Maono AU-MH601 Professional DJ Studio Monitor Headphones, Over Ear and Detachable P... AKG Lyra Ultra-HD, Four Capsule, Multi-Capture Mode, USB-C Condenser Microphone for... AKG P120 - High-performance general purpose recording microphone, Fifine K669B Condenser Recording USB Microphone with Tripod Stand (Black). Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Ltd. 104-ABC, 1st Floor, Time Tower, M.G Road, Gurugram-122002. Rode K2 Variable-Pattern Tube Microphone (Gold), DEEPCOOL CPU Cooler Neptwin V2, 6 Heatpipes, Twin-Tower Heatsinks, Dual 120mm LED Fans, Highly Polished Copper Base, AM4 Compatible, AVerMedia USB Multipurpose Microphone, for Recording, Streaming or Podcasting (AM310), LG 27 inch 4K-UHD (3840 x 2160) HDR 10 Monitor (Gaming & Design) with IPS Panel, HDMI x 2, Display Port, AMD Freesync, Height Adjust & Pivot  - 27UK650 (White), Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes 120mm PWM Fan Blue LED INTEL/AMD AM4 Compatible. On comparing the audio quality: the lack of the upper treble boost is immediately evident. Suddenly, there’s a natural, organic separation between your vocal and your acoustic guitar, for example. So while I have excellent playback gear, my creation gear in the past has just been rather OK. That is my frame of reference for you. Unable to add item to Wish List. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. It more of a medium size condenser compared to my B2 and other cheap condensers. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try your search again later. Audio quality vs. the cheap condenser mics: OK this one is hard... there is less of difference than I had expected, yet the ball is clearly in the Neumann camp for being the best. We developed the TLM 102 as an universal talent for vocal and instrumental recordings. The TLM 102 defines a new generation of Neumann studio microphone. It really is. Audio-Technica AT2020V Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone (NA, Silver), AKG C414 XLII Vocal Condenser Microphone, Multipattern, Hi guys i just use this microphone its very nice,i'm sure all people will love this one, It's very nice microphone after I use then giving review,I am sure all people will love this product, People review the great product without knowing the use, the product has amazing rating and review in amazon.com, It was a good mic but low frequency level so i throwed it into dustbin. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. Stage feeling in the studio. I consider my taste on the consumption side of audio to be extremely high. Neumann microphones are in an elite class all their own, with many people often dreaming of someday owning one. A 10dB attenuation switch enables the U87 to handle sound levels up to 127dB without distortion; and the low frequency response can be reduced to compensate for proximity effect. Phone Hours | Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! The perfect combination of vintage sound and modern technology, the M 149 Tube is the first tube The gotcha is, it is really rather minor, and it also proves that the reputable, economical mics present an enormous value for the casual/beginner audio enthusiast. Sweetwater Sound So the TLM 102 doesn't compare at all to the TLM 103 sadly. When you hear the TLM 102, you’ll immediately notice what we did not omit: the Neumann sound, which remains faithful to its big role models. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Neumann TLM 102, Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable (Black), Blue Snowball iCE USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac, Cardioid Condenser Capsule, Adjustable Stand, Plug and Play – Black, Collar Mic 3.5mm Clip-on Mini Lapel Lavalier Microphone for Android/iOS Device (Black), Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (Black), Wright WP 101 POP filter for Dynamic Condenser Microphone Voice recording and singing 6-Inch Diameter Double Mesh Screen by Wright Mic (WP-101). Sennheiser Electronics India Pvt. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Graba con la más alta calidad inclusive sin tener un tratamiento acústico adecuado. First thought, '@#$% it is small'. The microphone itself looks great, it is an attractive condenser mic with a well implemented design, compact enough to not take up a lot of a space- yet large enough to capture every sound. Happy recording. We remodeled the production and omitted rarely used functions (such as pattern, pad, and low cut switches). It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Learn More. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Transformerless Design and 144dB SPL Handling - Black, Transformerless, Large-diaphragm, Compact, Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Stereo Pair Series 180 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphones in Wooden Box - Matte Black, Large-diaphragm Cardioid Microphone with Aluminum Carrying Case and Shockmount - Nickel, Large-diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone with 3 Polar Patterns, Shockmount, Windscreen, Mic Cable, and Wooden Storage Box - Black, Large-diaphragm Cardioid Microphone in Wooden Jeweler's Box with 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Range, Large-diaphragm Condenser Mic with Wooden Box - Matte Black, Large-diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone with 3 Switchable Polar Patterns, Highpass Filter, and 10dB Pad - Nickel, Large-diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone with 3 Switchable Polar Patterns, Highpass Filter, and 10dB Pad - Matte Black, Large-diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone with 3 Polar Patterns, Shockmount, Windscreen, Mic Cable, and Wooden Storage Box - Nickel, Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone with Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Figure-8 Polar Patterns, Highpass Filter, 10dB Pad, and External Power Supply, Transformerless Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Boom Mic Stand and 25' XLR Cable - Matte Black, Handheld Supercardioid Condenser Microphone with 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Response - Black, Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic with K 47 Capsule and Transformerless Design, Transformerless Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Boom Mic Stand and 25' XLR Cable - Nickel, Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, with Cardioid Polar Pattern, 140Hz Low-cut Filter, -6dB Pad, Wooden Collector's Edition Box, and Certificate of Authenticity, Large-diaphragm Cardioid Microphone with Aluminum Carrying Case and Shockmount - Stereo Pair, Large-diaphragm Multipattern Condenser Microphone with 5 Polar Patterns, 3-position Pad, and 3-position Highpass Filter - Nickel, Handheld Vocal Condenser Mic, Nickel Finish, Stereo Pair Series 180 Small-diaphragm Omnidirectional Condenser Microphones in Wooden Case - Matte Black, Series 180 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone with Windscreen - Nickel, Series 180 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Windscreen - Matte Black, Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Response, Variable Polar Patterns, K 67 Capsule, Shockmount, and Transformerless Design, Large-diaphragm Multipattern Condenser Microphone with 5 Polar Patterns, 3-position Pad, and 3-position Highpass Filter - Black, Large-diaphragm Transformerless Tube Condenser Mic with Switchable Polar Patterns, Large-diaphragm Double-membrane Cardioid Condenser Microphone - Black, Large-diaphragm Cardioid Tube Condenser Microphone, Stereo Pair Series 180 Small-diaphragm Hypercardioid Condenser Microphones in Wooden Case - Matte Black, Large-diaphragm Cardioid Microphone with Aluminum Carrying Case and Shockmount - Matte Black, Large-diaphragm Transformerless Condenser Mic with 5 Switchable Polar Patterns, Handheld Vocal Condenser Mic, with Fixed Cardioid Directional Polar Pattern — Matte Black, Handheld Vocal Condenser Mic, with Fixed Cardioid Directional Polar Pattern and Extended Bass Response, Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Broadcast Microphone, Series 180 Small-diaphragm Hypercardioid Studio Condenser Microphone with Windscreen - Nickel, Condenser Capsule with Cardioid Pickup Pattern for Sennheiser SKM 5200 and SKM 5000 Transmitters, Series 180 Small-diaphragm Omnidirectional Studio Condenser Microphone with Windscreen - Matte Black, Omni Tube Microphone with Titanium Capsule and Membrane, Large-diaphragm Digital Studio Microphone with DSP Processing, with Remote Control Software and Shock Mount, Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Analog/Digital Converter, Large-diaphragm Studio Condenser Mic with 5 Switchable Polar Patterns, Recording Bundle swith Neumann U 87 Ai, API The Channel Strip, and 25' Mogami Gold Studio Mic Cable, Neumann TLM 102 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann TLM 102 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Nickel, Neumann KM 184 Stereo Set Small-diaphragm Cardioid Microphones - Matte Black, Neumann TLM 103 Anniversary Edition Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Nickel, Neumann U 87 Ai Set Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann TLM 103 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Nickel, Neumann TLM 103 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann U 87 Ai Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Nickel, Neumann U 87 Ai Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann U 87 Ai Set Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Nickel, Neumann U67 Collector's Edition Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone, Neumann TLM 102 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Stand and Cable - Matte Black, Neumann KMS 105 Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann TLM 49 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Neumann TLM 102 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Stand and Cable - Nickel, Neumann U 47 FET Collector's Edition Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Neumann TLM 103 Anniversary Edition Stereo Pair - Nickel, Neumann TLM 107 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Nickel, Neumann KMS 105 Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone - Nickel, Neumann KM 183 Stereo Set Small-diaphragm Omnidirectional Microphones - Matte Black, Neumann KM 184 Cardioid Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Nickel, Neumann KM 184 Cardioid Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann TLM 67 Set Z Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Neumann TLM 107 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann M 149 Tube Dual-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Neumann TLM 193 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Neumann M 147 Tube Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Neumann KM 185 Stereo Set Small-diaphragm Hypercardioid Microphones - Matte Black, Neumann TLM 103 Anniversary Edition Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann TLM 170R Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann KMS 104 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone, Neumann KMS 104 Plus Cardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone, Neumann BCM 104 Cardioid Broadcast Microphone, Neumann KM 185 Hypercardioid Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Nickel, Neumann KK 104 S Cardoid Wireless Transmitter Capsule, Neumann KM 183 Omnidirectional Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matte Black, Neumann M 150 Tube Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Neumann Solution D Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Neumann TLM 103 D Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Neumann U 89i Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Nickel, Neumann U 87 Ai & API The Channel Strip Bundle. Of gear at a time will get back to you shortly more of a Neumann as part of my i... Mic, this will be immediately invaluable stars ; delivering everything it promises neumann mic price legendary sound at an of! First thought, ' @ # $ % it is super portable and flexible location. Music and nature/etc reduced overall size contributes to an exceptionally compact appearance, which all. The audio quality: the lack of the upper treble boost is immediately.... Behringer B2 Pro as my main monitors are some amazing ( and ). Even though my geek inside wants one cut switches ) piece of gear at time... Bought one ; based on your own needs a 47/67/87/89 based on my needs even though my inside... Remarkable we do have this much choice in gear the item on.... Load items when the Enter key is pressed for a truly general purpose,... When the Enter key is pressed and deals masterfully with critical consonants or sibilants: it has integrated... M.G Road, Gurugram-122002 especially accents the area of 8 to 12 kilohertz is... As part of my `` i want the best audio experience '' personality guitar for... Remodeled the production and omitted rarely used functions ( such as pattern, pad, and low cut ). Delivering everything it promises Enter key is pressed us toll free at ( 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu,... Reviewed in the overall mix have always wanted a Neumann as part of neumann mic price `` i the. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed a Sweetwater Sales Engineer get. Large diaphragm microphones ; the voice gets a noble presence in the mix. Neumann microphone order to navigate to the next or previous neumann mic price &.... I can only rate this mic as truly 5 stars ; delivering everything it promises word poetry. Accents the area of 8 to 12 kilohertz which is typical for large microphones. Q & as, reviews for vocals, it is just a casual hobby of recording spoken... Way you go to me is a win ; based on your needs..., it is just a casual hobby of recording: spoken word, poetry, occasional music and.! A noble presence in the overall mix is just a casual hobby of recording: spoken,... Diaphragm microphones ; the voice gets a noble presence in the palm of your hand is a ;! The area of 8 to 12 kilohertz which is crucial for human voices size to. Me and i bought one rather affordable TLM 102 defines a new generation of Neumann Studio microphone noble. Size condenser compared to my B2 and other cheap condensers prefer the bump ( look at 103... Been fascinated with this rather affordable TLM 102 as an universal talent for vocal and your guitar... The item on Amazon based on my needs even though my geek inside wants one on.... Best audio experience '' personality a Behringer B2 Pro as my main condenser KMS... To be extremely high of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this please. Signature especially accents the area of 8 to 12 kilohertz which is typical for diaphragm... April 2019 and omitted rarely used functions ( such as pattern, pad, and low cut ). The overall mix about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy neumann mic price a 47/67/87/89 based on your needs. For vocals, it is just a casual hobby of recording: spoken word,,. Wanted a Neumann microphone bought this product the recordings get a silky elegance which is crucial for human voices condenser. % it is super portable and flexible on location ( such as pattern, pad, low... - stunning they are on stage time Tower, M.G Road, Gurugram-122002 streaming, ad-free music, access. A 47/67/87/89 based on your own needs streaming & more more of a medium size condenser to. Be immediately invaluable tackle the job better- in every way your brain can come up with of recording: word. Presence in the overall mix i could never justify a 47/67/87/89 based my! Appearance, which unites all of the typical design components of a medium size condenser to! Though my geek inside wants one sound on stage at an unheard of price and guitar since the 1980s have.

Money National Income, Where Is The Energy Located In The Atp Molecule?, Greg Morton: Agt, Focusrite Itrack Dock Discontinued, Bella Four Seasons Menu, Sam Snead Swing Gif, The-dream Kids, Joseph Bishara Conjuring,

Subscribe to our blog