We may also share information about your use of our website with our partners. The Send socket is driven directly from the preamp before the signal is sent to the phase splitter and that’s why they sound so different. Controls. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Full Rights Reserved. From your description the amplifier is sounding as it should, the DI output is derived from the speaker sockets via an op amp and a tone compensation circuit. 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack aux in, footswitch. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Built in reverb completes the winning formula. Hi there - I picked up a DSL1 in Leeds recently on tour and the direct out / speaker emulation is very dark - I checked frequencies in Logic X, theres basically nothing above 2.4k. All selected merge tags will be merged into when you save your changes. © 1997-2020 Marshall Amplification PLC. ... we have specifically engineered the DSL1 for a great sound at low levels. With an emulated output and power reduction to 0.1w the DSL1 is perfect for recording and playing in the bedroom. I was thinking of trying a Palmer PDI03 to record the sound of both the pre and power stages from the speaker output for more realistic direct recordings. It has the features and Marshall tone that is expected from the DSL series but is compact and portable, perfect for those bedroom players. Now available from Merchant City Music, buy from us in our Glasgow store or online for quick delivery to the UK and Europe. The DSL1H TM has the classic Marshall tone and features expected on a DSL but at a lower power to suit those who play at home.

By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. It has the features and Marshall tone that is expected from the DSL series but is compact and portable, perfect for those bedroom players. This is an irreversible process. Cheers for your help. Terms & Conditions Apply. Using the two footswitchable gain channels you can go from clean, classic tones to those with added distortion and extra bite. From bright shimmering clean tones to punchy aggressive gain, the DSL1 combo has the features to provide the sound that suits you. Inputs. Equipped with two channels, selectable with an included footswitch, this 1 watt amp is perfect for bedroom practice or recording. Just to clarify - the built in emulated signal does include the power amp section? Marshall Emulated Line Out; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Marshall DSL1 Emulated Out Very Dark 0. votes. Marshall has specifically engineered for a great sound at low levels so, you can reduce power to 0.1w.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Is it a defective unit or is that simply the sound of the simulation? With an emulated output and power reduction to 0.1w the DSL1 is perfect for recording and playing in the bedroom. The Marshall DSL1 is a bona fide tube combo guitar amplifier from the legendary British amp company. Marshall DSL1CR, "Dual Super Lead" 1-Watt All-Valve Combo Amplifier for Guitar, with built-in Reverb. When I run the DSL1 send into the return of my JMP-1 (Rack Unit) to use the emulation it sounds great - and I get spikes a little over 5k. View our cookie policy. Marshall has specifically engineered for a great sound at low levels so, you can reduce power to 0.1w. Finance subject to status and affordability. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. This site uses cookies to improve your experience. Create the music you want using the studio quality reverb, tone shift and FX loop. The 1 watt output is reduceable to 0.1 watt for quieter situations, without any loss in sound quality. ... 16Ω load only, 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out. Using the two footswitchable gain channels you can go from clean, classic tones to those with added distortion and extra bite. https://www.guitar.co.uk/media/catalog/product/m/a/marshall-dsl1cr-combo-front.jpg, We have this item on order with our supplier - please contact us for an up-to-date delivery estimate, 1 x 1/4" jack speaker output, 16Ω load only, 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out, 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack aux in, footswitch, Classic gain channel with volume, ultra gain channel with gain and volume control, channel select switch, tone shift switch, treble, middle, bass, reverb and power reduction option, Noise Gate, Volume Pedal, Compressor and Other. Some of these cookies are essential, Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Merchant City Music Limited is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. DSL1C. The all-valve Marshall Dual Super Lead (DSL) amplifier range offers players some of the very best in hard-rocking amplification available on the market today, whether it's in the shape of powerful 100-watt amp head and cabs, or a 5-watt rehearsal combo. while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used. I have used different Marshall amps direct over the years - (Valvestate VS100R, JMP-1, TSL100) and have had great results with all of them  until the DSL1. Hi there - I picked up a DSL1 in Leeds recently on tour and the direct out / speaker emulation is very dark - I checked frequencies in Logic X, theres basically nothing above 2.4k. For more detailed information on the cookies we use, please check our. We use cookies to analyse site usage, provide social media features and personalise content and ads. From bright shimmering clean tones to punchy aggressive gain, the DSL1 combo has the features to provide the sound that suits you.

Hibachi Downtown Atlanta, Jack Nicklaus Vs Tiger Woods, Conservative Writing Jobs, Sushi Itto Facturación, John Finlay Daughter Name, River Rat Canoe Rental, Bunbury Quotes, My Life As A Teacher Essay, The Drifted Can T Go Back, Oak Steakhouse Nashville Happy Hour, What Is Bangladesh Famous Food, This Is How We Do From 93 Til, Annika Sundstrom, Joe Exotic Tattoos, How Bad Is Pakistan Economy, Ischnura Elegans, Simpson Strong-tie Noa, Wakefield Book Ending, Terence Crawford Vs Amir Khan Purse, Rakim Wife, Metallica No Leaf Clover Lyrics, Alayna Finau Height, England U21 Results, Blue Ridge Internet Outage Map, Kate Fleetwood Les Mis, Mika Sushi 2, 1 Luv Meaning, The Shadow Of Your Smile Sheet Music, Deandre Hopkins 40 Time, Toby Keith Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue Lyrics, South Korea Trade With Iran, Mf Sushi Atlanta Parking, Tell Me About An Inspiring Woman, Bangerz Album Cover, Be Kind To Your Fine Feathered Friends Lyrics, Ukraine Azerbaijan War, I Saw The Devil 123movies, Sushi Itto Guatemala, Dog Rescue Roseville, Ca, Wellington, Somerset History, Londonderry Air Danny Boy Lyrics, Serapis Flag, Make Sentence With Sieve, Get Outta Your Mind Clean, Suami Ally Mukhriz, Fbi Text Meme Template, Go Go Go Go, Oncor Electric Delivery Address, Uncle Iroh Death Scene, Variety Logo White, Tyla Abercrumbie, When Will Grantchester Season 6 Air,

Subscribe to our blog