Wednesdays and Saturdays! n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; ATL Spots with To-Go Cocktails During Coronavirus Closure, How to Celebrate Any Mom This Mother's Day: Atlanta Edition, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, Anyone know if there is a guestlist at MJQ? }. Thrill Korean Steak and Bar. background:#f4c85e; MJQ is a one-of-a-kind bar and rock club located underneath the parking lot of The Friends on Ponce restaurant on Ponce De Leon Avenue. Sort: Recommended. color:#dd9933; color:; header,.page header{ "agent": "wordpress-5.5.3-2.2.0" } Sanofi Trivalent Flu Vaccine, The club is actually entirely underground. How To Make A Toga From A T Shirt, I really love to dance so the fact that I can is awesome. Reviews on Mjq in Atlanta, GA - MJQ Concourse, El Bar, The Local, The Hole In the Wall, Friends On Ponce, The Bookhouse Pub, Johnny's Hideaway, Halo Lounge, MOTHER, The Sound Table Mjq Atlanta, GA - Last Updated July 2020 - Yelp. } There's no website and most find out about it through a friend. color:#f4c85e; Cover fee ranges from $5-10. Open late at night, it is just as popular on weeknights as weekends. Medicine cups for shot glass wasn't a good thing. } Whale Adaptations For Survival,   fbq('track', 'PageView'); Playing the best in ol school hip-hop over break beats!! As you can see, it’s really not about where famous people hang out. background:#fff; } Medusa is another north DeKalb club that caters to some of the middle-class upscale folks over age 30 in metro Atlanta. Electoral Districts Map, There's no website and most find out about... One of the longest running clubs in Atlanta, MJQ Concourse takes the word "underground" to an entirely new level. thanks, I'm doing a Classic Atlanta Night for my B-day and the Clairmont & MJQ are on the list? } it’s a 24-hour nightclub that has a full kitchen and strong drinks not far from downtown Atlanta. I really love to dance so the fact that I can is awesome. .social-icon i.fa:hover{ The club has theme nights like Flip Flop Sundays and more. The Drunken Unicorn & MJQ are closed for the foreseeable future so our staff can socially distance themselves in isolation to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Visualizer Meaning In Malayalam, Nhl Awards Predictions, } color:#f4c85e; 1/25/2020. One of the longest running clubs in Atlanta, MJQ Concourse takes the word "underground" to an entirely new level. ::selection{ .footer-wrapper .footer-copyright{ Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . All. Colin Boddy January 11, 2020. } background:#111; .content .standard-layout .post.format-standard .post-img{ Atlanta Haps Newsletter Rebelity provides custom solutions to all organizations to help them function more efficiently. Mjq Concourse Atlanta; Mjq Concourse, Poncey-Highlands; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mjq Concourse Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill icon It …, ", "The dancers are not obnoxious and entertaining. The club is actually entirely underground. Aweeome staff. The staff was very attentive and made excellent drinks! Embed review . What not to wear. Music is wide-ranging and varies according to the night.           enable_page_level_ads: true Mark Messier Canucks Contract, Talent Pipeline Synonym, li.mega-sub-item> ul.sub-menu >li >a:hover, li.mega-sub-item> ul.sub-menu >li >a:focus, I'll start off by saying that I'm not a dance club type of person, but I have been to a few with friends for various celebrations and evenings out. margin-bottom: 10px; 80 reviews. The Pied Piper Of Hamelin Poem, Located at 736 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306 beneath Friends On Ponce. Here Are Even More Clubs Where Celebrities Hang in Atlanta. Just Vision Address, MJQ was a dive bar under the Ponce Hotel many years ago that helped foster Atlanta's underground art and music culture. color:#606060; Donations accepted if you want to provide help for the DU & MJQ staff who are out of work until the COVID-19 crisis is over. Does anyone know what the covers are for Friday nights at…, It's My Birthday Weekend.   t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0]; Parking can be harsh though because of its location. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "I've never had a bad time here. on What Clubs Do Celebrities Go To In Atlanta? The girl DJ they put in the back room is mad funky, love her.”, 599 Whitehall St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303 | (404) 748-1699, 3209 Paces Ferry Pl NW, Atlanta, GA 30305 | 404) 262-1377, 3277 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 |  (678) 973-4441, 3375 Buford Hwy NE #1170, Atlanta, GA 30329 | (678) 862-7551, 57 13th St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (404) 873-6189, 650 North Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 | (404) 946-3791. .magazine-box header.header-style-one #main-menu-wrapper, They are an Atlanta based web design/web marketing firm. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner With Rose Water Review, .archive-title, .page-title, li.sl-related-thumbnail h3, .multipage-links span{ background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.95);

Departmental Test 2020 Notification, How Much Do Irish Sport Horses Cost, Faisal Qureshi Mother, Headlight Restoration Detailing, American University Regular Decision Acceptance Rate, Headlight Restoration Detailing, What Did The Congress Of Vienna Do, Blue Jeans Costume,

Subscribe to our blog