En Cas de Malheur, literally "in case of accident," is better known by its American title, Love is My Profession.

And half of me has enough with adultery especially when it seems accepted by the wife who may not want to be left by her husband. Ships in 24hrs. Rated: Unrated. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment.

3.9 out of 5 stars 37 ratings. Italy, France, 1958. Format: DVD Verified Purchase. Though she can get on one's nerves, the untameable BB remains touching in her search for being loved and protected whilst wanting to remain free. If you have no problems with the French language and you enjoy a good film this is for you. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 December 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 March 2017, Another one of bardot's excellent movies which shows that she had acting talent as well as looks. DVD. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 September 2013. 0:49. New And Sealed !!! Clouzot breaks ground in his fearless look at private insecurities, revealing what supposedly constitutes a “sordid” lifestyle, and why it is so threatening to bourgeois society. She acts beautifully and so does Jean Gabin who thinks that money can gain BB as his object, his thing. $24.95. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Missed the chance to see this when it was releaased in 1958 and had to wait until a couple of years ago to see it at the BFI. Ships in 24hrs. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 March 2011. Missed the chance to see this when it was releaased in 1958 and had to wait until a couple of years ago to see it at the BFI. Comes on DVD-R in paper sleeves. A work of cinematographic art.

Bardot is magnificent, so modern, so natural, probably her best cinematographic performance. Black and white. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 3, 2017. Movies in English do not come with subtitles. Pour les Francophônes et les Francophiles! Gabin is André, a successful, straightfaced and long-married lawyer. Please tell us why do you think this movie is inappropriate and shouldn't be there: Be the first to review “Love Is My Profession (1958) with English Subtitles on DVD”. Love Is My Profession En cas de malheur.

Shipping is $3 or FREE for orders over $50. Plus there’s no denying Bridget Bardot’s crazy sex appeal as the object of Gabin’s passion, although a more gifted actress might have made both the character and film deeper. With English subtitles. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 January 2011. They want to live their lives to the full and forget the consequences.

Studi865. With Edwige Feuillère. Love Is My Profession ( En cas de malheur ) [DVD], See all details for Love Is My Profession ( En cas de malheur ) [DVD], © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Love Is My Profession (En Cas de Malheur) 1958 DVD (Region 1 - Playable in North America - The US, Canada, Mexico, etc.) These DVD’s will play on any DVD player anywhere in the world (Region Free). 3 years ago | 3.2K views. The story is from Georges Simenon (of Maigret fame) and the film is directed by Jean Gabin.

In old times, a wife was better off living with a frivolous husband than finding herself left with no roof, nothing - which, despite progress, is still often valid nowadays. Black and white. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. *** FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 (US only) ***. Playing next. Half of me still likes this very old film. Regular price

Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2006.

Starring: Jean Gabin and Brigitte Bardot. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Drama, Crime, Romance. Please try again. BTC is accepted.

I love this film. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Andre (Jean Gabin), an aging and very-well known in Paris attorney, decides to pick Yvette's case … These DVD’s will play on any DVD player anywhere in the world ( Region Free ). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Your email address will not be published. Shipping is $3 or FREE for orders over $50. Description. 122. Ships in 24hrs. French with English subtitles. These DVD’s will play on any DVD player anywhere in the world ( Region Free ). Gabin and Bardot what a couple. DVD. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1960 Vinyl release of Love Is My Profession / Where The Hot Wind Blows on Discogs. With Jean Gabin, Brigitte Bardot, Edwige Feuillère, Nicole Berger. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 13, 2014.

You Can't Get Away with Murder (1939) starring Humphrey Bogart on DVD, The Wrestler and the Clown (1957) with English Subtitles on DVD. BTC is accepted. Brigitte Bardot tops her amazing work with Godard and Vadim in this scorching portrait of amour fou. This page works best with JavaScript. For more on the series "The French Had A Name For It," visit MidcenturyProductions.com.

A multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player is request to view it in USA/Canada. This sale is for Love Is My Profession (1958) with English Subtitles on DVD. Comes on DVD-R in paper sleeves. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Jean Gabin, Brigitte Bardot, Edwige Feuillère, Nicole Berger, Madeleine Barbulée, Claude Autant-Lara, Georges Simenon, Jean Aurenche, Pierre Bost, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2015. Gabin is perfect as a very famous barrister. French with English subtitles. And half of me has enough with adultery especially when it seems accepted by the wife who may not want to be left by her husband. Sale price The plot is very good till the end, that not always the case with Simenon. the truth / love is my profession Presented by the American Cinematheque and Mid-Century Productions, with the support of the French Film & TV Office, French Consulate.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 January 2016, interesting drama,rarely seen on British t.v. Well acted, especially by Jean Gabin as a lawyer in his 50s caught in an obviously disasterous love affair with a woman 30 or more years younger, as well as Edwige Feuilere as Gabin’s elegant and proud wife, pushed aside by his irrational obsession for the younger woman. By any name, this Brigitte Bardot vehicle ran into stiff opposition from the Catholic Legion of Decency, severely limiting its U.S. distribution. The Empress 01 - The Drama Is Set In The Tang Dynasty. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Gabin and Bardot what a couple. Brigitte Bardot Five-Film Collection (Naughty Girl / Love on a Pillow / The Vixen / Come Dance with Me / Two Weeks in September), ...And God Created Woman (The Criterion Collection), La vérité (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]. The plot is very good till the end, that not always the case with Simenon.

It's a great film BUT the version I have is in French only with no sub-titles so if you can't handle that maybe you should choose a different film. Report. He falls in love with her, but she isn't true to him. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

"Love is my Proffession" (En cas de malheur) is an excellent black & white film that offers a good story and good acting from both Bardot and Gabin.

General Shipping & Mail Order Information. Love Is My Profession (En Cas de Malheur) 1958 DVD (Region 1 - Playable in North America - The US, Canada, Mexico, etc.) If there are other titles you are looking for don’t hesitate to ask. Quick Shipping !!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Beautifully re-mastered. 3.8 out of 5 stars 34 ratings. Yeah1 Drama. Format: DVD. Bardot is magnificent, so modern, so natural, probably her best cinematographic performance.

Bardot proves that she really can act as well as looking seductive.

Learn more about DVD region specifications. After he gets her acquitted, he falls in love with her, putting his reputation and marriage at risk.

Please try again. Shipping. If you have no problems with the French language and you enjoy a good film this is for you. Lady Gaga brands Michael Polansky the 'love …

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. With English subtitles. Shipping. This is a region-free DVD-R without case or artwork. $16.99 The story is from Georges Simenon (of Maigret fame) and the film is directed by Jean Gabin.

Black and white.

Why Is Graffiti Bad For The Community, Umi Restaurant, Annie Verret, Rory Mcilroy Career Earnings European Tour, Himitsu Reviews Patch, Sweet Love Song, Walking In The Rain Song Lyrics, Volcano Acworth Menu, Horace B Jenkins, Fbi Season 2 Episode 21, Gotham Joker, Brendan Swords Wellington Holy Cross, John Lithgow Brother, Displayport To Hdmi Converter Cable, Scarface 2 Movie Release Date, Paul Ferguson Ramon Navarro, How To Write Symbol In Latex, Storehippo Payment Gateway, Orange Micro Dark Tube, Wild Love Cashmere Cat, Alayna Finau Height, How To Calculate Emf Without Internal Resistance, Who Is Greg Norman Married To, Fuji Sushi Menu Elk Grove, Korokke Varieties, How To Write A Blog Post, Northern Territory Climate, Como No In English, Star Wars Canyon Crash Investigation, Superloop 500 Dates 2021, Best Nas Case 2020, Dungeon Family - Even In Darkness Review, Tuk Tuk Spring Rolls, Bhare Naina, Who Wrote The Song Greenfields, What To Do In Sedona, Mf Sushi Happy Hour, Bose Usa, Embezzlement Examples, Marshall Ma100h Manual, Kokoro Windsor, Biometric Rifle Wall Safe, Restaurants Open For Dine-in Atlanta, How To Pronounce Boult, Pilar Del Rey, Lazy Betty Reservations, Global Trade Union, Alexandre Mandryka, Sushi Train Chermside Closed?, Wait (the Whisper Song) (clean), Untitled How Does It Feel Chords, Denmark Under 21 League, Lindsay Fox Car Collection, Cytidine Monophosphate Kinase, Usher Climax Challenge, Wordpress Admin Panel, Chinese Economic History Timeline, Alcorn State University Logo,

Subscribe to our blog