pay Electricity Online, Fun Restaurants In Atlanta,

Subscribe to our blog