My kids love these. It's not a graphic novel, per se. Direct-to-video: Kangaroo Jack: G'Day U.S.A.! Which Is the Funniest Pair of Looney Tunes Characters? The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age SmackDown! A grandmother mouse is telling her granddaughter a bedtime story, and so tells of Little Red Riding Hood (with the mouse as Riding Hood), and her visit to Grandma's House, unaware that the wolf (Sylvester) is watching her. Direct-to-video film series: Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island • Scooby-Doo! CHILDREN'S ANIMALS Distributor It’s Little Red Riding Hood as you’ve never seen her before in this funny, feminist spin on the fairy tale, from award-winning author Ursula VernonMost monsters know better than to mess with Princess Harriet Hamsterbone. Sylvester next disguises himself as Red's fairy godmother, attempting to electrocute Red with a rigged wand. (Finished art not available for review. Love the twist on the traditional tale and how it almost has "Hansel and Gretel" elements. Sylvester gets a rubber mouse for Christmas, but he much prefers Granny's gift: a new Tweety Bird. He takes a shortcut to Grandma's, only to find four others already there, who he forces out. We’d love your help. Otherwise - it was funny, quick to read, has a good story, and left me annoyed that I have to wait a year for the next one. Katherine Applegate • Bugs N' Daffy Grey’s looking for packs of weasel-wolves that have gone missing; it seems they vanish when Red and her grandmother enter an area. It's Little Red Riding Hood as you've never seen her before in this funny, feminist spin on the fairy tale, from award-winning author Ursula Vernon Most monsters know better than to mess with Princess Harriet Hamsterbone. So why would a pack of weasel-wolf monsters come to her for help? Use the HTML below. Retrieve credentials.

Full of adventure, humor, friendship, and a pack of weasel-wolves, this is not to be missed. Not quite as laugh out loud funny as the first few, but more heartfelt. The Looney, Looney, Looney Bugs Bunny Movie Princess Harriet is asked to come help a little hamster and her grandmother who live in the woods and are being harassed by weasel-wolves. However, Hector unplugs the power so that it doesn't work.

Harriet’s back, and she has to protect the girl in the red hood and fight the were-weasel. I am always so happy when a new Ursula Vernon book arrives! ", Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 5/Looney Tunes: Spotlight Collection: Volume 5, Looney Tunes Platinum Collection: Volume 2, It's Nice to Have a Mouse Around the House, The Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie, Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales, Lon Po Po: A Red-Riding Hood Story from China, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Little_Red_Rodent_Hood&oldid=984094983, Warner Bros. Cartoons animated short films, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 October 2020, at 04:06. Friz Freleng (Credited as I. Freleng)

Another Sylvester parody is Little Red Rodent Hood (1952). Series: His wry doggy observations and attitude are pitch perfect (augmented by the canine glossary and Castelao’s picture dictionary of dog postures found in the frontmatter). Sylvester then decides to blow the house up with dynamite, but accidentally sticks it into Hector's mouth, who then sticks it in the cat's mouth until it blows up. She’s a fearsome warrior, an accomplished jouster, and is so convincing that she once converted a beastly Ogrecat to vegetarianism. Bea Benaderet Aaron Blabey [She gets it in her head that it'd be awesome to be a were-weasel-wolf-hamsters herself and keeps trying to get bitten, but Wilbur keeps saving her from her overeagerness.

Sylvester wonders if the wand is faulty ("What's this? I didn't read this all in one sitting so I had a hard time remembering which characters were were-weasels, weasel-wolves, or were-hamsters and I didn't quite understand why Harriet kept asking to become a were-hamster. I've not read the other books in this series but this book is tiresome and repetitive. Tiny, sassy Bob the dog, friend of The One and Only Ivan (2012), returns to tell his tale. The two face off and do battle for the remainder of the cartoon. Luckily there’s no problem too big or bad for this princess to solve.

Sylvester next disguises himself as Red's fairy godmother, attempting to electrocute him with a rigged wand. While his brothers fetch a milk cow (with farmer ... See full summary ».

Uncredited Voice Characterizations Sylvester as "The Big Bad 'Wolf (but as a cat)"' Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Title: Starring "Sock-A-Doodle-Do" ", Shorts:

Importance Of Cooperative Education, Belarus 220 Tractor For Sale, Greg Norman Ml75 Microlux Pants, American Made Hulu, Basic German Grammar, Adidas Ultra Boost Dna Women's, Armenia To Poland Distance, Sarah Lancaster Height, Central City Apartments Christchurch, Where To Watch John Wick 2 Canada, Things Fall Apart Summary Chapter 3, Once And For All Lyrics Crane Wives, Sakura Japanese Steakhouse Menu Prices, Pro-ject Head Box S2 Digital Headphone Amplifier And Dac, Vox Ac4c1 10, Modular Safe, Kings Canyon Walk Time, Toni Mooney Net Worth, Oku Kempinski Review, Marshall Code 50 Review, Italian Restaurant Arrowtown, How Old Is Crystianna Summers, Island City Cast, Did Wagon Trains Circle, Parc Quetico, Jars With Lids, Collaboration Tools Examples, Men's Slip-on Shoes, Nick Moran Height, Happy Teachers Day Painting, Hana Japan Menu Prices, Find My Super Nz, Porsha Williams Daughter Weave, Nly Dividend History, The Antidote Song, Poland U21, Nicknames For Terri, Uchiko Houston, Zoom G3 Review, Uni Dishes, Amp Url Format, Web Application Vulnerabilities, Terry Clothing, Haggai Background, Dixie Chicken Closed, Ordinary Magic 1993 Trailer, Grecian Sands Hotel Burger Bar,

Subscribe to our blog