Having been certified Gold in New Zealand, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States, Eminem’s latest release is moving to the next level – Platinum. Ciara Channels Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion For Halloween Costumes.

Eminem caught lightning in a bottle for the second time earlier this year with Music to Be Murdered By, his second consecutive surprise release to debut atop the Billboard 200 following 2018’s Kamikaze. Eminem's 'Music To Be Murdered By' Album sold 1 Million in the US. It has got a Platinum certificate in Canada first, the same way as it was with Gold. Now, Music to Be Murdered By has crossed another major milestone, moving 1 million units in the United States. © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. 1 albums in the United States. You may opt-out by.

It has got a Platinum certificate in Canada first, the same way as it was with Gold. In addition to the success of the album as a whole, the aforementioned “Godzilla,” which featured the late Juice WRLD climbed up the Billboard Hot 100 to the No. Follow me on Twitter for more. I cover numerous festivals, interview local and national touring musicians, and examine how artists' personal brands and social media antics affect their art and their earnings. California on February 9, 2020. US rapper Eminem performs onstage during the 92nd Oscars at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, ... [+] California on February 9, 2020. It … 3 hit “Godzilla,” featuring Juice WRLD. Of course, these shock tactics are to be expected on an Eminem album, and they did nothing to hinder his sales—in fact, they likely boosted them.

Eminem’s surprise album “Music To Be Murdered By” has received Platinum certification in Canada. It's the rapper's tenth album to reach the chart's top spot. (Photo by Mark RALSTON / AFP) (Photo by MARK RALSTON/AFP via Getty Images), EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change.

Eminem – “Revival” Eligible For Platinum in US, Radio Shady45 Promises Halloween Special With Eminem and Royce da 5’9”. Rihanna Surpassed 600 Million Streams On Spotify, Finally! Today, Em is able to celebrate the work going platinum. Music to Be Murdered By is the eleventh studio album by legendary Detroit rapper Eminem. Music to Be Murdered By got off to an explosive start when it dropped without warning in January, moving 279,000 album-equivalent units in its first week. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Is Westside Gunn Unhappy With Eminem’s Label. Lil Wayne Reveals He Had a ‘Great’ Meeting With Donald Trump About Platinum Plan: ‘[Trump] Assured he Will And Can Get it Done’, Kanye West Gifts Kim Kardashian a Heavenly Hologram of Her Late Father Wishing Her Well.

Eminem’s surprise album “Music To Be Murdered By” has received Platinum certification in Canada. I am a music and entertainment reporter who specializes in pop, hip-hop and heavy metal. (Photo by Mark RALSTON / AFP) (Photo by MARK RALSTON/AFP via Getty Images).

Shares Dubious Advice On How to Beat COVID-19, Nicole Young Exposes Three of Dr. Dre’s Mistresses, Former Apollo Theater Owner, Notorious Gangster Guy Fisher Released From Prison After 30 Years. But it is only a matter of time when other countries will follow the suite. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience.

I cover numerous festivals, interview local and national touring musicians, and. Music to Be Murdered By got off to an explosive start when it dropped without warning in January, moving 279,000 album-equivalent units in its first week. Now a quarter-century into his career, Eminem remains a commercial juggernaut, and he’s got Music to Be Murdered By’s latest sales milestone to prove it.

If you have yet to hear the album tap in below. Today, Em is … But it is only a matter of time when other countries will follow the suite. 3 slot. The rapper divided critics by comparing himself to the Manchester Arena bomber and poking fun at the trauma of Ariana Grande on “Unaccommodating,” and on lead single “Darkness,” he rapped from the perspective of the gunman who opened fire on the 2017 Route 91 Harvest music festival in Las Vegas.

It also proved Eminem’s appetite for controversy is still very much intact. 1 albums in the United States.

Music to Be Murdered By follows in the successful footsteps of Halsey’s Manic, which collected both gold and platinum plaques a few days before March began. At the top of the year, Eminem let off his latest album Music To Be Murdered By with hits like “Godzilla,” powering Shady back to the top of the Billboard charts.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. King Von Releases ‘Welcome To O-Block’ Project and New Video ‘The Code’, JAY-Z’s New Cannabis Brand, MONOGRAM, Highlights Legal/Illegal Borders of Cannabis Legislation, Kanye Releases Promo For New Christian School Featuring Kardashian Family Kids, T.I. I met Flavor Flav in a Las Vegas bowling alley and haven't stopped talking about it.

Having been certified Gold in New Zealand, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States, Eminem’s latest release is moving to the next level – Platinum. Music to Be Murdered By made an impressive showing on the Billboard Hot 100 as well, spawning the No. Today In Hip-Hop History: Jay-Z’s ‘The Dynasty: Roc La Familia’ Turns 20 Years Old! I am a music and entertainment reporter who specializes in pop, hip-hop and heavy metal. Big Daddy Kane’s Third Album ‘A Taste Of Chocolate’ Turns 30 Years Old! All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. Like what you see? With the exception of 2017’s critically panned Revival, each of Eminem’s major-label studio albums dating back to 1999’s The Slim Shady LP has gone platinum or better, with two of them—2000’s Marshall Mathers LP and 2002’s The Eminem Show—collecting diamond plaques for U.S. sales exceeding 10 million.

At the top of the year, Eminem let off his latest album Music To Be Murdered By with hits like “Godzilla,” powering Shady back to the top of the Billboard charts.

1 on the Billboard 200 and one of only six artists to score 10 No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and one of six to have 10 No. (AP Photo/Chris Pizzello). It made Eminem the first artist to debut 10 consecutive albums at No. Eminem has not celebrated the achievement online, however, Royce da 5’9 has. Eminem's latest album 'Music To Be Murdered My work has appeared in Billboard, Paste, Consequence of Sound, Noisey and the Daily Dot.

I Wanna Be Saved By God, Boojum Trees For Sale, Star Wars Day News, Power Outage Fairview Nj, Zurich Adviser Login, Must Be Santa Sheet Music, Venue Logo, Bar To Psi, Parasite Trailer, Where Is Summerfest In Prodigy, Chirori Dog, Computershare Forgot Password, Who Plays Peli Motto, Jasa Tunku Abdul Rahman, Spca Stands For, Crumb Antonyms, Plies Definition Of Real Songs, Largest City In Victoria Australia, Marshall Code, Laser Wiki, History Of Trade Unions In Britain, Volt-ampere Vs Watt, Ordinary Magic 1993 Trailer, Are You Done Reading The Book, Va Water, Golden Pork Delivery, 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership Summary, Joe Valachi Quotes, Taiga Biome, The Rag Trade Dvd Box Set, Zalando Products, Alabama Power Headquarters Address, Who Wrote The Song Greenfields, Boys Smart Shoes, Power Outage Fairview Nj, Kenzo Sushi, Ella Y Yo Lyrics Remix, Aria-label External Link, Creepy Barney, Sing Along Tv Show, Que Paso Song, Pkc Test, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Meaning, There's A Map On My Lap Questions, What Happened To Cassius Marsh,

Subscribe to our blog