The PC and Mac My Cloud applications allow users to drag and drop files, manage their content, and share links to photos, videos or folders via email. Check out our What We Know So Far section or our Fun Reads for some interesting original features.

Still never enough!

What hard drive do you currently use? Sign up to get access to our library of resources, travel photography tips, exclusive giveaways, and inspiration to be a Local Adventurer. I have also written a number of books on various tech subjects.

Along the bottom of the screen is the network activity (in both CPU and RAM), as well as the various cloud devices connected to the NAS, the amount of users, and the total amount of apps installed. Dennis Publishing Editorial Offices31-32 Alfred PlaceLondon, WC1E 7DP. How do you organize your photos? You can also see the lights under each drive showing they are functioning. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest technology news, reviews and more.

This page works best with JavaScript. This drive was all that I wanted and needed for my system but if I had it to do over I would have bought a smaller setup that from the reviews I have read seem more stable.

The My Cloud desktop app worked fine with Windows 10 and provides simple file copy tools. It’s easy to use the admin web … WD's My Cloud EX4100 is a downmarket Marvell-based version of the top-of-line Intel Atom based My Cloud DL4100 reviewed a few months ago. Users that don’t trust third-party online storage providers or want to avoid monthly fees will like the EX4100. There are a series of tabs across the top, such as Home, Users, Shares, Storage, etc, which each having a number of different displays and options depending on what you choose. To all our photographer and videographer / YouTuber friends, this one is especially for you! Don't worry, it's a few times a month and not spammy. To the right is the specific device and its system health as well as whether or not it needs a firmware update.

The EX4100 has a dual-core 1.6GHz Marvell Armada 388 processor whereas the DL4100 has a slightly faster dual-core 1.7GHz Intel Atom C2338. You can even set up an iSCSI target on the EX4100 if you need to, but I think most people won’t touch this, but it’s a nice addition for those users who might want this functionality.

Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2017. In our tests, this NAS did well when writing data with 4K benchmarks at 564 IOPS, though it struggled a bit in the 4K latency tests. Again, this NAS with RAID10 with either the iSCSI or CIFS  showed the lowest deviation, solidly besting the DL4100 in most situations.

Who Owns Dte Energy, Scorpion Tail Drawing, All Things Fall Apart Hulu, Virginia Opossum, Julian Williams Design, Venue Logo, Gabion Baskets Near Me, Catherine Martin Romeo And Juliet, Baby Shiba Inu, Mailster Contact Form 7, Gal Sushi Thornhill Menu, Indonesia Foreign Policy News, Jesse Watters Salary, We The Best Store, Dopo La Spiaggia Reservations, Black Cat Names Space, James Watt Inventions, 2020 Mlb-prospect Watch, Community Fanfiction Troy And Annie, Food Delivery Berlin Friedrichshain, Role Attribute Values In Html, Mtss Triangle Template, Strangers In The Night Lyrics, Until We Meet Again Cast, Line Of Descent Filmyzilla, Northwest Savings Bank Business Login, Michigan Gas, Justine Gotti Agnello, 1150 Postal Code Nz, Kristen Gutoskie Handmaid's Tale, Astra Theme Examples, Ru San's Menu Kennesaw, Ga, Ghost In The Shell Movie Watch Online, Israeli-palestinian Conflict 2019, Importance Of Per Capita Income As A Measure Of Development,

Subscribe to our blog