9 Color options and included Door Panel are a nice touch to this granite security gun safe. 3-spoke SURETIGHT handle plated in chrome, The standard 50 has double collector racks-32 guns on each side, Exterior Dimensions: 72.5"H x 42"W x 30.5"D, Interior Dimensions: 68.5"H x 38"W x 20"D. For items weighing over 150 lbs we include a free curbside delivery, this will get the truck to your home or business, they will unload the safe with a lift gate to the ground level. Triple case-hardened steel plates protect the lock from drill attack. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. I ordered the gloss black exterior with the black chrome hardware and it looks awesome! Only Authorized Dealer in the Twin Cities, 13563 Grove Drive Liberty's Colonial Safes offer 50% more fire protection than other safes at the same price, making them an amazing value. I'll be back. Highly recommended. Our retail facilities, service centers and websites are open. Thanks for Subscribing. Call us for details. Platinum: Inside placement, up to 2 flights of stairs, pallet and debris removal. Maple Grove, MN 55311, Mon - Fri: 8am to 5pm With 50% more fire protection than standard safe models of the same price, Liberty proves low cost doesn't have to mean low quality! Cranking up the heat to 1200°, the Colonial is built to last a total of 60 minutes, certified 83,000 BTUs. These granite gun safes feature a defensive barrier of up to 14-4 inch military style locking bars fortify the door. Cam-drive bolt locking mechanism with slip clutch SURETIGHT 3-pt handle thwarts break-in. I have been reading in here for a while and I think I have it narrowed down to a Fatboy or a Colonial 50. Up to 14 active 4 inch military style locking bars and now on all four sides of the door, leaving no compromise in security. These granite gun safes are available in three popular sizes, 23, 30 and 50 size models now come standard with Liberty's popular ECONOMY DOOR PANEL for more storage options. **Final Price for delivery will be determined when delivery date is set by Liberty Safes of Atlanta. Best price, best service. 11 guage 2-piece roll form body. Welcome to Gander Outdoors emails! Plus, for more flexibility on the inside, check out the all-new COLONIAL 50 EXTREME and its 6-in-1 Flex Interior! Thank you. I ordered one and it has the rectangular locking bolts. At some point somebody posted a Liberty Rebate that had an in-store discount and a mail-in rebate and I can't find it anywhere. FREE Shipping (Standard): Free curbside delivery with liftgate to the ground level. ", "This was one of my best internet purchases ever, from the website, to the person who answered my questions before the purchase, to the person who scheduled the delivery, to the two delivery persons, who were friendly, efficient and very helpful. This item cannot be shipped internationally. Up to 14 active 1" locking bolts are included on all four sides of the door, leaving no compromise in security. Liberty's Colonial Safes offer 50% more fire protection than other safes at the same price, making them an amazing value. status = '{0}', msg = {1}; loc_en_US, sid_221142, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)].

Merrell Mtl Long Sky, Portsmouth Regional Jail Inmate Search, Walmart Oil Change, Masonry Waterproofing Paint, Vw Atlas Cross Sport R-line For Sale, Merrell Mtl Long Sky, American University Regular Decision Acceptance Rate, Merrell Mtl Long Sky,

Subscribe to our blog