At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services. Turns out I just had to get the right thing to be pleased with my experience. I did call to confirm they were open and the restaurant didn't know why the hours were incorrect either. The other roll was good too but too much mayo for me. The owners were super sweet. 5 Stars. (Actually, that kind of funky decor is something you might see in Japan, so I guess it sort of fits in! But my friends recommended this place and it was so good. The .25 off is only due to the purple in the room. They also seems to be foodies which is amazing! My wife and I have had sushi from all over the United States and this ranked in our top three. There was nine of us (from 10years to 70 years) and the staff did very well accommodating our large group. . You won't be disappointed! The staff are all friendly and they had some interesting music playing, which is a nice change from typical, boring or mainstream music played at most establishments.I was pretty surprised at how empty the place was considering all of the good reviews. The staff are all friendly and they had some interesting music playing, which is a nice change from typical, boring or mainstream music played at most establishments. At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services.…. Ramune, Dasani, & more. As an Alaskan, I was surprised to find that they source wild salmon from Kodiak when it's in season. I had the Blue Fire tuna . We tried the Philly roll (first bite was good, then it tasted a little salty), a shrimp & crab roll (again first bite good, then salty), we tried the blue fire (it looked cool on the video, but is less impressive to taste - the smokey taste was interesting, but that's about all). Fair prices for QUALITY food. We had loads of variety in California and now parts of Texas has options. Served with green beans, Oven-baked fillet in vermouth sauce. Mitsu Neko Sushi and Fusion Cuisine. Invite your soulmate to this restaurant with a romantic atmosphere. 1819 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, Missouri, USA. The menu of Japanese cuisine is recommended to degust at Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar. The presentation here was outstanding, and the rolls arrived wrapped in foil and set on top of burning alcohol. I come to Branson almost every month and I keep trying to find somewhere good to eat. And we also took home teriyaki chicken, which was a healthy dish, but didn't seem to very flavorful. I ordered the Blue Fire and a roll with scallops, mango, avocado, and jalapeños in it. He's Russian but has an extensive background in Japanese studies and clearly knows his culture and craft. Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar Branson; Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar, Branson; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar Restaurant on Zomato. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Everybody has a right to express their opinion about the experience, however, to give an advice on what somebody should or should not do ("When around...you should pass") is wrong! I do really appreciate nice words about myself personally - thank you very much for that! The shrimp tempura was generous in portion and fried just right. The gracious staff welcomes guests all year round. Most of the holes were challenging but not impossible. The other star came off because the price point is simply well beyond what it should be. The fabulous service is a big benefit of Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar. Most of the people like the sushi show off dish - blue fire sushi. Duck breast cooked in Porto wine and black cherry sauce. Soy sauce definitely can make sushi taste salty. I ordered the Blue Fire and a roll with scallops, mango, avocado, and jalapeños in it. I’m so thankful me and my fiancé found this Gem on Valentine’s Day. I was immediately greeted by the owners. See all photos from Boon C. for Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar. Go there! It is stir fried and top with spice. I understand sushi-grade fish is not cheap to transport out here to the middle of the country, but there actually wasn't that much fish in my rolls and the style just didn't flatter what little fish was there, so the price just didn't match up with my experience.That said, I love a good maguro nigiri and am willing to pay a premium for a top-quality sushi experience. Come to this place and find out that the decor is divine. We had pre-dinner salads which were iceberg lettuce and some dressing and seemed watered down?? With yelp check in, we have free edame. Very accommodating to a party of 6 with kids. And holy sardines Batman, it was awesome! 22 other reviews that are not currently recommended, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}7, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}15, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}14, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}18, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}28, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}10, Shogun Japanese Steak Sushi & Cocktail Lounge, Find more Asian Fusion Restaurants near Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar, Find more Japanese Restaurants near Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar, Find more Sushi Bars near Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar.

Greenwood International School Login, 2008 Nissan Versa Oil Reset, Greenwood International School Login, Child Adoption Centers Near Me, Nike Meaning In English, Faisal Qureshi Mother, Merrell Mtl Long Sky, Citroen Synergie For Sale, Child Adoption Centers Near Me, Top 5 Most Popular Music Genres, North Ayrshire Covid Figures,

Subscribe to our blog