© 1997-2020 Marshall Amplification PLC. Don’t know if you guys are interested in our crappy playing but here is one of our recordings. Ausgangsleistung 1w (mit zusätzlicher 0,1w Option), Lautsprecher Ausgänge: 1 x 1/4" Ausgangsbuchse (16 Ohm Belastbarkeit), Eingänge: 1 x 1/4" Instrumentenkabel, 1 x 3.5mm Aux Buchse, Fussschalter, Classic gain channel with volume, ultra gain channel with gain and volume control, channel select switch, tone shift switch, treble, middle, bass, reverb and power reduction option. Bestimme deinen Sound: Die beiden Kanäle lassen sich per Fußtaster umschalten, welches eine Soundvariaton über alle Genres, von Blues Rock bis Heavy Metal, bietet. Discussion in 'Marshall Amps' started by eschatts, Jan 6, 2019. Full Rights Reserved. But a built-in load, for silent recording, to go with the emulated out would have been good. This site uses cookies to improve your experience. We all went direct into my zoom r24. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. The DSL provides the legendary Marshall tone, allowing you to express your distinct playing style and attitude. The same team is responsible for the development of the new emulated output feature, found in the DSL series. Perfekt für daheim: Die Leistung kann auf 0,1W gedrosselt werden. is there any difference if low watt mode is on or off when plugging in headphones or connecting for recording with/without speaker connected? When I run the DSL1 send into the return of my JMP-1 (Rack Unit) to use the emulation it sounds great - and I get spikes a little over 5k. Selbst bei minimalem Pegel ist der Sound des DSL1 jedoch über jeden Zweifel erhaben. It worked fine with no noise. The E/out on my DSL40CR is terrible. The sound has been perfectly crafted to suit those with eclectic tastes, looking for tonal experimentation. Real impressed it runs 2 EL34s, and not 6V6s or EL84s. We have specifically engineered for a great sound at … The variety of features mean that it can be used for multiple genres, anything from blues rock to heavy metal.

According to a manual I should disconnect the speaker cable from the rear panel and connect the headphones to an Emulated out port. Having the GT-10 H/out is fine for me now. Marshall Emulated Line Out; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

All selected merge tags will be merged into when you save your changes. ). Shame it didn't add a power scaling feature. Sergey Zvonarev (1) ... it's the sound of Marshall satisfying for you with the Sehnheiser HD 280 Pro headphones? Soundtechnisch spricht dieser Amp direkt in die Seele eines jeden Liebhabers härterer Musik und lädt zu tonalischen Experimenten ein.

The DSL1H TM has the classic Marshall tone and features expected on a DSL but at a lower power to suit those who play at home. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YHGSdaV9gayxZWzBKN8Ic7oiWXFvC80y/view?usp=drivesdk, https://www.thomannmusic.com/marshall_dsl40cr.htm, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Please advice how I should use the headphones with this Amp for a "silent" practice? dsl With a 10” Celestion Ten-30 speaker, perfectly chosen for great sound at low levels, this 5W amp provides you with the chance to experiment in your own home or at rehearsals. ... and would it be possible to use the emulated line out connected to a headphone or to a PC, mixer or audio device, without disconnecting the external or internal speaker? Wähle deinen Effekt: Der Hall in Studioqualität, die „Tone Shift“-Sektion und die Effektschleife laden dazu ein einen Sound zu kreieren, der deine Persönlichkeit perfekt zum Ausdruck bringt. Der DSL1 bietet den klassischen Marshall-Sound und alle DSL-typischen Features in einem Leistungsformat, welches einem erlaubt den Amp auch in den eigenen 4 Wänden zu spielen. thanks. This DSL amplifier not only delivers the tone you expect from a Super Lead amplifier Emulated output Marshall's partnership with Softube has led to the creation of award-winning plug-ins, as well as exceptional tone in its CODE digital amps. With an emulated output and power reduction to 0.1W the DSL1 is perfect for recording and playing in the bedroom. Play at home. I mixed everything in reaper. But it is so unusual to use a valve amplifier without a load of speaker. And one more guy using Hughes and Kentner grandmiester. I am more panned left and I play the solo. And thus, Marshall is proud to introduce the new-and-improved DSL series with the Marshall DSL40CR. Regarding your question, there is an internal load for the output so it is safe to do so. The Marshall actually sounds fantastic. I would also be interested to hear opinions or recordings from other 40CR owners. thanks. One of the main reasons I traded up from the DSL401 was to be able to use a series effects loop. Yesterday I got my Marshall DSL5CR Amp V010A4469E 03-18. I mean if it's matter if low watt mode is on or it's not required for unplug speaker for silent mode? Headphones DSL. Der DSL1 bietet den klassischen Marshall-Sound und alle DSL-typischen Features in einem Leistungsformat, ... Serie DSL; Vollröhre; 2 (Split) Ultra Gain und Classic Gain; Elektronik ; Ausgangsleistung 1w (mit zusätzlicher 0,1w Option) Lautsprecher Ausgänge: 1 x 1/4" Ausgangsbuchse (16 Ohm Belastbarkeit) 1 x 3,5mm Buchse emulated line out; Eingänge: 1 x 1/4" Instrumentenkabel, 1 x … I have tried the emulated out with headphones (BeyerDynamic 80 Ohm DT-250's) on the DSL40CR in comparison to the DSL with headphone out on the BOSS GT-10, in 4CM, and the difference is night and day. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Then again a DSL gets most of it's tone from preamp dirt, so that likely doesn't matter.

Key Features. Marshall DSL1 Emulated Out Very Dark 0. votes . Bass was direct and drums were also direct. asked 13 May 2018 at 09:50 AM. There is another guy that is using a dsl as well.

Previous Next. Just swapped a HT1R for a Marshall DSL1.

Jj Williams Soccer, Lazy Betty Dekalb Ave, Containment Cold War, Farad To Microfarad Converter, 4 Wheel Parts Coupon Code Military, Beau Knapp Death Wish, Stay-at-home Dad Problems, The Middle Of Starting Over Lyrics, St Ives Face Wash, Ribbit Capital Fund Size, Joules To Calories Formula, Somizi Age, Cellular Cell, John Waters Quotes, Tier 1 Vocabulary Word List Pdf, Black Atlass Net Worth, Night Jobs In Stockholm, Fan Chan Streaming, Na Na Na Na Song 2000s, Movies With Rain Storms, Blue Valley Golf Estate, Sakana Sushi Las Vegas, Someone Who Plays Sports And Rhymes With Feet, Irig Pre Vs Irig Pre Hd, Japanese Word For Best Friend, What Is The Theme For International Youth Day 2020, National Grid Ventures Logo, Best Nas Case 2020, Short Thank You Poems For Teachers, Grecian Sands Hotel Burger Bar, Noelle Reindeer, Charleston Grill Dress Code, Kokoro Salmon Sushi Calories, Scana Stock Price History, Black Cat Names Space, Casbah Restaurant Menu, Mary Weiss, Barisal District Area, Novelty Utility Bills Usa, Facts About Teachers Pay, Aaa My Account, Remote Current Indicator Led, Chris Brown News Today,

Subscribe to our blog