By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Khatira Rafiqzada son Elijah Rakim, was born on April 18, 2014, while their daughter was born in 2016. x 19; Thanks x 7; LOL! Aasiya Shah bio: Who is the young star from Raised by Wolves? In October 2012, Ealy married Khatira Rafiqzada, his girlfriend of four years, in a ceremony in Los Angeles, and together they have a son, Elijah, and a daughter, Harlem. So it looks like we may never get to see a pic of his baby girl, but nonetheless, we could not be happier for the sweet couple! If you knew me in high school, you knew. The couple is yet to reveal their daughter's name. https://answersafrica.com/michael-ealy-wife-family-net-worth.html “Harlem you are ALL spice,” the celebrity exclaimed. The couple kept the name of their little girl hidden from the media for so long. READ ALSO: Kamala Harris bio: Age, height, ethnicity, family, net worth, career.

Michal and Khatira celebrate eight years of marriage next month. The mom of two is currently 39 years old.

His mom, Khatira, gave birth to Michael’s second child, a daughter, Harlem Brown. He had been increased at Maryland. Michael Ealy is notoriously private, so it comes as no surprise to fans that he recently shared a rare photo of his baby girl. The_Town_Drunk Well-Known Member. Home » NEWS » MICHAEL EALY AND WIFE PEN SWEET TRIBUTE TO DAUGHTER ON HER BIRTHDAY. The celebrity parents recently penned beautiful tributes to their little one who celebrated her fourth birthday on Monday (September 21). Khatira Rafiqzada is a 39-year-old former actress and mother of two. Once in an interview, the TV star shared that fatherhood made him discover new depths of love. And what I realized, within hours of my daughter being born, not only do I love her just as much if not more.”. I've never ever felt this way before. Michael Ealy and Khatira Rafiqzada attend the Tyler Perry Studios grand opening gala on October 05, 2019. 3,623 1,035. During his interview with Steve Harvey, the actor described how he feels about having a daughter. ", A photo posted by Michael Ealy (@themichaelealy). Hanne Norgaard bio: Everything you need to know about Idris Elba's first wife, Paloma Jiménez bio: Everything you need to know about Vin Diesel's girlfriend. Rafiqzada also praised Ealy… How old is Khatira Rafiqzada? Fear of being inadequate,” the actor admitted. Michael Ealy and Khatira Rafiqzada attend the Tyler Perry Studios grand opening gala on October 05, 2019. Although her husband is reportedly worth $3M, Michael Ealy wife net worth is not known to the public. And just when we thought we couldn’t love Michael anymore! You’re like a garden of edibles with the most beautiful, vibrant, and delicate flowers. Leave your email to receive our newsletter, Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in Nigeria, Drop your mail and be the first to get fresh news. Send the happy couple your congratulations below!

He also chose to keep the birth of his daughter in 2016 a secret, only sharing a photo of her feet as the announcement after her birth. Rafiqzada worked as a waitress before she began acting in 2009. Michal Ealy shared a throwback picture of him with his baby girl in honor of her birthday. “I never wanted a girl because of fear. She gave birth to a son they named Elijah Rakim in 2014, and two years later welcomed a daughter, whose name is still unknown to the public. Khatira Rafiqzada son Elijah Rakim, was born on April 18, 2014, while their daughter was born in 2016. Ealy's caption was filled with fatherhood memories: "When we took this first pic, I knew you had me wrapped around your pretty little finger. After confirming the arrival of his family's newest member in November, the Secrets and Lies actor shared the first photo of his second bundle of joy and kept all eyes on her feet. Contrary to popular belief, COVID-19 can affect anyone regardless of age or class. Michael Ealy and wife have two children together.

Michael revealed that he had a baby girl on the Steve Harvey Show in November 2016. They dated for four years before getting married in October 2012. Halima Buhari Sheriff biography: Who is Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter? Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. The talk show host recently... Keyshia Cole's ex, Niko Khale, is a doting father. Nor can I imagine who I’d be without you. You can "cash" her "ousside" enjoying nature and classical literature.

The Elusive Summer Of '68 Cast, How To Change Your Mind Discussion Questions, Importance Of Food In Japanese Culture, River Kwai Location, The Sphinx Mystery Men, Golden Gate Corgi Rescue, Amp Supported Platforms, Corazoncito Google Translate, Superhero Comedy Movies On Netflix, Orphan Black Season 5 Summary, Matt Di Angelo Age, Obne Minim, Le Bilboquet Nyc Closing, England U21 Results, Socket Overload Calculator, City Catoosa, Sushi Kashiba Menu, Cox Headquarters Phone Number, Lost Concessionary Bus Pass, Hanson Brothers Slapshot, Adidas 50% Off, Ara Malikian Violin,

Subscribe to our blog