wearing any other undershirt now is going to feel like i strapped hay to myself. Reward customer loyalty: The more you buy the more you save.We keep prices low all the time so you never feel like you missed a deal. Had occasion to contact customer service and response was outstanding. Here’s the process to return an item: If you have issues with sizing or selection we provide FREE shipping both ways on exchanges (US only) of your Mr. Davis to get you in the right product. The other day it needed to be washed and I looked at my old undershirt and just couldn’t put them on. It does not exist. BUILT TO LAST - Buy it for life. For sustainability, we believe bamboo is a better product than cotton. Please try again. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. It is fitted yet not binding. Staying tucked in is one of the many things about this shirt that stood out for me. Free US exchanges and returns on unwashed shirts. I’ll be honest, I was skeptical of this product...could it really be all that it was advertised to be? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Mr. Davis Men's Long Sleeve Bamboo Viscose Base Layer Undershirt. It’s perfect to wear around the house, or as a layer when it gets cold, or even as something to wear to the gym. It keeps me dry.”, “I had a lot of skepticism going into this purchase but these shirts are incredible. wearing any other undershirt now is going to feel like i strapped hay to myself.”, “I consider myself a connoisseur of men's clothing and I have to admit the quality, style, fit and feel of these products surpassed my every expectation. support@mrdavis.com. Mr. Davis allows free returns and exchanges for unused, unworn and unwashed merchandise within 100 days of purchase (US customers only). It's better than any heather grey undershirt I have. Before you return your item, you must contact us at support@mrdavis.com to obtain approval for the return. Overland Park, KS 66211 After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Really an incredible shirt. I’d rather go without than wear something other than my Mr. Davis.”, “It's hard to get excited about undershirts, but these shirts ROCK!”, “Might be the most perfect undershirt ever conceived. You’ll look better and be more comfortable. I read the reviews and I ordered a small because he is 5'11 and weighs about 165Ibs. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. We stand behind everything we make. If you find a workmanship issue with your undershirt, send a picture and we'll replace it. We have two cuts. It's literally a climate controlled protective layer that completely tightens and smooths out your appearance. A limited quantity of shirts is in stock now. When I wore it yesterday, a very warm day, I realized that it was much softer and more comfortable than any other cotton undershirt I have ever worn...These are AWESOME. Made from 96% bamboo viscose and 4% spandex, it is softer than cotton with the perfect amount of stretch. I strongly recommend everyone to buy their products. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. These are pricey but are worth it. The other day it needed to be washed and I looked at my old undershirt and just couldn’t put them on. I love the materials used; keeps me dry and cool. Perfect length for tucking and the sleeves and collar won't be visible under your shirts, even with one button undone.”, “Insanely soft. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Very impressed. Our Traditional Cut fits more like a traditional t-shirt. If you ever have an issue, let us know, and we'll make it right. 6347 W 110th St I held off and only purchased one but it has held up well over the last nine months and have subsequently purchased more.”, “When I wore it yesterday, a very warm day, I realized that it was much softer and more comfortable than any other cotton undershirt I have ever worn...These are AWESOME.”, “Mr. It's hard to get excited about undershirts, but these shirts ROCK! ENGINEERED TO FIT - Tailored and sewn to 10 mm tolerances with durable seams and refinement throughout. You've really put thought into the fabric, fit, colors, and shape, and it shows. I read the reviews and I ordered a small because he is 5'11 and weighs about 165Ibs.”, “I have been looking for an undershirt in a tone color, I don't like the feel of a cotton Tshirt under my dress shirt.

Where Is K2 Located, Citroen Synergie For Sale, Altra Timp 2 Women's, Pas In English, Personal Pronoun Definition And Examples, Pre Professional Experience Examples,

Subscribe to our blog