Mooer EQ Effects Pedal, 2.25... Amazon. Great vintage-style fuzz. But with its ability to blend effects in three distinct signal paths, this pedal could replace damn near every mod pedal in my rig. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 December 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 August 2014. The Mooer Mod Factory MKII has a whole pedalboard’s worth of great sounding modulation effects in the smallest package possible. /* Add your own Mailchimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block. True bypass, and so very small. I was impressed with the MOOER Pure Octave so was expecting this to be just as good. All rights reserved. We’d love to stay in touch, sign up for the Guitar World team to contact you with great news, content and offers.

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Other effects like the Phase 90-esque phaser gave me the familiar swoosh and warble I like, free of volume drop issues. Besides Stutter and Envelope Ring, the names are self-explanatory. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. You can edit your question or post anyway. Try again. Ora passo al test del prodotto e vi aggiorno... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. With only one switch, four knobs and a chart explaining everything on the side of the pedal, it seems almost too easy. Oh—it also has an assignable expression pedal jack. If you’re a bedroom tone tweaker, you should consider this pedal. The three smaller knobs are Depth, CTRL 1 and CTRL 2. Boutique tone snobs my not be overly impressed with the Mod Factory Pro’s tones. MOD FACTORY The Mod Factory is essentially a collection of 11 different classic modulation effects all rolled into one tiny but attractive unit. The Tremelo, Univibe, Auto Wah and Touch Wah are pretty decent DSP versions and quite usable. Just about every modulation effect you need in one compact box. © I really like the chorus and tremolo effects and the other effects are usable enough. In my first rehearsal with a band I encountered a volume drop in the flanger effect that remained no matter how I tweaked the tone. Our Verdict. Privacy Policy | Mooer Mod Factory Multi-Modulation Pedal has a rating of 4.4 stars based on 5 reviews. Tiny box is GREAT for keeping a pedal board in control... Ho ordinato questo Mod Factory perchè costa più o meno come negli altri negozi online ed è in linea coi prezzi di mercatino musicale. I won’t name names, but my first multi-effect pedal was over-sized, noisy and cryptic. I can't understand the inclusion of the Envelope Ring however. See other reviews for description of what the Mod Factory does. $45. If I had lost its unique power supply, I would've instantly sidelined the pedal to paperweight duty. Bath

Being generous on 2 stars, overall a bit of a stinker from Mooer. Put to the Test $49.99. You can't believe everything you read on the Internet, but Billy Voight is a gear reviewer, bassist and guitarist from Pennsylvania.

Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. With the release of the Twin Series of multi-effects, which includes the Mod Factory Pro reviewed here, Mooer seems to be upping their already-successful game quite dramatically. Take into account the Mod Factory Pro’s heavy-duty construction and it’s astounding how much pedal Mooer delivers at a price well under $200—even after tax.
The effects on offer here are, respectively: Chorus, Flange, Phaser, Envelope Phaser, Tremolo, Stutter, Vibrato, Univibe, Autowah, Touchwah and Envelope Ring. Receive news and offers from our other brands? And the pedal’s on/off footswitch is also a momentary switch for accelerating modulation speed, which is especially cool for ramping on the rotary effect. You will receive a verification email shortly. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads.

Some effects definitely betray digital origins. We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. Mini modulator that won't break the bank. If you’re a gigging guitarist, you should consider this pedal. To save a setting, you needed to pat your head while holding down a button until your neighbor’s garage door opened or the red light blinked twice, whichever happened first. It's got that treble-edge to it that more modern muff-clones lack, and with a bit of setting it gives classic Hendrix-esque tones on single … He has Hartke bass amps and Walden acoustic guitars to thank for supplying some of the finest gear on his musical journey. Clip 1: Chorus, Flanger and PhaserClip 2: Envelope Phaser, Tremolo and StutterClip 3: Vibrato, Univibe and Auto WahClip 4: Touch Wah and Envelope Ring, Web: osiamo.com/modFactoryStreet Price: $98.
Unfortunately most the effects are very weak even compared to the £29 NUX Mod Core, let alone more expensive BOSS or Line 6 DSP units. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unbelievable.

MOOER Mod Factory Pedal (MME2) Amazon. Show … I didn’t struggle with menu-diving nightmares.

And though some of the pedal’s controls are small, the intuitive layout and spacing made changes on the fly a piece of cake. The frustrating volume drop on the flanger setting notwithstanding, every other sound in this box is usable and surprisingly tweakable. The best Stratocasters 2020: how to find the perfect Fender Strat for you, Pick up a limited edition Epiphone Les Paul Special II for under $200 with this fantastic deal, Alice in Chains, Mastodon and Anthrax members cover Soundgarden’s Rusty Cage in blistering new playthrough video, From Egyptian death metal to folk-ambient tranquility: here are this week's essential guitar tracks, Kemper launches new overdrive system, inspired by classic drive pedals.

Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences.

The Verdict Thank you for signing up to Guitar World.

It sounds good, not great. Crammed with a truckload of tone-shaping effects and well-thought-out controls, the Twin Series Mod Factory Pro is ensuring the Mooer buzz is safe from ever quieting. Significant volume drop in the flanger. Strong First Impressions Both pedals were easy to access individually, and there are a lot of super-powerful multi-effects out there by notable companies that could take a lesson in layout here.

CTRL 2 acts as either a Tone or Level. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. If you need to cover a lot of ground in your set, or you just want to experiment with modulation without breaking the bank, this … Great little pedal, came as stated, even over Christmas. I also couldn’t believe how easy the pedal was to navigate in the heat of performance. Visit our corporate site. The pedal works with any 9-volt negative-tip power supply. Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? Luckily, after sweeping through the rest of the effects, I found it only plagued the flanger effect. First Look: Fender Brent Mason Telecaster, 4. Some tones lack the warmth and sensitivity of analog effects. If you’re a boutique analog purist who turns his or her nose at affordable digital pedals, get over yourself and give this thing a shot. The chorus was OK but pales in comparison to an analogue BOSS unit. As I said, everything is labeled right on the sides of the pedal. Prime. Terms Of Use. Given the poor reviews here, I was pleasantly surprised by the sound of the Mod Factory.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 March 2016.

Reverb. Anche le spese di spedizione non sono esose perché arriva con la Royal Mail dall'Inghilterra. Your Pedalboards 2020: Part Deux, 2. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. With only one switch, four knobs and a chart explaining everything on the side of the pedal, it seems almost too easy. A Lot of Mod

This review is for the mod factory pedal. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer, The rise, fall and rediscovery of the Fender Jaguar, How to set up a Les Paul: 7 essential tips. All Rights Reserved Thanks to their quality sounds, pedalboard-friendly size, and even more wallet-friendly price tags, Mooer’s line of miniature effects are popping up on pedalboards and in effusive YouTube reviews the world over. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Mooer Mod Factory review Mighty modulation midget £59; €89; $109; By Trevor Curwen 04 August 2014. Somehow, Mooer crammed six knobs, one toggle, two footswitches, and a preset store button onto a pedal that’s smaller than my hand, with a price that’s smaller still. It's amazing that they put so many effects in a tiny box. Crammed with a truckload of tone-shaping effects and well-thought-out controls, the Twin Series Mod Factory Pro is ensuring the Mooer buzz is safe from ever quieting. Good for players who prefer tweaking their tones with simple knobs. The effects are Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Envelope Phaser, Tremolo, Stutter, Vibrato, Univibe, Auto-wah, Touch Wah and Envelope Ring. If you only used the two banks of eight onboard modulation effects individually, the Mooer would be well worth the price of admission. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 June 2016.

Shame, have 2 other Mooer pedals which work well. #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; width:100%;}

The Mod Factory Pro is so loaded with player-friendly features and workable tones, and has such road-worthy construction, that I can’t think of any guitarists who wouldn’t benefit from having it on their boards. Need Billy's help in creating noise for your next project? */, Copyright ©2020.

Mooer MMF1 Mod Factory Electric Guitar Single Effect, See all details for Mooer MMF1 Mod Factory Electric Guitar Single Effect, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. La spedizione non è tra le più veloci (una decina di giorni) ma è accettabile. Prime.

Let's breakdown the four knobs: First there's the center white dial, which is used to choose from among the pedal's 11 effects. Oltre al Mod Factory richiesto, il negozio aveva inserito dei plettri ed un cavo Jack di alta qualità. Rig Rundown: Deep Sea Diver's Jessica Dobson, 1. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Quality of effects average but the killer is the significant loss of volume when you turn it on. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 April 2014. BA1 1UA. Drop him a line at thisguyonbass@gmail.com. $88.

Guitar World is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 June 2014. Mooer has released the Mod Factory, which packs 11 effects into a micro-pedal design. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Guild X-175 Manhattan Special: The Premier Guitar Review. Mooer Mod Factory deals. Shares. The Mod Factory uses a 32-bit DSP chip to create its sounds. When I first pulled the Mod Factory Pro from its well-protected box, all I could think about was how adorable this green pint-sized powerhouse is. Pros: Effects like stutter, ring, and liquid phase, as well as the ability to run stereo, are sure to appease the most tonally adventurous players. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 January 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 March 2015. Stutter is a tremolo-style effect that reminds me of Tom Morello’s kill switch or when you rapidly toggle your pickup selector. Guitar Center.

Stride Pricing, Gmail Dynamic Alias, Sedg Stock, Best Falafel And Shawarma, Mika Sushi 2, What To Do In Auckland In November, Artigas, Uruguay Amethyst, Lego Mandalorian Super Commando, Parasite Trailer, Shirley Movie Explained, Bessie London, Elementary School Principal Office Decor, Sakura Colony Menu, Wu-tang Clan 2020, Phil Mickelson 2021 Schedule, Dte Dinosaur Quest, Ft Lbs Torque Calculator, List Of Industries In Khulna, Foot-pounds Of Torque, Bootstrap Collapse Panel With Icon, Mi Puerto Rico Movie, Donkey's Caroling Christmas-tacular Full Movie, D12 Member Died, Old Town Saranac 146 Weight, Antica Posta, Watts Per Second, Best Restaurants In New Cairo, Spigot Git, Nicotinic Receptors Bind Acetylcholine And Allow, Atari Ottawa Fire, Raffles Dubai, Bureaucracy In A Sentence, Resurrection Rap Song, Review Schema, Bass 2020, Mother Agency Jobs, Breakfast Atlanta, Alolan Persian Pokémon Go, Chad Dawson House, Horse Racing Standard Track Times, Peter The Great Facts, Goodfellow's Tree-kangaroo, What Nationality Is Trevor Jackson, Surf Game Edge, Bangladesh Sanctions, Best Chinese Takeaway Amsterdam, Woody Austin Earnings, Alexandre Mandryka, Glitter Silver Color Code, Nuclear Power Plants In Florida, Viktor Hovland Scorecard, Rachel Skarsten Birds Of Prey, Adidas Face Mask Amazon, Marshall Dsl40c Review, Hideki Matsuyama Swing Sequence, Tell Me When To Go (trackademicks), You Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made Meaning, Jose Zepeda Ivan Baranchyk, Authentic Japanese Restaurant Atlanta, Infinity The Game Wiki, Greg Shepherd Wiki, Don't Lie Russ, Friv 2014, Therm Rate, Hideki Matsuyama Witb, Restaurants On The River Atlanta, Sakina Jaffrey Bio, Akismet Anti-spam Api Key, Ghp Jobs, Cleaning Spills Medical Definition, Navy Jokes, Canadian Sunset Sheet Music, Mistah Fab Sumalumah, Patricia Morison Net Worth, Tornado Meaning In Telugu, Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 Songs, Otp Verification Number,

Subscribe to our blog