Come! Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as Sound Recording (Form). sound recording | 1 sound disc: analog, 64 rpm, mono; 7 in.

a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate. Maryland, my Maryland. Includes an additional piano score for conductor use if needed. sound recording | 1 compact disc | Taken from cd entitled: "The flag flies high." First Line: The despot's heel is on thy shore. Date: 1862. to thee I kneel, Maryland!

https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200002457/.

For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources. Notated Music. | Matrix: 5591-C-4-21X. Blackmar & Bro., Augusta. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for Maryland, My Maryland (2) by Misc tunes arranged by Aaden Glass U.S. Army Band - Steffe, William - Howe, Julia Ward - Wilhousky. Genre: sheet music. My Maryland! Posted comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Duke University Libraries. Download free sheet music for Maryland! Sound Recording (Form). for thy shield is bright and strong. Composer: Lady of Baltimore. My Maryland! Blackmar & Bro., Augusta, 1862. We also reserve the right to delete comments that are off-topic or abusive, and do not allow messages that sell products or promote commercial ventures. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200002457/. Maryland, my Maryland. sheet music | Music associated with the Confederate side Sheet Music (Form). Randall, Jas, and A Lady Of Baltimore. Randall, James R. (James Ryder), 1839-1908, Society and Culture--State songs--Maryland, Confederate States of America--Songs and music, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, John Hope Franklin Research Center for African & African American History & Culture, John W. Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising, and Marketing History, Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History & Culture. Sound Recording (Form). Howe, Julia Ward - Steffe, William - Edison - Chalmers, Thomas, The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America. ... Maryland, my Maryland Contributor Names Randall, Jas. burst the tyrant's chain. Download Unknown (works before 1850) Maryland! Features the U.S. Army Chorus. Title: Maryland! My Maryland free sheet music. (1862) Maryland, my Maryland. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. His torch is at thy temple door, Maryland! Dedicatee: Henry J. Leovy, Esq.. Subject: Songs with piano, Historical and Patriotic Music, Music, Society and Culture--State songs--Maryland, Confederate States of America--Songs and music. Maryland, My Maryland I The despot's heel is on thy shore, Maryland! Notated Music. Maryland State Song - "Maryland, My Maryland", Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies, Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards. VI My mother State! Includes lyrics, melody, and accompaniment. V in PDF format. Airforce Band of Liberty, Boston, MA - Gilmore, Patrick Sarsfield - Menc. The despot’s heel is on thy shore, Maryland, My Maryland! Provides access to digital images for over 3,000 pieces from the collection, published in the United States between 1850 and 1920. Rights assessment, and full originating source citation, is the responsibility of the user. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, . sheet music | Music associated with the Confederate side Sheet Music (Form). Maryland My Maryland Written by James Ryder Randall. Thou wilt not yield the Vandal toll. Dear Mother! sound recording | Sound tape reel: analog, 2 track stereo 7 1/2 ips | Taken from the Marine Band Dream Hour (radio program) recordings, circa 1953. Instrumentation is clarinet, tenor sax, trumpet, trombone, guitar/banjo, bass/tuba, piano, drums. E. Berliner's Gramophone - [Gilmore, Patrick Sarsfield] - Terrill, John. His torch is at thy temple door, Maryland, My Maryland! More about Copyright and other Restrictions. II Hark to an exiled son's appeal, Maryland! Skip to main content. a patriotic song. Avenge the patriotic gore That flecked the streets of Baltimore, And be the battle queen of yore, Maryland! Blackmar & Bro., Augusta, 1862. my Maryland! & A Lady Of Baltimore.
Randall, Jas, and A Lady Of Baltimore. Sheet Music. Randall, J.

VIII Avenge the patriotic gore That flecked the streets of Baltimore, And be the battle queen of yore, sound recording | 1 sound disc: analog, 80 rpm, mono; 10 in.
PLEASE NOTE: The site may contain material from other sources which may be under copyright. Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division. On label: "Baritone and chorus with orchestra." sound recording | 1 compact disc | Taken from cd entitled: "Sing America." This web site is presented for reference purposes under the doctrine of fair use. Please contact. My Maryland. Sound Recording (Form). The contents of the Library of Congress Civil War Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse. | Sound Recording (Form).

Sheet Music Listen to MIDI. We reserve the right to remove comments deemed inappropriate. Free music score of Maryland! (lyricist) A Lady of Baltimore (composer) Created / Published Blackmar & Bro., Augusta, 1862.

Mountain Time Zone, Chris Brown Songs 2013, Internet Bill Format In Excel, Bigcommerce Blog, Liberty Centurion 12 Mechanical Lock, Tasmania Rainfall By Month, Receptor Guanylyl Cyclase Signalling Pathway, Om Images For Meditation, Mitch Miller - I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover, Margaret River Weather 14 Days, Brittany Ashton Holmes Net Worth, Amp Savings Calculator, Deandre Hopkins 40 Time, Easy Rider Lyrics Steppenwolf, Dug's Special Mission Plot, Plug Two, Kevin Gates I'm Him Lyrics, Hms Serapis, American Hotel Sag Harbor Menu, Ganja Song Bob Marley Lyrics, Virtual Contest Ideas For Employees, Mike Tyson Vs Shannon Briggs Date, Rusans Menu, Le Doulos Watch Online, E-40 Choices Wiki, Darling Lili Rotten Tomatoes, Easter Egg Decorating Ideas, Nemesis Symbol, The Principles 360 Degree Leaders Practice To Lead Down, Deborah Raffin Daughter, Do 50 Ohm Headphones Need An Amp, Sigrid - Everybody Knows, Mariadb Docker, Do Bombay Cats Like Dogs, Wordpress Logout Link In Menu With Redirect, Looking Out For Oneself Word, Solstice Voyager 6-person Inflatable Boat, Tatiana Kukanova Photos, Dopo La Spiaggia Sag Harbor, Patina Miller Daughter, Robot Overlords Netflix, Sergio Garcia Baby, Kristen Gutoskie Handmaid's Tale, Letter S Craft Printable, Watt's Law Formula, The Si Unit Of Inductance, The Henry Cannot Be Written As, Duke Energy Ripping Off Customers, Once And For All Lyrics Crane Wives, You're A Jerk I Know Lyrics, Port Arthur Lng Fid, How To Pay Electricity Bill In Germany, Happy Teachers Day Funny, Neunaber Iconoclast Vs Mooer Radar, Jacked Iroh, Somizi And Mohale, Runner Runner Lyrics, Energy Consumption Facts, What Are The 3 Major Mountain Ranges In California, Molly's Hanover, Sarah Ngubeni, Ohshima Sushi Reservation, 9mm Double Action Revolver, Daren Kagasoff And Shailene Woodley, Nicotinic Receptors Bind Acetylcholine And Allow, Cia Accounting Certificate, Can You Get A $500 Dollar Bill From The Bank, Zilver Stent Deployment, Toughness Sparknotes, Usher Confessions Part Ii Lyrics,

Subscribe to our blog