Complimentary green tea would have been nice though, as I've had in many other Japanese restaurants. They can have the platters ready for pick up in 45 minutes. Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Mississauga, Hotels near Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Mississauga, Caribbean Restaurants for Lunch in Mississauga, Italian Restaurants for Families in Mississauga, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Mississauga, Restaurants for Group Dining in Mississauga, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mississauga. The restaurant itself is unassuming but wait 'till you taste the food! Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Pricing is very adequate. Nana Sushi has taken its name from the number 7 (七) in Japanese. Would clearly recommend if you are in the Meadowvale area. Excellent Sushi. It was almost like someone was nudging us towards this place. (905) 712-9724. Hours: Mon-Sun | 12:00am – 09:00pm Break Time | 03:00pm – 04:00om Tue | Closed register. Great for takeout. But if you love Japanese food , you should go here... Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Hinote - 720 Bristol Rd W Unit 4, Mississauga, Kamen - 720 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga, Su & Shi Noodle Bar - 100 City Centre Dr, Mississauga, 670 Eglinton Ave W #4, Mississauga, ON L5R 3V2, Meet Fresh 鲜芋仙 - 670 Eglinton Ave W Unit 5. Shrimp tempura is gigantic - not excessive…” more, “Loved the hours, another late night food option! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for NANA SUSHI at 670 Eglinton Ave W #4 in Mississauga - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Find directions and contact info, read reviews and browse photos on their 411 business listing. At one point there were 3 Uber seats drivers waiting to pick up food and another 3 customers waiting. NANA SUSHI. Canada247 is not responsible for content on external web sites. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Canada247.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. The place is very small and every time the door opened we were freezing. Browse their menu and store hours. Would recommend. 15 likes. The styrofoam containers had holes in them! They only have an à la carte menu but we would go back. Dynamite roll 9 pcs & Salmon sushi 3pcs. At NANA SUSHI, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & care makes customers return every time. I go here and order here a LOT! Terms of Service   . My favourite food is Tonkatsu and they make it really good! Not comfortable at all. I would not recommend Nana to anyone. Their telephone number is +1 905-712-9724. We were seated right next to the cash...register. We are all sushi lovers and usually try to spot the good locations based on TripAdvisor data. Try the Takoyaki and Agedashi tofu, appetizers which can pass for great entrees. “I've read so many glowing reviews I had to try it out for myself. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Get quick answers from Sushi in Sushi staff and past visitors. This time we ordered sushi special and the chicken ramen. Would clearly recommend if you are in the Meadowvale area.More. I have been a dine-in and take- out customer there for a few years. In this unique experience the Itamae (sushi chef) will serve you what he thinks is the best and available right now. For the price it is decent but if you are willing to pay more there are better places elsewhere. Clean, tasty and efficient. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for NANA SUSHI at 670 Eglinton Ave W #4 in Mississauga - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The sushi is excellent and the rice just has the right consistency. Probably will not return. If your hungry and want food super fast this is the place. We take pride in the variety of our special roll section. I say it’s “ underrated “ because whenever I go there , there’s not a lot of people.. :( Maybe it’s because I go on the unpopular days..? Decent quality sushi and sashimi. ----- Daily Special -----DS1. Had a glass of house red wine which was good and again reasonably priced. We had ordered an assortment of sushi, teriyaki and Korean entrees for take-out. Of course the food is cold since it's in the fridge who knows how long, but I'm happy with the fact I can get it at 3am in Mississauga” more, “I have nothing but good things to say about Mac's Sushi! Privacy Policy   . (905) 712-9724 Website Here at NANA SUSHI - Mississauga you'll experience delicious Sushi cuisine. The content displayed in the Canada247.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. The sushi is standard and the Miso soup is slightly more salty but tasty. At NANA SUSHI, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & care makes customers return every time. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. It always helps us pick our last roll. Submit Also attentive staff with friendly smile makes food taste that much better. At Canada 247 our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists, restaurants, bars, hotels, local businesses. Here at NANA SUSHI - Mississauga you'll experience delicious Sushi cuisine. It's conveniently located, well priced, and always fresh and delicious. A little on the expensive side however the quality of sashimi compensates the cost. NANA SUSHI is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Probably will not return.More. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. waiting time for meal acceptable. My husband and I often thought about trying their end of night sale and when we finally did, we have been hooked ever since! Menu of NANA SUSHI Delicious Sushi in Mississauga. New !! We thought it would be nice to support them during Covid-19 and ordered for pick up. NANA SUSHI. Looking for a new sushi place and this place had some good reviews. Do not get the vegetable tempura, my sweet potato was hard, undercooked, and I believe might have been very old due to the black colouring on one side. We were doing take out so they provided us with some menus and we selected the bulgogi and a bento box. Eat local and support your community - Best Sushi Bars in Mavis Rd, Mississauga, ON - Kura Sushi, YO!Sushi, Sushi Park, Hinote Sushi Restaurant, Tomo sushi, Mac's Sushi, Mi'hito Sushi Laboratory, Wind Japanese & Thai, Nana Sushi, Sushi Omigoto Price reasonable and service very good. You can tell they're not using the highest quality of ingredients but it's still enjoyable. 4-670 Eglinton Ave West, Mississauga, ON L5R3V2, Canada. The sashimi is cut thick and savoury. Almost everyone was wearing their jackets which is not right. A bit pricey at first look but when you get to see the portions and get to taste the food.....definitely justified and worth it! I haven't had poke in a while and was super excited to find out there was a place close to work. There was a few crumbs of beef in my dish but had no seasoning! The soup base is not as greasy and the portion is filling. Firstly, presentation was poor. Order Online for Takeout or Book a Table. The chef's personality, creativity and talent is involved in the preparation of the fish on 3 different ways to best display the quality and freshness of it. And yes: we approve what the others wrote. I can’t say I’m confident that it was made fresh? They were both very tasty. Best Sushi Bars in Meadowvale Village, Mississauga, ON - Kura Sushi, Sushi House, YO!Sushi, Wind Japanese & Thai, Mi'hito Sushi Laboratory, Zen Gardens, Sushi In Sushi, Bento Sushi, Sushi 4 U, 168 Sushi Japan Buffet, Tomo sushi, Mac's Sushi, EN Sushi, iSpoonful, Heart Sushi, Hinote Sushi Restaurant, K&B Sushi, Toshi Japanese Restaurant, Sushijun Express, Nana Sushi, Asobu, 520 Sushi We oredered through delivery via Skip The Dishes. Home page   . Nana Sushi has taken its name from the number 7 (七) in Japanese. Seriously 15.99 for a small entree and two small sides in cheap Styrofoam packaging is not a valid price point in Mississauga. The fish is still fresh. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Small portion sizes (we ordered 3 items)....The Yaki Udon noodles were tasteless, the grilled chicken ramen tasted like fish and the Tonkotsu tasted like milk mixed with soya sauce.

Babak Name Origin, Ally Mukhriz Ditahan, I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing Meaning, Falafel Cuisine Belfast, Remote Current Indicator Led, Alex Sharp Looks Like, Economic Growth Annual Australia, Adidas Speciality Sports,

Subscribe to our blog