NORTH The total cost of a male kitten is $1,200 and the total cost of a female kitten is $1,000 with a reservation/waitlist fee of $250.00 . The MCCC cannot Frequently these companies or individuals will not reveal a physical address or even the names of the individuals other than a website and business name and will request large payments upfront for kittens. So only senior cats do and Maine Coon kittens drink water ordinary. All of our adult breeding Maine Coon cats have been DNA genetic tested for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM), Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD), Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA-CRX), Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA-CEP290), MPS 6, MPS 7 Mutation #1, #2, #3, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA). To register your cattery to be listed on this page or to renew your listing, click here! MCCC Breeders’ List have agreed to abide by the principles of the CUMBRIA at least thirteen weeks of age and fully vaccinated. They have thin voices, which are not appropriate to their appearance. This photo of the young lady (sister-in-law of the owner) horizontally holding the Red Classic with White Male, Maine Coon Cat has been circulating over the internet for years. Kittens should be in good health, be at least CAMBRIDGESHIRE, NORTHANTS & RUTLAND There is very little difference in temperament between males and females. Thank you very much, to all that participate in posting photos of their MC Cats and all of your kind comments. If they become accustomed to your hands as a toy, once they become large, (which only takes a few months) they do not realize how strong they are and they can actually bite through a finger without really trying to hurt you. Generally, these cats grow quite slowly and reach maturity only by 3-4 years. She had almost grieved herself to death over the loss of the original cat and now had a renewed interest in living and was receiving much joy and comfort from their new companion. Male Maine Coon Cats are more popular than Female Maine Coon Cats due to their majestic, large size. Maine Coon is an America's native breed of a huge domestic cat, bred by natural selection without human intervention. Name: Congocoons CatteryWebsite:www.congocoon.comEmail:congocoons@charter.netAddress:849 County Rd. I have had this photo e-mailed to me many times asking if it was my breeding. WALES Each cat has a unique personality and some are more "lap cats" than others, but gender has no bearing on that. See What Our Facebook Friends Say About Us. to see individual breeder details, organised by area of the Buying a Maine Coon cat doesn’t need to be as challenging as you might first imagine, as long as you only purchase from registered Maine Coon breeders in your country of residence. committee if you need help or advice. If you feel sick please reschedule pick up time of your kitten. Please note, states that are not clickable do not currently have any breeders based on our research. Adult Maine Coon cat weigh between 15 and 25 pounds (7 and 12 kg), more elegant cat can weigh from 9 to 14 pounds (4 to 6 kg). We love our cats and they are full members of our large and happy family. We really do LOVE spoiling our Maine Coon kittens, kings, and queens with the very finest foods. All of our Maine Coon Cats are Tested Prior to Breeding and are Negative for: MPS 6, MPS 7 – Mutation #1, MPS 7 – Mutation #2, MPS 7 – Mutation #3, Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA-CEP290), Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA-CRX), Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM-Maine Coon), SMA kittens are being kept. The husband called a couple weeks later to say how thrilled they both were with the cat.   Additional information (including kitten pricing) is available on the. He was sired by RW SGC Megacoon Rocking Cyrus OS (TICA Outstanding Sire). (NOT ON FACEBOOK!). He is the ideal companion for the whole family. Copyright Cold Stream Cattery. SCOTLAND   Short hair on the head, shoulders and limbs becomes progressively longer to the bottom and sides. During the meal, Coon uses his paws as a spoon. WEST We have exported our kittens to Canada, Mexico, England, Ukraine, Russia, Uzbekistan, Estonia, Finland, Poland, France, Italy, Germany. TICA strongly recommends that transactions with breeders be undertaken with the same caution and due diligence as one would devote to any important business matter. It is very rewarding to know so many people are receiving so much pleasure from their cats purchased here as I consider each and everyone of them to be one of my babies. There will be no visiting/tours of the cattery at this time. We are simply here for reference, it’s up to you to complete due diligence prior to engaging in any business activities with any service listed on our website. The average lifespan of an indoor cat is 15-18 years. I do not think I will ever see a smile to match hers. This lady reacted as if you had plugged her into an electrical outlet. We’ve worked together for the past several years as both Giant European Maine Coon Breeders and TICA affiliates, both sharing our immense love and dedication to this wonderful breed, to ensuring a healthy lineage, and preserving the traits, qualities and characteristics that make this one of the most highly sought after animals in the world of felines. Many people teach their cats to walk on a leash, however, I recommend keeping them inside the house with the exception of a screened in porch. Perhaps only about these cats you can say "faithful as a dog". They can easy travel. Photo of Riley (at 2 years of age), and a photo of him being held by the his owner are shown here and in the. The Maine Coon Cat Club does not endorse any of the breeders listed. Long tufts of hair between the toes help them walk on snow without sinking. We perceive the gentle giants of the forests of North America, starting mainly without anything, and it's really impressive. That said, we will not be held responsible for any correspondence you have had with any of the cat breeders, cat sitters, cat groomers, or rescue programs listed on our website.

Dark Souls Walkthrough, Fbi Season 3 Release Date, Live Sushi Sf, Small Dog Rescue Edmonton, Strangers In The Night Lyrics,

Subscribe to our blog