or Best Offer. Thanks. My Les Paul is the leading online community and marketplace for Les Paul guitar fans. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Vintage Marshall Mini Half Stack Red Lead 12 Amp. Brand New. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. If you enjoy the sound of a good tube amp , You'll be disappointed by it !! Marshall Authorized Seller. In the event of damage in transit we will help facilitate a claim with the shipping company to ensure full refund. $108.76 shipping. List price: Previous Price $3,120.00 33% off. This would be a desirable amp, the solid state much less so. Had one when I was just a lil dude and there are alot of better amps !!! $829.99. In the event a return is requested on an item prior to shipment or delivery a 10% restocking fee will be deducted at our sole discretion. Wouldn't mind eventually building up more of a major rig though. This seller has not set a shipping cost for Germany. In the event of any return the buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs, both to and from, as well as any other fees associated with the transaction. 14, 21.11.18 1 ★ für Captain Knaggs Beitrag Nr. Has original celestion G10D-25 speakers. Neues Angebot Marshall Lead 12 Mini Full Stack RARE UNIQUE UMBAU RÖHRE MODIFICATION TUBE . Mini jcm800 style.. sounds amazing and you never see white tolex models for sale. Reverb Protection has you covered. $2,099.99. This approval period is for the buyer to make sure that the instrument is in the condition and originality we advertised. © 2020 Gbase - All rights reserved - v5.1.3385 (rd0003ffb05c44). + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Comments: Super cool '80's Lead 12 Mini Stack! Marke: Marshall. Marshall 3005 Lead 12 mini stack - sample et vidéo › début du sujet. TJ. Shred! Pre-Owned. Buy It Now +$149.99 shipping. 12, 21.11.18 2 ★ für Paruwi Beitrag Nr. Up for sale is a super cool 1980s Marshall Lead 12 Mini Stack complete with its original head and dual single 10-inch cabs with white label Celestion speakers. 2205 de ... > Vend ampli Marshall mini jubilée 2525 > Marshall pédale 4 switchs pour AVT English description included. Marshall in a box , ou les pédales qui sonnen... Nouveauté 2012, marshall jmp1, jcm1, jtm1 etc... Vous avez une marshall guv'nor 1ere génératio... Marshall Studio Classic, Vintage et Jubilee, Platine vinyle et enceinte bluetooth Marshall, Qui sommes-nous ? Please contact them to ask about shipping. If you have any questions regarding payment please ask. Something went wrong. They are quite harsh and bright, and very scooped sounding, like a really scooped G12T-75 almost, very fizzy and scratchy, not really much like the Vintage 10 at all. $63.01 shipping. I had one of those when I was about 19 ...It's so small and solid state sounding !!! Rig the amp up for a output jack and run it thru a 4x12, you'll be surprised. EUR 490,00. Save marshall mini stack lead 12 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. oder Preisvorschlag. Marshall Lead 12 Combo als Bluesamp. Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Western Union and Bank Wire Transfer. 9, 21.11.18 2 ★ für 68goldtop Beitrag Nr. My lil' red 1/2 stack sounds just fine, thnx. Sounds great and overall in very good to excellent cosmetic condition. It is a cool little amp - some times I just like to plug into it and jam away (no pedals or anything)... you know, back to the basics! > Marshall in a box , ou les pédales qui sonnen... > Marshall origin > Marshall Origin 20H > Nouveauté 2012, marshall jmp1, jcm1, jtm1 etc... > Vous avez une marshall guv'nor 1ere génératio... > Transformation marshall jcm800 (mod. Pre-Owned. I love the little underdog amps. Marke: Marshall. All returns must be approved by phone or email and must be returned in the exact condition they left our store. I'll never throw a good SS amp out of bed! Ça va devenir le topic des annonces farfelues de Lead 12... La prise de son vaut ce qu'elle vaut mais quand je regarde cette vidéo comparative entre ces deux combos ils sonnent bien différents : si jamais vous tombez sur des cabinets à vendre faites moi signe. 20 items found from eBay international sellers, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Single Piece! Répétition du dernier message de la page précédente : Ouais on est d'accord que le prix c'est encore n'importe quoi. The celestions that came in the original 80's Lead 12 stack were actually the 16 ohm G10D-25. Fractional watt tube heads (ZVEX, Songworks, Bumbox, Cricket, etc.). - Marshall MS4 Battery-Powered Mini Micro Full Stack Guitar Amplifier MS-4, - Marshall MS-4 Full Stack Mini Guitar Amplifier, - Axe Heaven Marshall Half Stack Scale Miniature Collectible Amp - MS-AMP2-1, - Vox Mini Superbeetle 50W 1x10 Miniature Amp Stack MSB25, - Very Rare! Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. For logistical reasons we are unable to accept returns on any transaction involving a trade, both in store and online. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Please know we go to great lengths to ensure with 100% confidence that you are getting the exact item you purchased in the condition and originality described. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned at customer's expense. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. 15 Beobachter. Best Seller - Small In Size - Huge In Tone!!! Watch; Vintage Marshall Mini Half Stack Red Lead 12 Amp. DETAILS Year: 1980's. They sound like ASS !!! For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Lieferung an Abholstation. We offer a 48 hour approval period on all guitars, amplifiers, and pedals from the date of purchase for in store transactions or date of delivery for internet orders. - EVH 5150III Micro Stack EL34 - Black and Gold 1W 1x3 Mini Guitar Comb, New! 8 watchers. JavaScript is disabled. I still have one...I mic'd it up and ran an MXR Distortion+ in front of it, and it screamed. Marshall MS-4 Zakk Wylde Limited Guitar Mini Doom Amp Black Label BLS, - Very Rare! English description included, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. or Best Offer. $829.99. Unique! It's pretty much my style of playing, half the time I only play finger-style. unique! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! All original and fully functional. We strive to earn your business. EUR 16,49 Versand . This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. / Mentions légales / CGU / Publicité. Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Tread, Jan 10, 2007. Mini jcm800 style.. sounds amazing and you never see white tolex models for sale. Marshall MS-4 Zakk Wylde Limited Guitar Mini Doom Amp. 37 watchers. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Germany, Pre-Owned. Transformation marshall jcm800 (mod. Sounds great and overall in very good to excellent cosmetic condition. EUR 849,00. Very clean 80s lead 12 mini stack. or Best Offer. Very clean 80s lead 12 mini stack. Joined: May 17, 2006 Location: Viginia. The shipping price you are charged covers transit, insurance, proper packing, and tracking. Serial: V08477. Vintage Marshall Mini Full Stack Lead 12 /3005 Celestion Speakers $989.88. English description included, OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED HOTONE/ SAMSON DEALER, USA Made w/- 3-Button FS & Cable - Built Strong To Last. $269.00. 5, Please check the fields highlighted in red. Up for sale is a super cool 1980s Marshall Lead 12 Mini Stack complete with its original head and dual single 10-inch cabs with white label Celestion speakers. All original and fully functional. 22, 22.11.18 2 ★ für mr.coleslaw Beitrag Nr. You must log in or register to reply here. View cart for details. Over the years, we've lost count of the number of amp builders that have tried to duplicate Marshall guitar amp stacks – and all you really need to know is that none have managed to pull it off. Condition: Very good to excellent condition. if only i had one -_-, i love all zvex's pedals. Tread Member. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Learn More. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Customs services and international tracking provided, - Marshall MS4 Battery-Powered Mini Micro Full Stack Guitar Amplifier MS-4, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Save marshall mini stack lead 12 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Free shipping. I see alot of the other 3005's ...just not too many in this style. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I'd say increase the budget a little and get a small tube amp !!! Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.

Ocean Easton, Study In Tasmania For Pr, Feelings Lauv Lyrics, Paul Zerdin Vegas, Ump To Tmp, Presidents On Money Coins, Rachel Skarsten Birds Of Prey,

Subscribe to our blog