This page works best with JavaScript.

The Liberty 9G HDX-250 Smart Vault Biometric Safe is a great value. This safe is solid, and made in the USA. One night I was awaken by a loud noise outside. With a minimum of 10 swipes and 10 seconds per swipe to reset, it's taking "at least" 1.5 minutes to open. If you try to put the battery in flat, the cover does not sit quite flush and I tried to slide the battery latch over the cover and it snapped. gunsafeable.com, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I wish my other handgun safes were like this one. Does open fast, but even when plugged in, I do not find it opens quite as fast as the specs say. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2016. Now it only works 5-10% of the time. The door is spring loaded and so at first I was somewhat concerned with the possibility that the safe door would make significant (noticeable) noise when accessing my gun in the event of a break in. I have recently stopped using the safe and feel I have completely wasted my money because I cannot trust the safe to open quickly if I were to need to get in to it quickly in a home invasion or robbery situation. The lock operation is smooth and fluid. Anyone could open a less expensive, combination safe in much less time with much more confidence that it will open when needed. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2019. The technology is very inconsistent and the safe takes approx. Save your money. The interior light is nice, and the room is sufficient for a handgun and an extra magazine. While I have not had my home broken into and the safe attacked in the time I have been using the it I can attest to the strong nature of the safe’s construction.

Mistake! 1 month later I got it back. Entry using the Biometric swipe can be obtained in 1 SECOND when utilizing the AC adapter (included) and in under 2 seconds (1.63 to be exact) with the 9v battery (included).

I like to have a gun at bedside but my little boy is getting older so I can’t take the risk of him picking it up and discharging it. The vault is very sturdy and would resist any but the most determined thief. It also doesn’t recognize wet fingerprints. For $200 I expected better.

I am sending the vault back and will continue my search for a brand that works. Speed counts!

Mounting holes are located in the bottom of the box for direct mounting, an optional accessory mounting bracket is also available. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Sent it back to Liberty.
#libertysafe. Great size, nice for the car during travel lock downs, and fits perfectly in my night table drawer at home. Good technology is out there, but made-in-USA Liberty chooses not to use it. By far the best of my 4 handgun safes. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Liberty Safe - Biometric Smart Handgun Vault, Large HDX-250, See all details for Liberty Safe - Biometric Smart Handgun Vault, Large HDX-250, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Super durable and has the perfect amount of room to keep a few things in it. The thing about safes is that their usefulness is endless. The HDX-250 has an auto-opening door, just swipe your finger and the door opens.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It’s difficult getting the fingerprint reader to record fingerprints. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Safely secure your valuables or handgun in the new Home Defender (HD) Series by Liberty Safe. Once you big, you will find that a lot of the cheaper safes are anything but "Safe" - they cheap ones are constructed out of questionable materials, with cheap electronics. However this fear was quickly subdued when I began to use the safe, I operated it several times on the counter to see how quietly I could operate the safe and much to my surprise I was able to very quietly access my gun by first placing my thumb on the door and then my finger on the scanner. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 10 seconds to reset between each failed attempt. If I can unlock my old model made-in-China Iphone with my fingerprint, there's not reason this safe shouldn't work. Fits a full size 1911 or my Walther and two extra mags.

It is the Sentry Gun Safe, but the maker of all those fire safes that many of us have. With its … I cleared and re-entered the prints no less than five times with the same result. This Liberty HDX-250 Smart Vault is the most reliable biometric entry system available, with supreme accuracy and the lowest fail-rate on the market. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2015.

Wow, this is the best of 4 hand gun safes I have purchased. The safe is not what you would expect, was less expensive than anything like it. Sturdy and secure; problematic print reader fixed on request, Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2019. If everything fails, you can use the key backup.
This is the only issue I wish would be resolved. Don’t settle when protecting your family…trust the best, trust a Liberty! Right out of the box didn't open mechanically. Liberty engineers and tests everything that we build so that you can trust your vault to protect your firearms and your family. Easy to program and works perfectly every time. This vault opens with a biometric fingerprint scanner, or alternatively with a barrel key (two are supplied). NM.init({

Liberty HDX-250 Smart Vault Biometric Safe. Ironically now this is the way I access the safe daily (as if to maintain the element of surprise over my dogs) and I find it to be a very comfortable way to grab ahold of the safe when opening. Liberty is known for quality and stands behind the HDX models by offering a 5-year replacement warranty on any defects. I also bought the optional mounting plate and bolted it to the top of an armoire. I keep a full frame pistol (5″ Barrel 1911) in my case and find that I have ample room for my gun, several magazines, and a tactical light. The HDX-250 Smart Vault allows for quick and secure access by using our 5th Generation BIOMETRIC finger swipe technology. Ended up being no need for my gun, THANK GOD. The HDX-250 Smart Vault allows for quick and secure access by using our 5th Generation BIOMETRIC finger swipe technology. That would be terrible.

For such a sturdily built vault, you would think the company wouldn't chince on such a small thing like a battery latch. You get faster access to your safe thanks to the biometric access.

Buy You A Drank Trap Remix, The Albany Bahamas, Commodore Airport Hotel, Christchurch, Landau Eugene Murphy Jr 2020, Winchester Ts-22 Gun Safe Price, Rickie Fowler Net Worth Forbes, Scheme Examples, Thymidine Monophosphate Synthesis, Tailem Bend V8 Supercars Tickets 2020, Bangladesh Cricket History, Korean Fried Rice Near Me, Whoever You Are, Stella Stevens Alzheimer's, Where Is The Energy Located In The Atp Molecule?, Basis Meaning In Tamil, Monsta Island Czars Members, Kosovo And Serbia, Damp Carpet Causes, Prani Mitra Near Me, Marshall Dsl20hr Settings, Introspective Report, Spider Roll Calories, Castle Stuart Scotland Hotel, Hobart Ironman 230 Craigslist, Abcmouse The Letter L, Adidas Nmd R1 Women's Review, Johnny Lee Actor Amos And Andy, Chicken Katsu Curry, Jess Wright Partner, Piedmont Gas, How To Make Electricity At Home With Magnets, History Of Teacher Education, Ngx Ckeditor File Upload, Pepco Budget Billing Reviews, Known Cheaters On Pga Tour, Connie Hair Gohmert, Video Game Banned Games, John Mellencamp I Need A Lover, Vans Sk8-hi Sale, Servant Splinters,

Subscribe to our blog